Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So?

Are you suggesting the Mr. Limbaugh will start dealing now, like his fellow lung cancer sufferer Walter White?

Why would he? He makes hundreds of millions dealing misinformation to his low-intelligence minions. Kinda' like organized religion.
What is your opinion about what happened in the democrat Iowa caucus?

do you believe the democrats could possibly be that incompetent?
I believe computer companies can be. Just like the Obamacare roll out.... Stuff happens when you are trying to reform this GOP Mess. If all you do is cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else like the GOP. Life is so much easier....

The GOP Iowa Caucus went off without a problem last night, how is this a "GOP Mess"?

President Trump received 97.1 percent, Weld 1.3% and Walsh1.1%. Decisive margin of more than 95 points
I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...

I think the amount of Upward Mobility has been soaring lately.

Under President Trump, even I have become a millionaire. After coming of age during the Great Steel Collapse of the late 1970's, I would have never thunk it. I remember a line of men a mile along signing up for unemployment and another mile long line of guys laid off from the mill seeking employment at a new K Mart.

Liberalism really punished this area, but now we are starting to come back.

Hannity is a talking points parrot.
When’s the last time you heard him analyze an issue?
So, you don't actually know his IQ.
I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

I am not defending Hannity, the guy gets on my nerves. But I have to shake my head at people who project onto other people.

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.
I am mortal and I judge myself by my character, not my IQ.

Hannity is incapable of thinking off script but he’s not an outright moron.
Then why even bring up his IQ? If you judge based on character, you'd not even mention it.
Hannity’s character is flawed because he believes he understands a topic he doesn’t understand.

I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

I am not defending Hannity, the guy gets on my nerves. But I have to shake my head at people who project onto other people.

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

Then why even bring up his IQ? If you judge based on character, you'd not even mention it.
Hannity’s character is flawed because he believes he understands a topic he doesn’t understand.
I have that same belief on 98% of the left.

I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

I have that same belief on 98% of the left.
You are correct since most of them live off of buzz phrases.

Interesting. What is Hannity's IQ and where did you learn about it?
I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

You might find his program to be none too interesting, but that doesn't mean that he's incapable of anything. A lot of people like the Great American, and his formula certainly has scored him a large audience. Different strokes for different folks- if you don't care to listen, there are other programs on the radio dial.

Why would he? He makes hundreds of millions dealing misinformation to his low-intelligence minions. Kinda' like organized religion.

I believe computer companies can be. Just like the Obamacare roll out.... Stuff happens when you are trying to reform this GOP Mess. If all you do is cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else like the GOP. Life is so much easier....

The GOP Iowa Caucus went off without a problem last night, how is this a "GOP Mess"?

President Trump received 97.1 percent, Weld 1.3% and Walsh1.1%. Decisive margin of more than 95 points
I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...

Under President Trump, even I have become a millionaire. After coming of age during the Great Steel Collapse of the late 1970's, I would have never thunk it. I remember a line of men a mile along signing up for unemployment and another mile long line of guys laid off from the mill seeking employment at a new K Mart.

No matter how many $8 an hour jobs there are, inequality and upward mobility just keep getting worse. They won't get better until the rich are taxed more like their fair share so we can afford cheaper college and training....

I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

You might find his program to be none too interesting, but that doesn't mean that he's incapable of anything. A lot of people like the Great American, and his formula certainly has scored him a large audience. Different strokes for different folks- if you don't care to listen, there are other programs on the radio dial.
My wife watches Dancing With The Stars.
Many people watch cable news with the same level of intent.

I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

It's interesting and addictive and totally full of s***....

No matter how many $8 an hour jobs there are, inequality and upward mobility just keep getting worse. They won't get better until the rich are taxed more like their fair share so we can afford cheaper college and training....
The answer is opportunity, not taxation.

I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

I like watching the WWE, that's where I first became familiar with Donald J. Trump and his techniques.

I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

I like watching the WWE, that's where I first became familiar with Donald J. Trump and his techniques.
I listened to Savage for 8 years begging Trump to run.

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!

Politifact, one of the most biased "fact-checkers in existence today". They are owed by the far-left publication, the Tampa Bay Times. They use the same editor, facilities and writers as the newspaper.

What says 105?

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.

I listened to Savage for 8 years begging Trump to run.

When I saw Mr. Trump dealing effectively with the Boogeyman at Wrestlemania 23, I knew he had the right temperament for politics, totally nonplussed

I hope his experience is long and slow, with plenty of time to think about all the vile and hateful things he has said.

Thank you.......keep talking, and showing us who the vile ones are....the ones who support gulags and prisons for those you disagree with.........

I prefer asshats like you talking and revealing yourselves..... makes it much easier to convince sane people to keep you out of power....

You don't want him to have enough time to make amends for his misdeeds?

I hope his experience is long and slow, with plenty of time to think about all the vile and hateful things he has said.

The crazy left defended the terrorist general who was killed by the drone strike but no sympathy for a radio talk show host. No surprises here.

Trump deserves as much sympathy he has offered to the targets of his obscene attacks over the years.

Hey, shitstain....Trump never attacks first, he only responds to people who attack him....you, however, are less than a shitstain....keep it up......

Did the children who were stolen from their parents attack the great orange fool first? How did they do that?

Smoking and cancer is one strong correlation

Also, he is/was an opioid drug abuser.

So?

Are you suggesting the Mr. Limbaugh will start dealing now, like his fellow lung cancer sufferer Walter White?

So you excuse is the dems were so overwhelmed by what you call the GOP mess they couldnt count 170,000 voters in under 24 hours?

Thats laughable

and then you blame the hillary connected software company that wrote the app,

which no one in the democrat party thought to test before caucus night?

if thats what really happened it makes the democrats look like abunch of clowns

do you really want to go there?

The crazy left defended the terrorist general who was killed by the drone strike but no sympathy for a radio talk show host. No surprises here.

Trump deserves as much sympathy he has offered to the targets of his obscene attacks over the years.

Hey, shitstain....Trump never attacks first, he only responds to people who attack him....you, however, are less than a shitstain....keep it up......

Did the children who were stolen from their parents attack the great orange fool first? How did they do that?

What children, you doofus? Oh, you mean the ones used as cover by Mexican citizens to illegally enter the country...who then had to be separated from those children because of the 9th circuit court of appeals ruling long before Trump came into office.......

You are a lying sack of shit...

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Quote saved for all of history to review!
Hey Rush, I thought smoking didn't cause cancer? Remember that time when you said that the anti smoking campaign was a liberal plot to control people? How'd that work out:ahole-1:?

Correlation does not mean causation. No one can say what specifically caused El Rushbo's cancer. Some people , like my mum, got lung cancer even though she never smoked at all. And others, like my great aunts, lived a long time and never got cancer is spite of 50 or more years of smoking pell mell.

Smoking might not be the cause of Rush's cancer. It could be karma, or just a happy coincidence.

Stolen from their parents?

safe_image-Th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back