Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of rush derangement syndrome,

rush if you read this you are a great patriot! An American knight! I hope you beat this America needs your voice!

He's a purveyor of lies to entertain his low intelligence "minions." You.

No link

he just made the announcement on his radio show
I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

Pandering to the ignorant like you to make big bucks.

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....
Quoting proven liars...lol

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!
You don't accept proof.

I graduated from the EIB university, several years ago. It was great when I was on the road, making service calls or working on the bench. I am so grateful for having that time to listen to others too. Like Paul Harvey, Mike Pence, J C Watts and even that Air America crap the leftardz tried to compete with. LoL.

No doubt Rush and his success created a lot of jobs in radio on both sides of the isle.

Get well Rush!

Thanks again.

I graduated from the EIB university

What a fool believes.

I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!
You don't accept proof.

I don't accept bloviating.

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Quote saved for all of history to review!
Hey Rush, I thought smoking didn't cause cancer? Remember that time when you said that the anti smoking campaign was a liberal plot to control people? How'd that work out:ahole-1:?

Correlation does not mean causation. No one can say what specifically caused El Rushbo's cancer. Some people , like my mum, got lung cancer even though she never smoked at all. And others, like my great aunts, lived a long time and never got cancer is spite of 50 or more years of smoking pell mell.
Smoking and cancer is one strong correlation

Back in the day, however, a lot of physicians saw smoking as a tremendous hobby.

Over 20,000 medical doctors gave their endorsement to the Lucky Strike brand.

Stanford Research into the Impact of Tobacco Advertising

Rush was a cigar smoker, most of whom don't inhale. Draw your own conclusion.

He was never a "King Maker." During the periods when I followed his program I noticed that his "influence" was non-existent, and he never influenced voters in any way. He HUGELY encouraged Republicans in "open primary" states in 2016 to cross over and vote for Hillary in the Democrat primary. Apparently no one did it.

There have been very few people whom he "converted" over the years. His listeners are people who agree with his views already (which is why they listen), but he says his stuff better than anyone else.

BTW his followers are called, "Dittoheads" because he long ago discouraged callers to his program from wasting the first several seconds of their phone call telling him how great he was, and how much they liked his show. He told them to just start with "Ditto," which would be understood as shorthand for, "I love you/love your show." So they could quickly get to the purpose of their call.

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Hey Rush, I thought smoking didn't cause cancer? Remember that time when you said that the anti smoking campaign was a liberal plot to control people? How'd that work out:ahole-1:?

Correlation does not mean causation. No one can say what specifically caused El Rushbo's cancer. Some people , like my mum, got lung cancer even though she never smoked at all. And others, like my great aunts, lived a long time and never got cancer is spite of 50 or more years of smoking pell mell.

Back in the day, however, a lot of physicians saw smoking as a tremendous hobby.

Over 20,000 medical doctors gave their endorsement to the Lucky Strike brand.

Stanford Research into the Impact of Tobacco Advertising

I would call it an honor to send you a box of whatever Rush smokes, free of charge!

Got a clip of him actually saying that? I used to listen to him daily in the early years and I never heard that. Prove you're not the liar I know you are.
All I remember him saying was how he should get a medal for being a smoker -- because of how tobacco is taxed and how those tax dollars go to paying for evil liberal plots like cancer research....

"Smokers aren’t killing anybody,” the conservative host added. 'Except themselves,” the caller noted. “Yeah, but how long does it take?” Limbaugh scoffed. “There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.

'Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he continued. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots"

Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer Now. But Then, He Asked For 'A Medal For Smoking'

Now Rush knew what he was signing up for when he decided to smoke for decades, not even he denies the health implications that comes with smoking....but him joking about how smokers should get medals is just a joke...

However, him demonizing drug addicts and saying they are all criminals and should be sent up the river, despite him trivializing "liberal policies" that stressed providing treatment and not focusing strictly on punishment -- it wasn't until Rush himself got exposed for being addicted to drugs for years -- that is when he changes his tune.....

Limbaugh reaches settlement in drugs case
Entertainers do what makes them money.
He is superb at what he does even if he is personally a hypocrite.
/—-/ He’s not an entertainer. He’s a political king maker, even DemocRATs admit it.
THAT is the why they have so much HATE for the man. They fear his influence.

Got a clip of him actually saying that? I used to listen to him daily in the early years and I never heard that. Prove you're not the liar I know you are.
All I remember him saying was how he should get a medal for being a smoker -- because of how tobacco is taxed and how those tax dollars go to paying for evil liberal plots like cancer research....

"Smokers aren’t killing anybody,” the conservative host added. 'Except themselves,” the caller noted. “Yeah, but how long does it take?” Limbaugh scoffed. “There’s no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke. It may irritate you, and you may not like it, but it will not make you sick, and it will not kill you.

'Firsthand smoke takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he continued. “Not everybody that smokes gets cancer. Now, it’s true that everybody who smokes dies, but so does everyone who eats carrots"

Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer Now. But Then, He Asked For 'A Medal For Smoking'

Now Rush knew what he was signing up for when he decided to smoke for decades, not even he denies the health implications that comes with smoking....but him joking about how smokers should get medals is just a joke...

However, him demonizing drug addicts and saying they are all criminals and should be sent up the river, despite him trivializing "liberal policies" that stressed providing treatment and not focusing strictly on punishment -- it wasn't until Rush himself got exposed for being addicted to drugs for years -- that is when he changes his tune.....

Limbaugh reaches settlement in drugs case
Entertainers do what makes them money.
He is superb at what he does even if he is personally a hypocrite.
/—-/ He’s not an entertainer. He’s a political king maker, even DemocRATs admit it.
THAT is the why they have so much HATE for the man. They fear his influence.
To be a Liberal commentator...
“He’s a poopy head!”

No link

And retirement...

Mr. Limbaugh has already said that retirement is out of the question for him.

Hell, he didn't even allow his profound Deafness to stop him, he's probably the greatest Deaf radio announcer in the history of the medium. He's modern day Beethoven, who did his greatest work in composing when deaf as a door nail
Well he does lie non-stop so I wouldn't take that too seriously....

Also, he is/was an opioid drug abuser.

I see a lot of rush derangement syndrome,

rush if you read this you are a great patriot! An American knight! I hope you beat this America needs your voice!

He's a purveyor of lies to entertain his low intelligence "minions." You.
Cool story

Thank You, minion.
Your welcome

I take it you are English as a second language.

So?

Are you suggesting the Mr. Limbaugh will start dealing now, like his fellow lung cancer sufferer Walter White?

So?

Are you suggesting the Mr. Limbaugh will start dealing now, like his fellow lung cancer sufferer Walter White?

Why would he? He makes hundreds of millions dealing misinformation to his low-intelligence minions. Kinda' like organized religion.

No link

And retirement...

Mr. Limbaugh has already said that retirement is out of the question for him.

Hell, he didn't even allow his profound Deafness to stop him, he's probably the greatest Deaf radio announcer in the history of the medium. He's modern day Beethoven, who did his greatest work in composing when deaf as a door nail
Well he does lie non-stop so I wouldn't take that too seriously....
/—-/ You throw the Liar charge around with no proof making you a sad little man.

No link

/——/ My wife has incurable cancer and I’ve seen her suffering first hand. I wouldn’t wish it anyone.
You have my sympathy

a few years ago I had a bad chest cold and the doctor ordered xrays

what he found were some very suspicious spots and I was sent to the cancer hospital for closer examination

just sitting in the waiting room and seeing the condition of the other patients scared the hell out of me

after a month of not knowing, the cancer doctor told me I did not have cancer

even though the Big C missed me this time I know a little of what cancer patients are going though

And I thank God for every day He chooses to give me

No link

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....

We dont have the unlimited budget to do research all day long

So when lib liars do their thing its often difficult to disprove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back