🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsmwJzO.gif

What a small ugly man you are.

Rush was a big fat ugly man who entertained his audience with bullshit and hate.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch the hate part. Though, he did mock others that he considered to be slinging BS as well. He was definately not P.C. but that isnt hate either, its just refusing to be led around by the nose or live in fear. You people I know had been trying for years to get him off the air, hanging on his every word.
Your hatred and lack of humanity is duly noted

I don't hate humanity, you stupid idiot.
I hated Limpballs for bullying people on his program, making fun of Michael Fox and saying he faked his Parkinsons and calling women who took free birth control sluts. GFY

I saw your post wishing he had a horrific death, so yeah... you do have a hatred for humanity if its someone you dont agree with or understand. Wishing for someone's last minutes to be a hell is a pretty cruel thing. You dont even know the man. Only what you think you know. So that says a lot about you

Be careful you don't get a nosebleed up there on your phony high moral ground.

LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON RUSH LIMBAUGH

OH, and GFY, too.

Rush, Newt, and Roger Ailes changed the Republican party forever.... in to a "hate the other party" party! It worked to get them elected!

May Rush, finally rest in peace...and prayers go out to family and friends to comfort their mourning.

Rush was a big fat ugly man who entertained his audience with bullshit and hate.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch the hate part. Though, he did mock others that he considered to be slinging BS as well. He was definately not P.C. but that isnt hate either, its just refusing to be led around by the nose or live in fear. You people I know had been trying for years to get him off the air, hanging on his every word.

I hated Limpballs for bullying people on his program, making fun of Michael Fox and saying he faked his Parkinsons and calling women who took free birth control sluts. GFY

I saw your post wishing he had a horrific death, so yeah... you do have a hatred for humanity if its someone you dont agree with or understand. Wishing for someone's last minutes to be a hell is a pretty cruel thing. You dont even know the man. Only what you think you know. So that says a lot about you

Be careful you don't get a nosebleed up there on your phony high moral ground.

LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON RUSH LIMBAUGH

OH, and GFY, too.
You have to understand:

The lies are why his audience loved him. They went to him to get their own fantasies affirmed. Now you cant log on the internet or turn on the TV without running into riight wing nutjobs that make Rush look tame by comparison. His audience was dying off faster than he was.

Michael Fox admitted to exaggerating his symptoms at a senate hearing so that he would be treated seriously. And women who demand free birth control ARE sluts. Get the boyfriend to pay.

How DARE Rush speak truth.

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
a bunch of lefties here listened to him a lot too....they knew an awful lot about what he says.....so wackos all around....
The thing is?

Issa is a foreigner and probably hasn't heard a full show of Rush's, never mind more than a dozen or so that most educated forum members have been exposed to throughout their entire lives.

. . . so, he is just parroting establishment POV.

sad.
he also is one of those people who cant see the negative side of California....and he stays away from discussing the state with people who either live there now or who have lived there that know better...

To the CCP Progressive Left, Rush proclaiming his unbound Love for America is "Hate Speech"

What's the saying that goes "some people won't ever like you because your Truth triggers their Demons"?

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
A significant portion of his audience was liberals hanging on his every word, hoping to hear something they could complain about.
Nah, that's absurd. Liberals wouldnt torture themselves that way. Rush's game wasnt original and new after about 20 years ago.
Is that why the stuff liberals complain about him are all 20 years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back