🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't like him, why were you listening at all?
I didnt listen much, in the last 10-15 years. There was nothing new, there. Just fodder for pissing off old white people and truckers wiith little else to think about over the road. Same dog whistles and fear tactics, regurgitated over and over.

The man was brilliant and talented. It's too bad he used those talents to prey on ignorant and gullible people.

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

You're a sad little person.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

Don’t despair. Just tune into radio HELL on the infinity station. He’ll be there spinning those sweet lies of Trump just for you Trumpies .....,FOREVER.

From the back of a Ford F-150.

LOLOL :dev3:

Obviously you have no idea what "trucks" cost. I'll give you a hint little man, about 25k less than hubby's BMW

Fckn idiot, go admire your Prius

Gosh I used to listen to him every day. He quit smoking and it still killed him. God bless him. Rush is the sole source of more liberal butt hurt than any other single person in the modern era.

During the Clinton Era, I used to listen to him every day, because I had a job that really kinda called for me to have headphones on most of the time. Once I left there, I really didn't have time.

I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

Rush created a conservative monster that Republicans are now saddled with.
Gave us Trump
No.

Rush didn't do that.

. . . and Trump is but an opportunist, anyone that has studied his history knows this.

Both are symptoms of a bigger problem. If you do not see this? You are deluding yourself.

These problems would have existed with, or without Rush and Trump, and some other folks would have risen to speak for the people.
...speak for some people.

No, you fucking don't feel sorry for me.
I don't feel sorry for you for being a fan of a truly vile POS who got paid for hating people on national radio.

I feel repulsed by you, like a would a puddle of diarrhea from a stray dog with mold growing on it.

This is the reaction most people have to you - for good reason.

If you didn't like him, why were you listening at all?
I didnt listen much, in the last 10-15 years. There was nothing new, there. Just fodder for pissing off old white people and truckers wiith little else to think about over the road. Same dog whistles and fear tactics, regurgitated over and over.

The man was brilliant and talented. It's too bad he used those talents to prey on ignorant and gullible people.

Then what is this "silence" you're going to be grateful for? If you weren't listening as you claim, you already had silence, didn't you?

Sounds to me like what you're grateful for is one less voice daring to disagree with you, and you're trying to make it sound like you're not as bad as you know you are.

JsmwJzO.gif

What a small ugly man you are.

Rush was a big fat ugly man who entertained his audience with bullshit and hate.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch the hate part. Though, he did mock others that he considered to be slinging BS as well. He was definately not P.C. but that isnt hate either, its just refusing to be led around by the nose or live in fear. You people I know had been trying for years to get him off the air, hanging on his every word.
Your hatred and lack of humanity is duly noted

I don't hate humanity, you stupid idiot.
I hated Limpballs for bullying people on his program, making fun of Michael Fox and saying he faked his Parkinsons and calling women who took free birth control sluts. GFY

Moron, Limbaugh was on the air for 15 hours a week for nearly 33 years. These three things you've brought up twice now. Is that all you got? It's obvious you never actually listened to any of his hundreds of thousands of broadcasting hours.

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.

My Mom died of lung cancer 6 months ago. Yes, it is a bad way to lose someone.
He was told for decades that smoking would kill him. But science and medical advice is for Liberals.
And he quit cigarettes a long time ago. Cigars tend to cause throat cancer, not lung. Give it up, you just sound bitter.

I am reading the laments from the USMB scum squad. Pretty much the most debased set of characters I have ever come across. I have never heard this characters work but just seeing the types who are upset tells me that he must have been a real piece of shit.

You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good… Rush Limbaugh is dead.

Good."

Sad day in broadcasting, he was an icon who changed the face of AM radio.
Yep. Once it was informational and diverse and full of sports and news and music. Stations like WOWO were nationally and internationally popular, broadcasting at 50,000 watts. Now AM radio is generally viewed as a black hole of religious and right wing programming, where sponsors go to die or to rip people off with bad products. To be fair, Rush doesn't get all the credit for this. But he does get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back