🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsmwJzO.gif

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
A significant portion of his audience was liberals hanging on his every word, hoping to hear something they could complain about.
Nah, that's absurd. Liberals wouldnt torture themselves that way. Rush's game wasnt original and new after about 20 years ago.
Is that why the stuff liberals complain about him are all 20 years old?
No, because -- get this -- we have this new thing called, "the internet", where you can get information on his content without lobotomizing yourself with 15 hours of listening to Rush each week. Go forth with your new learning, grasshopper.
Oh, so liberals relied on what other people said about what he might have said or not. Yet somehow, someone had to hear the broadcast in the first place so they would know what to hate, right? Which one of you drew the short straw every week?

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
A significant portion of his audience was liberals hanging on his every word, hoping to hear something they could complain about.
Nah, that's absurd. Liberals wouldnt torture themselves that way. Rush's game wasnt original and new after about 20 years ago.
bullshit over the years here a few of them knew everything he talked about.....even quoted the guy often....

Rush was a big fat ugly man who entertained his audience with bullshit and hate.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch the hate part. Though, he did mock others that he considered to be slinging BS as well. He was definately not P.C. but that isnt hate either, its just refusing to be led around by the nose or live in fear. You people I know had been trying for years to get him off the air, hanging on his every word.
Your hatred and lack of humanity is duly noted

I don't hate humanity, you stupid idiot.
I hated Limpballs for bullying people on his program, making fun of Michael Fox and saying he faked his Parkinsons and calling women who took free birth control sluts. GFY

I saw your post wishing he had a horrific death, so yeah... you do have a hatred for humanity if its someone you dont agree with or understand. Wishing for someone's last minutes to be a hell is a pretty cruel thing. You dont even know the man. Only what you think you know. So that says a lot about you

Be careful you don't get a nosebleed up there on your phony high moral ground.

LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON RUSH LIMBAUGH

OH, and GFY, too.
blaine here was another listener....lots of quotes....

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(

Well gander around at your comrade's posts...time to think

I'd never rejoice at anyone's death

Rush, Newt, and Roger Ailes changed the Republican party forever.... in to a "hate the other party" party! It worked to get them elected!

May Rush, finally rest in peace...and prayers go out to family and friends to comfort their mourning.
care we see right here in this forum plenty of lefties doing the...."hate the other party" thing......

His mission was to divide America and set Americans against each other. No different than Putin. I'll jump for joy when he dies, too.

Who truly stands for unifying America these days? It is one thing to call for it; but when you have conditions tied to it, it really nullifies any intention for unity. The person that unifies America will be the person that welcome's dissent and disagreement as a basis for genuinely working together towards a solution. I don't think we have had that since Reagan was President and O'Neil was Speaker. They disagreed and fought for what they believed in; but, they liked and respected one another. We are coming off the last two Presidents who were divisive and combative. Further, I don't see Pelosi and Schumer as Uniters. It is more; "my way or the highway".

Sad day in broadcasting, he was an icon who changed the face of AM radio.
Yep. Once it was informational and diverse and full of sports and news and music. Stations like WOWO were nationally and internationally popular, broadcasting at 50,000 watts. Now AM radio is generally viewed as a black hole of religious and right wing programming, where sponsors go to die or to rip people off with bad products. To be fair, Rush doesn't get all the credit for this. But he does get some.

He changed and saved AM radio, by the early 80’s it was pretty well dead. Limbaugh came in and paved the way for the rebirth of AM. He was the cause of political and information talk radio. AirAmerica was a direct result of the most listened to radio talk show in history, like him or not he saved the AM dial. I haven’t listened to him in almost 20 years. I started to really listen to sports talk radio. Like him or not he is the reason that progressive talk radio is now on the AM dial.
A devil's deal, apparently. Conservative talk radio has become so esoteric and absurd that it is on life support.

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Nothing wrong with stirring up anger over people who hate America and Western Civilization so much they want to destroy it.
But that's not what Limbaugh did. He lied about people to create additional division.
you create division too....how are you any different?....

Oh, so liberals relied on what other people said about what he might have said or not.
Not really, since they were quotes and transcripts are available. You are flailing, now.

Try to keep in mind: the liberals you are crybabying about disliked the things Rush said for THE EXACT SAME REASONS you LOVED the things Rush said. So you kind of look silly to desperately try to paint a picture of liberals getting all the wrong info. You LOVE these scumbag Rush rants. Why then also try to pretend they are fake? Makes no sense.

Limbaugh is now where billions of humans have gone before him, and it is the Creator of humankind that deals with it. I cannot mourn the passing of someone who spent his life trying to turn people against each other, and within U.S. space, trying to turn Americans against each other. I cannot remember him fondly.

bullshit over the years here a few of them knew everything he talked about.....even quoted the guy often....
Well, peepaw, we younguns have this new thing called "the internet" where one can find content without subjecting themselves to 15 hours of Rush per week.

Lamebrain was a Racist Asshole and Addict. Fuck him.

Limbaugh is now where billions of humans have gone before him, and it is the Creator of humankind that deals with it. I cannot mourn the passing of someone who spent his life trying to turn people against each other, and within U.S. space, trying to turn Americans against each other. I cannot remember him fondly.

That's funny given you fapped over Ears

Give it a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back