🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsmwJzO.gif

What a small ugly man you are.

Rush was a big fat ugly man who entertained his audience with bullshit and hate.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch the hate part. Though, he did mock others that he considered to be slinging BS as well. He was definately not P.C. but that isnt hate either, its just refusing to be led around by the nose or live in fear. You people I know had been trying for years to get him off the air, hanging on his every word.
Your hatred and lack of humanity is duly noted

I don't hate humanity, you stupid idiot.
I hated Limpballs for bullying people on his program, making fun of Michael Fox and saying he faked his Parkinsons and calling women who took free birth control sluts. GFY

I saw your post wishing he had a horrific death, so yeah... you do have a hatred for humanity if its someone you dont agree with or understand. Wishing for someone's last minutes to be a hell is a pretty cruel thing. You dont even know the man. Only what you think you know. So that says a lot about you

The way someone dies from non-small cell lung cancer, stage 4, is truly horrific.
And Rush deserved every minute of it.

Oh good lord. You people are simply sick and twisted. I truly feel sorry for you.

No, you fucking don't feel sorry for me.
I don't feel sorry for you for being a fan of a truly vile POS who got paid for hating people on national radio.

I feel sorry for those around you.

I feel sorry that no one wants to be around you.

Truly a huge loss. 2021 sucks. Rush probably did more for the fight to preserve freedom and liberty than any other single man since the Founders.

The Founders weren't bloated, drug-addicted (Oxy, or did you forget?) gasbags full of vile, hate and prejudice.

Wow, it must really get under your skin that Rush was so successful and is being mourned, while your death will have to be reported by the mailman as "there's a funny smell in there".

No...hate being mean-spirited out and out lying.
But death pays all...RIP.

So, you engage in hate.

But I never saw that from Rush.

He had great humor and exposed the Nazi democrats for what they are.

I didn't listen to him, but he was a voice for good - which is why the Nazis so bitterly hate him.
If you did not listen...how do you know?

Nazi's were his fans.

At least Rush lived to see his idol Donald J Trump be soundly defeated by the American people.
Rush accepted that democrat voter fraud stole another election.

Which is the same as saying Rush couldn't accept that Trump lost, neither could Trump or millions of brain dead Americans who listened to either of those carnival barkers.

The way someone dies from non-small cell lung cancer, stage 4, is truly horrific.
And Rush deserved every minute of it.

Oh good lord. You people are simply sick and twisted. I truly feel sorry for you.

No, you fucking don't feel sorry for me.
I don't feel sorry for you for being a fan of a truly vile POS who got paid for hating people on national radio.

I feel sorry for those around you.

I feel sorry that no one wants to be around you.

Well, you would be our resident expert on "no one wants to be around you".

No one here needs pity from the gutter, so save it.

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
A significant portion of his audience was liberals hanging on his every word, hoping to hear something they could complain about.
Nah, that's absurd. Liberals wouldnt torture themselves that way. Rush's game wasnt original and new after about 20 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back