🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wondered if he really believed in the BS he put out on the air.
If i had to bet, i would say "no". Rush was brilliant. Rush knew what fallacies were, and he knew how to construct them. He was quite skilled at it. I would say that, every time Rush made up a false statement or constructed a fallacy to fool his audience, he knew precisely what he was doing. I think he enjoyed this as much as or more than the money. It was like a game to him.

As a result we have millions of people who are now actually quite adept at constructing fallacies without even realizing that they are doing it. They were inundated by so much of this specious tactic that they do it without understanding and could not stop doing it, if they tried.

Some are even famous, now. Like Hannity. Hannity is a moron. Hannity could not name and describe fully any known fallacy, if his life depended on it. Yet that is his currency in trade. Fascinating, really.
I remember when Al Sharpton was asked a serious question about teenagers having babies out of wedlock with no father figure. He spent a few seconds on it saying it was a problem and moved to something else. Stop paying them and we will stop being morons.

Bot, it sure doesn't take long for the steaming piles of human shit that are liberals to cheer Limbaugh's passing.

For all of you cocksuckers celebrating Limbaugh's death, I hope and pray that, one day, you get to watch your children die a horrible death.

Fuck you all...
Way to whine about them and then join them in the next breath...

I'm not taking the high road. I celebrated when Ted Kennedy, Kim Jung Ill, Castro and other leftist killers shucked the mortal coil.

I shall hopefully live to see hitlary die and piss on her grave. You can add the meat puppet faggot obozo to the list.

Rush was a great man, a national hero who will not be honored properly because our government right now is controlled by leftist sociopaths.

JsmwJzO.gif

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
A significant portion of his audience was liberals hanging on his every word, hoping to hear something they could complain about.
He was a racist fear mongering prick...he dumbed millions. And the irony he died from lung cancer, shouldn't have smoked while taping his shitty shows. Good riddance!!!

Limbaugh is now where billions of humans have gone before him, and it is the Creator of humankind that deals with it. I cannot mourn the passing of someone who spent his life trying to turn people against each other, and within U.S. space, trying to turn Americans against each other. I cannot remember him fondly.

Fuck you Hysteria.

You are far more divisive as a Nazi than Limbaugh ever was as an American.

If you did not listen...how do you know?

Nazi's were his fans.

You democrats were not his fans.
Nazi's are not Dems...dufus...and I wasn't a fan...he was too lowbrow and low-information for me. He pandered to a certain crowd...your people.

When you conflate Nazi's and Dems...you automatically appear stupid and you are lumped with the ignorant. If you are OK with that...Rock on.

Bot, it sure doesn't take long for the steaming piles of human shit that are liberals to cheer Limbaugh's passing.

For all of you cocksuckers celebrating Limbaugh's death, I hope and pray that, one day, you get to watch your children die a horrible death.

Fuck you all...
Way to whine about them and then join them in the next breath...
Fuck them.

Steamy little pieces of human shit reveling in the fact that cancer killed someone who happened to have a differing political opinion.

Fuck them. I hope their children die. They' earned it...

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
A significant portion of his audience was liberals hanging on his every word, hoping to hear something they could complain about.
He was a racist fear mongering prick...he dumbed millions. And the irony he died from lung cancer, shouldn't have smoked while taping his shitty shows. Good riddance!!!

Classy

Lol, you poor towel head

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Evil person 6 feet under= safer world.
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.

Oh, so liberals relied on what other people said about what he might have said or not.
Not really, since they were quotes and transcripts are available. You are flailing, now.

Try to keep in mind: the liberals you are crybabying about disliked the things Rush said for THE EXACT SAME REASONS you LOVED the things Rush said. So you kind of look silly to desperately try to paint a picture of liberals getting all the wrong info. You LOVE these scumbag Rush rants. Why then also try to pretend they are fake? Makes no sense.
Radio hosts for the most part as a few people on Fox played defense to the endless accusations by the 95% controlled media/entertainment/ elites agendas. They chuckle and laugh at it and tell us some of the inner circle stuff happening. We as listeners would be comforted in knowing that there were and are good traditional things that are being destroyed. Even if we are not happy in those things.

Classy

Lol, you poor towel head
I'm happy when any evil man dies be it Bin laden, Rush or trump the world is safer without evil assholes.

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Evil person 6 feet under= safer world.
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.

Moooohaumed was a baby raper....Rush wasn't that low was he?

I was never a fan of Rush Limbaugh. He may not have been the first, but he was the most successful, radio personality who appealed to the paranoia and passions of his audience. Limbaugh perfected the art of polittics as entertainment. Roger Ailes learned from Limbaugh and the country has never been the same since.

He was a larger than life figure. Love him or hate him, he was a historical figure. I don't think anyone will be able to study late 20th century US political history without seeing Rush's name mentioned.

RIP, Rush Limbaugh and condolences to his family and friends.

Last edited:

Classy

Lol, you poor towel head
I'm happy when any evil man dies be it Bin laden, Rush or trump the world is safer without evil assholes.

You're a sad little towel head

Is that what your fake religion teaches you? Oh wait, it's the religion of death, rape, slavery....shall I continue?

Rush wasn't any of that....you just disagreed with him and your hate consumes you

Rush Limbaugh has died, may he RIP; however, it's obvious from this thread that his memory will go on living rent free in the heads of liberals and progressives for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back