Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No link

he just made the announcement on his radio show
I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
And retirement...

Mr. Limbaugh has already said that retirement is out of the question for him.

Hell, he didn't even allow his profound Deafness to stop him, he's probably the greatest Deaf radio announcer in the history of the medium. He's modern day Beethoven, who did his greatest work in composing when deaf as a door nail

No link

I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
And retirement...

Hell, he didn't even allow his profound Deafness to stop him, he's probably the greatest Deaf radio announcer in the history of the medium. He's modern day Beethoven, who did his greatest work in composing when deaf as a door nail
The big C may think differently.

He shocked his audience yesterday by announcing that he had advanced lung cancer. It don't look good for El Rushbo but he overcame some tough setbacks in his life.
Like when his 3 wives gave him his walking papers?

Divorce can be a very stressful time for a lot of men
Have 3 & you end up like Limbaugh. Kissing the likes of Trump's ass for attention.

Limbaugh was a tremendous broadcaster long before Trump entered politics.

No link

And retirement...

The big C may think differently.

Like all men, the Maha Rushdie will leave this mortal coil sooner or later.

However, Alex Trebek has been suffering from stage IV cancer and is still on the air, I think we can expect the same from Rush.

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Quote saved for all of history to review!
Hey Rush, I thought smoking didn't cause cancer? Remember that time when you said that the anti smoking campaign was a liberal plot to control people? How'd that work out:ahole-1:?
Got a clip of him actually saying that? I used to listen to him daily in the early years and I never heard that. Prove you're not the liar I know you are.
All I remember him saying was how he should get a medal for being a smoker -- because of how tobacco is taxed and how those tax dollars go to paying for evil liberal plots like cancer research....

"Smokers aren’t killing anybody,” the conservative host added. 'Except themselves,” the caller noted. “Yeah, but how long does it take?” Limbaugh scoffed. “There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.

'Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he continued. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots"

Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer Now. But Then, He Asked For 'A Medal For Smoking'

Now Rush knew what he was signing up for when he decided to smoke for decades, not even he denies the health implications that comes with smoking....but him joking about how smokers should get medals is just a joke...

However, him demonizing drug addicts and saying they are all criminals and should be sent up the river, despite him trivializing "liberal policies" that stressed providing treatment and not focusing strictly on punishment -- it wasn't until Rush himself got exposed for being addicted to drugs for years -- that is when he changes his tune.....

Limbaugh reaches settlement in drugs case

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Hey Rush, I thought smoking didn't cause cancer? Remember that time when you said that the anti smoking campaign was a liberal plot to control people? How'd that work out:ahole-1:?
Got a clip of him actually saying that? I used to listen to him daily in the early years and I never heard that. Prove you're not the liar I know you are.
All I remember him saying was how he should get a medal for being a smoker -- because of how tobacco is taxed and how those tax dollars go to paying for evil liberal plots like cancer research....

"Smokers aren’t killing anybody,” the conservative host added. 'Except themselves,” the caller noted. “Yeah, but how long does it take?” Limbaugh scoffed. “There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.

'Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he continued. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots"

Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer Now. But Then, He Asked For 'A Medal For Smoking'

Now Rush knew what he was signing up for when he decided to smoke for decades, not even he denies the health implications that comes with smoking....but him joking about how smokers should get medals is just a joke...

However, him demonizing drug addicts and saying they are all criminals and should be sent up the river, despite him trivializing "liberal policies" that stressed providing treatment and not focusing strictly on punishment -- it wasn't until Rush himself got exposed for being addicted to drugs for years -- that is when he changes his tune.....

Entertainers do what makes them money.
He is superb at what he does even if he is personally a hypocrite.

/—-/ He’s not an entertainer. He’s a political king maker, even DemocRATs admit it.

Mr. Limbaugh isn't an "entertainer" at all. He's an advocate for peace and civility who was even nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, following in the footsteps of MLK who the liberal establishment also hated

Guys..Rush himself admits he’s in it for the money.
Doesn’t anybody actually listen?
His influence is a result of crafting his art.

I was introduced to Rush back in the 1990's in Reno, when I joined a gym, only to discover that I had to listen to his broadcast on the speaker system for a full hour every day during my exercise routine. Fortunately, after 2 months, the gym declared bankruptcy, and made arrangements for all members to go to another gym without charge until their 1 year contracts expired. I like to think that Rush caused that bankruptcy. His entire act was spreading hate. There was a reason why his listeners were called "dittheads".

Correlation does not mean causation. No one can say what specifically caused El Rushbo's cancer. Some people , like my mum, got lung cancer even though she never smoked at all. And others, like my great aunts, lived a long time and never got cancer is spite of 50 or more years of smoking pell mell.
Smoking and cancer is one strong correlation

No link

What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

Pandering to the ignorant like you to make big bucks.

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....
Quoting proven liars...lol

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!

I didn’t know you can get lung cancer from smoking cigars. I thought that gives you oral cancer only

Prayers up

If he inhales, yes. Smoke is smoke, besides he might enjoy cigarettes when he's not in front of a camera or mic.
But this type of cancer is brutal. He needs to get to a drug trial and away from the piranha oncologists who are going to soak him, because I doubt with his wealth he carries health insurance.

He's probably on Medicare he's 69.

I'm sure he's got much better healthcare through his corporation than medicare.

I was introduced to Rush back in the 1990's in Reno, when I joined a gym, only to discover that I had to listen to his broadcast on the speaker system for a full hour every day during my exercise routine. Fortunately, after 2 months, the gym declared bankruptcy, and made arrangements for all members to go to another gym without charge until their 1 year contracts expired. I like to think that Rush caused that bankruptcy. His entire act was spreading hate. There was a reason why his listeners were called "dittheads".
The issue is that Republicans could do no wrong.
Trump won by saying the Rs are just as bad as the Ds; and still people insist Rush supported Trump.

Correlation does not mean causation. No one can say what specifically caused El Rushbo's cancer. Some people , like my mum, got lung cancer even though she never smoked at all. And others, like my great aunts, lived a long time and never got cancer is spite of 50 or more years of smoking pell mell.
Smoking and cancer is one strong correlation

I never said that coffin nails were necessarily good for anyone.

Just that they aren't the cause of ALL cancer and they aren't a guaranteed death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back