Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he? He makes hundreds of millions dealing misinformation to his low-intelligence minions. Kinda' like organized religion.
What is your opinion about what happened in the democrat Iowa caucus?

do you believe the democrats could possibly be that incompetent?
I believe computer companies can be. Just like the Obamacare roll out.... Stuff happens when you are trying to reform this GOP Mess. If all you do is cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else like the GOP. Life is so much easier....

The GOP Iowa Caucus went off without a problem last night, how is this a "GOP Mess"?

President Trump received 97.1 percent, Weld 1.3% and Walsh1.1%. Decisive margin of more than 95 points
I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...

I think the amount of Upward Mobility has been soaring lately.

Under President Trump, even I have become a millionaire. After coming of age during the Great Steel Collapse of the late 1970's, I would have never thunk it. I remember a line of men a mile along signing up for unemployment and another mile long line of guys laid off from the mill seeking employment at a new K Mart.

Liberalism really punished this area, but now we are starting to come back.

The "Great Steel Collapse" occurred due to Nixon allowing the Japs to product dump. How is this the "lib's" fault?

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!

Politifact, one of the most biased "fact-checkers in existence today". They are owed by the far-left publication, the Tampa Bay Times. They use the same editor, facilities and writers as the newspaper.

And you to can't correct one thing written about Limbaugh by PolitiFact. Just ignorant bloviating.

Hannity is a talking points parrot.
When’s the last time you heard him analyze an issue?
So, you don't actually know his IQ.
I’s say about 105.
What says 105?

I am not defending Hannity, the guy gets on my nerves. But I have to shake my head at people who project onto other people.

What is your IQ?

I test out at 130.
I am mortal and I judge myself by my character, not my IQ.

Hannity is incapable of thinking off script but he’s not an outright moron.
Then why even bring up his IQ? If you judge based on character, you'd not even mention it.
Good point. Smart or not, Hannity's a scumbag.

What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

Pandering to the ignorant like you to make big bucks.

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....
Quoting proven liars...lol

If you want to take one of PolitiFacts facts and disprove it, go ahead. Good luck!
We dont have the unlimited budget to do research all day long

So when lib liars do their thing its often difficult to disprove

If PolitiFact is a "proven liar" I would assume you had proof.
They are the ones who said Obama's you can keep your doctor was the biggest lie tho he said it three years before LOL. They are hardly a liberal bastion.

They are the ones who said Obama's you can keep your doctor was the biggest lie tho he said it three years before LOL. They are hardly a liberal bastion.

WOW! That's impressive! What did they do before that? Confirm that the sky is blue? They had no choice!

Pinochio-S.jpg

Politifact, one of the most biased "fact-checkers in existence today".
Biased, eh? Now multiply your convenient logic times 100, and apply it to Rush Limbaugh.

THANK YOU!

PLEASE step up and show us all the times Rush Limbaugh has said that he is an unbiased journalist or an unbiased entertainer.

Politifact, on the other hand, CLAIMS that they are unbiased.

You're being facetious...aren't you?

Politifact, one of the most biased "fact-checkers in existence today". They are owed by the far-left publication, the Tampa Bay Times. They use the same editor, facilities and writers as the newspaper.

And you to can't correct one thing written about Limbaugh by PolitiFact. Just ignorant bloviating.
He won the Presidential Medal of Freedom. And all you can do is be a puerile ankle-biter. :rolleyes:

When the world lost Paul Harvey I thought his son would take over rather than lose the audience. He sounded just like his father. Itll be a shame (for REAL Americans) to lose those 15 hours a week of giving voice to Real America.
Rush is not dead yet

but 4th stage cancer is pretty serious

Rush didn't say he had Stage 4 on their air today, only "advanced".
I dont recall

but stage 4 has been reported

hopefully its not
It is in stage 4. :crybaby:

He won the Presidential Medal of Freedom. And all you can do is be a puerile ankle-biter. :rolleyes:
Well, they're obviously angry because a conservative and Trump supporter won the medal. It's definitely sour grapes on their part.

What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....

No more proof than you have that they always tell the truth

| PolitiFact

Karma sucks.....

No, I don't. But, if I did, you would deny it and still lie. It's what you do, and why you are losing.

Smoking and cancer is one strong correlation

Also, he is/was an opioid drug abuser.

So?

Are you suggesting the Mr. Limbaugh will start dealing now, like his fellow lung cancer sufferer Walter White?

Why would he? He makes hundreds of millions dealing misinformation to his low-intelligence minions. Kinda' like organized religion.

Tech is incompetent.
They are both the same

if you believe this was an honest mistake then it means the democrats are totally incompetent from the IT dept to the management that uses the software

I believe computer companies can be. Just like the Obamacare roll out.... Stuff happens when you are trying to reform this GOP Mess. If all you do is cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else like the GOP. Life is so much easier....

The GOP Iowa Caucus went off without a problem last night, how is this a "GOP Mess"?

President Trump received 97.1 percent, Weld 1.3% and Walsh1.1%. Decisive margin of more than 95 points
I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...
Trump and perhaps bernie sanders have identified the problem as free trade with red china taking jobs from Americans

add the invasion of millions of illegal aliens to our failed public education system and its a wonder that anyone is improving their economic situation

What? We have had an invasion of millions of aliens? I thought that was why you elected Trump! In fact, he promised to deport 12 million of them within 2 years? At what point does Trump get held responsible for this?
We did elect trump to fix the illegal alien problem

but the democrats that you elected along with unelected swamp rats in the Deep State and the judiciary have blocked the will of the people just as they did the bernie campaign in Iowa

I think the amount of Upward Mobility has been soaring lately.

Under President Trump, even I have become a millionaire. After coming of age during the Great Steel Collapse of the late 1970's, I would have never thunk it. I remember a line of men a mile along signing up for unemployment and another mile long line of guys laid off from the mill seeking employment at a new K Mart.

Liberalism really punished this area, but now we are starting to come back.

The "Great Steel Collapse" occurred due to Nixon allowing the Japs to product dump. How is this the "lib's" fault?
Stupid trade policy is bipartisan

The swamp rats in both parties are fat and happy (and getting wealthy) from foreign dumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back