Rush Limbaugh makes a prediction

Trump got annihilated by Clinton in every debate in 2016 and yall never cared. Trump has gotten far less coherent and far more easily triggered since then.

As long as Biden doesn’t suggest injecting Lysol to cure coronavirus, he will be fine.

Funny and agree. Donald Trump has had frequent attacks of Narcissistic Rage.

Trump is beyond narcissistic. We all know narcissists. Most politicians and CEOs are narcissists.
Trump is full-on sociopathic.

Anybody who doesn't see these symptoms in Trump is either willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant.

Lack of empathy
Difficult relationships
Manipulativeness

RELATED: 11 Signs of Borderline Personality Disorder

Symptom: Deceitfulness

Sociopaths have a reputation for being dishonest and deceitful. They often feel comfortable lying to get their own way, or to get themselves out of trouble. They also have a tendency to embellish the truth when it suits them.
Callousness
Some might be openly violent and aggressive. Others will cut you down verbally. Either way, people with ASP tend to show a cruel disregard for other people's feelings.

Hostility
Sociopaths are not only hostile themselves, but they're more likely to interpret others' behavior as hostile, which drives them to seek revenge.

Irresponsibility
Impulsivity
Risky behavior

Desperate moron afflicted with TDS to an extreme degree grasping at anything and everything to try and justify his irrational hatred of King Trump. hehheh

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

Which is right in line with the more astute forecasters on this board.

Rush, The Fat Ass Slave Labor Loving Globalist wants Trump out and never wanted him in.
Rush has been a self-obsessed piece of shit his entire career.
He loves cheap minority labor
An ad hominem is not an argument
If ad hominems are not an argument then Rush should have a daily 30 minute program rather than a 3 hour program.
Rush spends most of his program insulting many people who have lost their jobs and careers due to legislation.
What legislation is that? Turds like you who support the shutdown have killed 30 million jobs.
Before we go any further, I'd like your input regarding...

Laura Ingraham
Steven Hllton
Tucker Carlson

Do you approve of them?
For the most part.
Thank you.

How do you feel about Free Trade (No Comparative Advantage)?

How do you feel about Fair Trade (Comparative Advantage)?
How do you feel about answering the question I asked?

Rush, The Fat Ass Slave Labor Loving Globalist wants Trump out and never wanted him in.
If ad hominems are not an argument then Rush should have a daily 30 minute program rather than a 3 hour program.
Rush spends most of his program insulting many people who have lost their jobs and careers due to legislation.
What legislation is that? Turds like you who support the shutdown have killed 30 million jobs.

Laura Ingraham
Steven Hllton
Tucker Carlson

Do you approve of them?
For the most part.
Thank you.

I am presenting context.

Of the following, who was the only one who advocated for Free Trade his/her entire career (No Comparative Advantage) until 4 days before it was clear that Fair Trade Trump was going to win the R nomination?

Tucker Carlson
Steven Hllton
Laura Ingraham
Rush Limbaugh

I've been saying Biden would never make it out of the Rat convention (if there is one) ever since Clyburn gave him the win in S. Carolina by dog-whistling the darkies to come a runnin for Joe. Most of them probably didn't know who he was, just following orders. After that it was a game of dominoes because Comrade Bernie folded up like a cheap tent. Nobody LIKES Biden....he's an idiot loudmouth who brought the bacon home to Delaware and took credit card company money to keep his own voters in financial servitude. He has no history of achievement and is probably a rapist and for sure a crook. I can't predict who they'll pick but it won't be him and it won't be Mike the Mooch. Probably a woman, probably Kamalatoe Harris. She'd be scary to debate because there's nothing she won't lie about or claim and she hates Trump.

I've been saying Biden would never make it out of the Rat convention (if there is one) ever since Clyburn gave him the win in S. Carolina by dog-whistling the darkies to come a runnin for Joe. Most of them probably didn't know who he was, just following orders. After that it was a game of dominoes because Comrade Bernie folded up like a cheap tent. Nobody LIKES Biden....he's an idiot loudmouth who brought the bacon home to Delaware and took credit card company money to keep his own voters in financial servitude. He has no history of achievement and is probably a rapist and for sure a crook. I can't predict who they'll pick but it won't be him and it won't be Mike the Mooch. Probably a woman, probably Kamalatoe Harris. She'd be scary to debate because there's nothing she won't lie about or claim and she hates Trump.
Any D with an IQ above -100 would never go up against Trump.
Biden is the last place horse that wasn't in the race until all the psycho horses tramples each other to death.

This is right in-line with Tucker Carlson's prediction Biden will not "win" the ticket. If he's right the Demonicrats threw him a curve ball anyway. Trump predicted Biden all along, this will be fun to watch.

What's not fun to watch is what a spectacle their little party has become. I can't speak for the Demonicrats during the transition out of slavery, but this group is far more chaotic and devious. Combine electronics and medias they're clearly the worst party in our history, and that's just not up for debate. Look at them.

Meanwhile project on the orange man.

This is right in-line with Tucker Carlson's prediction Biden will not "win" the ticket. If he's right the Demonicrats threw him a curve ball anyway. Trump predicted Biden all along, this will be fun to watch.

What's not fun to watch is what a spectacle their little party has become. I can't speak for the Demonicrats during the transition out of slavery, but this group is far more chaotic and devious. Combine electronics and medias they're clearly the worst party in our history, and that's just not up for debate. Look at them.

Meanwhile project on the orange man.
Know Thy Enemies...
The Liberals are a blessing!

Rush Limbaugh made a bold claim on Monday about 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden. According to Limbaugh, Biden won't even be in the presidential race come November 2020.

“Biden is somebody that’s not gonna be on the ticket anyway,” Limbaugh said. “Something’s gonna’ happen. They can’t possibly, they can’t possibly go into the race with the guy on the ticket. He couldn’t withstand one debate with Trump if there were any debates. I mean, this is my instinctive feeling about it, but the Democrats are all tied in knots and pretzels here because of the #MeToo movement, and it’s fascinating to watch the media wring their hands about it.”

He'll be Epsteined...
By the trump Administration? Again?

Laura Ingraham
Steven Hllton
Tucker Carlson

Do you approve of them?
For the most part.
Thank you.

I am presenting context.

Of the following, who was the only one who advocated for Free Trade his/her entire career (No Comparative Advantage) until 4 days before it was clear that Fair Trade Trump was going to win the R nomination?

Tucker Carlson
Steven Hllton
Laura Ingraham
Rush Limbaugh
I couldn't care less. Why don't you find a Dim to attack?

Laura Ingraham
Steven Hllton
Tucker Carlson

Do you approve of them?
For the most part.
Thank you.

I am presenting context.

Tucker Carlson
Steven Hllton
Laura Ingraham
Rush Limbaugh
I couldn't care less. Why don't you find a Dim to attack?
RWers are every bit as dangerous to humans as LWers.

Even you should be able to see that the excess of each ideology causes the constant change of the composition of Congress.

I do appreciate you admitting that you are selfish.

She did not. She has made 2 allegations. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. The second was the more lurid allegation that was made AFTER Biden secured the nomination over her candidate Sanders. Trump has been accused of sexual assault and you have no issue with voting for him.

BBC reported that Read said..."I remember it happened all at once... his hands were on me and underneath my clothes." He then penetrated her with his fingers, she said.

Forum List

Back