Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe computer companies can be. Just like the Obamacare roll out.... Stuff happens when you are trying to reform this GOP Mess. If all you do is cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else like the GOP. Life is so much easier....

The GOP Iowa Caucus went off without a problem last night, how is this a "GOP Mess"?

President Trump received 97.1 percent, Weld 1.3% and Walsh1.1%. Decisive margin of more than 95 points
I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...
Trump and perhaps bernie sanders have identified the problem as free trade with red china taking jobs from Americans

add the invasion of millions of illegal aliens to our failed public education system and its a wonder that anyone is improving their economic situation

What? We have had an invasion of millions of aliens? I thought that was why you elected Trump! In fact, he promised to deport 12 million of them within 2 years? At what point does Trump get held responsible for this?
We did elect trump to fix the illegal alien problem

but the democrats that you elected along with unelected swamp rats in the Deep State and the judiciary have blocked the will of the people just as they did the bernie campaign in Iowa
Great conspiracy theory! Too bad you don't have any evidence except hundreds of garbage propaganda phony scandals all discredited never retracted.

To recap....the same folks clutching their pearls over how everyone isn't heaping praise and T's and P's on Rush -- are the same folks who fantasize daily about this woman dying...View attachment 304504

I don't fantasize about anybody dying, but I wouldn't shed a tear if they buried her in the same coffin with Limbaugh. I wouldn't miss either of them, so no, we're not all the same.

The GOP Iowa Caucus went off without a problem last night, how is this a "GOP Mess"?

President Trump received 97.1 percent, Weld 1.3% and Walsh1.1%. Decisive margin of more than 95 points
I'm talking about the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Which just keeps getting worse and you people don't know a damn thing about LOL arrggghhhh. Rush is a Non-Stop liar and you are totally misinformed. Last three years of Obama's economy was better than Trump's first three years. But you believe Obama economy was a disaster and Trump's is wonderful. Because you are a brainwashed functional moron end of story...
Trump and perhaps bernie sanders have identified the problem as free trade with red china taking jobs from Americans

add the invasion of millions of illegal aliens to our failed public education system and its a wonder that anyone is improving their economic situation

What? We have had an invasion of millions of aliens? I thought that was why you elected Trump! In fact, he promised to deport 12 million of them within 2 years? At what point does Trump get held responsible for this?

but the democrats that you elected along with unelected swamp rats in the Deep State and the judiciary have blocked the will of the people just as they did the bernie campaign in Iowa
Great conspiracy theory! Too bad you don't have any evidence except hundreds of garbage propaganda phony scandals all discredited never retracted.
You dont know that the democrat elite conspired against bernie in 2016?

knowing that its easy to think they are not as incompetent as they appeared to be in Iowa

They are the ones who said Obama's you can keep your doctor was the biggest lie tho he said it three years before LOL. They are hardly a liberal bastion.

WOW! That's impressive! What did they do before that? Confirm that the sky is blue? They had no choice!

Pinochio-S.jpg

There is notrhing in the ACA that sets providers networks. Thereby, it is not a lie.

I believe computer companies can be. Just like the Obamacare roll out.... Stuff happens when you are trying to reform this GOP Mess. If all you do is cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else like the GOP. Life is so much easier....

knowing that its easy to think they are not as incompetent as they appeared to be in Iowa
Conspire?

They supported the candidate that supported them.

Clinton supported the Democrsat party all of hert life.

Bernie joined just before he decided to run.

WTF did Bernie expect? Did he think they would support him?

There was nothing done outside of their support. Bernie whiners need to STF.> You morons gave us Trump once, don't do it again.

They are the ones who said Obama's you can keep your doctor was the biggest lie tho he said it three years before LOL. They are hardly a liberal bastion.

WOW! That's impressive! What did they do before that? Confirm that the sky is blue? They had no choice!

Pinochio-S.jpg

There is notrhing in the ACA that sets providers networks. Thereby, it is not a lie.

No there isn't. However, Obama implied that it DID when he lied and said that people could keep their doctors if they liked them.

What is your opinion about what happened in the democrat Iowa caucus?

do you believe the democrats could possibly be that incompetent?

I think the amount of Upward Mobility has been soaring lately.

Under President Trump, even I have become a millionaire. After coming of age during the Great Steel Collapse of the late 1970's, I would have never thunk it. I remember a line of men a mile along signing up for unemployment and another mile long line of guys laid off from the mill seeking employment at a new K Mart.

Liberalism really punished this area, but now we are starting to come back.

The "Great Steel Collapse" occurred due to Nixon allowing the Japs to product dump. How is this the "lib's" fault?
I blame the steel industry for its demise. From 1950 to 1985, only two new mills were built in the US. We could not compete with the new mills built in Japan. I do not remember the exact numbers but here in the US we were at something like 18 man hours per ton & the more modern Japan mills were at 8. US Steel Corp, took Steel profits & invested in other things like oil & gas.

There was nothing done outside of their support. Bernie whiners need to STF.> You morons gave us Trump once, don't do it again.

That's a lie, Dave. Mrs. Clinton said she was a Goldwater supporter and a Republican.

Further, she was a Southern Democrat for many years, which libs contend was the same as a Republican.

Pinochio-S.jpg

No there isn't. However, Obama implied that it DID when he lied and said that people could keep their doctors if they liked them.

Bullshit. He was talking about the ACA.

That's a lie, Dave. Mrs. Clinton said she was a Goldwater supporter and a Republican.

Further, she was a Southern Democrat for many years, which libs contend was the same as a Republican.
She became a Democrat at the age of 21.

Under President Trump, even I have become a millionaire. After coming of age during the Great Steel Collapse of the late 1970's, I would have never thunk it. I remember a line of men a mile along signing up for unemployment and another mile long line of guys laid off from the mill seeking employment at a new K Mart.

The "Great Steel Collapse" occurred due to Nixon allowing the Japs to product dump. How is this the "lib's" fault?
I blame the steel industry for its demise. From 1950 to 1985, only two new mills were built in the US. We could not compete with the new mills built in Japan. I do not remember the exact numbers but here in the US we were at something like 18 man hours per ton & the more modern Japan mills were at 8. US Steel Corp, took Steel profits & invested in other things like oil & gas.

The main steel companies didn't stand up to Big Labor, Dave. Union Work Rules didn't allow them to employ new forms of steel manufacturing that required less manpower to make the same amount of product. So there was really no point in investing billions in continuous casters and other high tech equipment and they would still have to keep the same people on the payroll even if they did.

Pinochio-S.jpg

Bullshit. He was talking about the ACA.

Exactly. And the ACA didn't guarantee anyone that they could keep their own doctor and Obama knew it did't.

Yet, he still repeated that lie thousands of times.

She became a Democrat at the age of 21.

She became a Honky Southern Democrat, that libs contend is the same as a Republican.

Conspire?

They supported the candidate that supported them.

I think Sanders is a problem for the democrat inside washington establishment whether he gets the nomination or not

and particularly so if the dems keep pulling dirty tricks to throw the nomination to someone other than sanders

As you know we won WWII by destroying japanese steel mills while our mills remained untouched

Politifact, one of the most biased "fact-checkers in existence today".
Biased, eh? Now multiply your convenient logic times 100, and apply it to Rush Limbaugh.

THANK YOU!

PLEASE step up and show us all the times Rush Limbaugh has said that he is an unbiased journalist or an unbiased entertainer.

Politifact, on the other hand, CLAIMS that they are unbiased.

You're being facetious...aren't you?
And yet you take every word as gospel...

Oh. I see. Trump has not kept his campaign promise to deport 12 million illegal aliens, but it is our fault that he didn't do that. What, exactly, did us democrats do to keep Trump from deporting 12 million illegal aliens?

Oh. I see. Trump has not kept his campaign promise to deport 12 million illegal aliens, but it is our fault that he didn't do that. What, exactly, did us democrats do to keep Trump from deporting 12 million illegal aliens?
America is a constitutional republic

If you dont know that means power is shared

It also means trump is not a dictator in spite of what liberals have been telling you

trump has used his authority to do as much as possible to end the illegal alien invasion

and if reelected he will do even more in the next four years

Pinochio-S.jpg

it is not a lie it is a campaign promise that Nancy pelosi and the Democrats in the house and Senate changed. 2 3 years later. That is not a lie. Plus most of the people who didn't get their doctors signed up for the wrong Network, which was the way our healthcare was going anyway. Total b*******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back