🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about Mike Moore?

1613592865721.png

Snicker...............

In the esteemed words of Paul Watson: (I bolded for emphasis)

As of today he is no longer a voice of hate and division on the airwaves and that is exceedingly wonderful news. This racist, anti-environmentalist, anti-feminist, anti-gay, climate change denying, fascist thug is GONE.

GONE, GONE GONE. I can't think of a more destructive, detestable and despicable voice in American radio history than this arrogant spewer of lies and hateful vitriol.

The imbecilic daily rantings of this bloated bloviator pontificating from his fascistic bully pulpit as he manipulated and shaped a legion of simple minded cretins to levels of bigotry and intolerance not seen since the days of Jim Crow.

He was a panderer to ignorance, a shameless dissembler, a spinmeister and sycophant for Trumpism, a mountebank right-wing propagandist and a pathetic blowhard, braggart, bootlicker for Donald Trump.

The world is a better place today than it was yesterday without this loathsome, rightwing media abomination.

Here was a man who hypocritically denounced marijuana and drug addicts while being addicted to Oxycontin. Here was a man who advocated military intervention yet avoided service in Vietnam by claiming to suffer from an anal cyst.

This disgusting charlatan became enormously wealthy but in the end all his money could not prolong his life or save his soul. He will forever be seen by many as an unfortunate stain upon the fabric of American broadcasting.

My iggy welcomes you.

Enjoy.

You look like that girl in your signature. :smoochEE:

I started listening to him in the early 1990's. Ever since, I never turned back! I have also been a long-time Rush subscriber and will continue to be so.
He will be greatly missed! Mega Dittos!

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

You're a sad little person.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

Some people marry for money and live off their spouses accomplishments
Stop talking about John Kerry. This is a thread about Rush's passing.

John Kerry was well known before he was married.
Better known than his wife

Bullshit. A lot more people heard about Heinz Ketchup and other canned products that the broad manufactured.

As of today he is no longer a voice of hate and division on the airwaves and that is exceedingly wonderful news. This racist, anti-environmentalist, anti-feminist, anti-gay, climate change denying, fascist thug is GONE.

GONE, GONE GONE. I can't think of a more destructive, detestable and despicable voice in American radio history than this arrogant spewer of lies and hateful vitriol.

The imbecilic daily rantings of this bloated bloviator pontificating from his fascistic bully pulpit as he manipulated and shaped a legion of simple minded cretins to levels of bigotry and intolerance not seen since the days of Jim Crow.

He was a panderer to ignorance, a shameless dissembler, a spinmeister and sycophant for Trumpism, a mountebank right-wing propagandist and a pathetic blowhard, braggart, bootlicker for Donald Trump.

The world is a better place today than it was yesterday without this loathsome, rightwing media abomination.

Here was a man who hypocritically denounced marijuana and drug addicts while being addicted to Oxycontin. Here was a man who advocated military intervention yet avoided service in Vietnam by claiming to suffer from an anal cyst.

This disgusting charlatan became enormously wealthy but in the end all his money could not prolong his life or save his soul. He will forever be seen by many as an unfortunate stain upon the fabric of American broadcasting.

My iggy welcomes you.

Enjoy.

My ignore list has doubled as I read this thread. I have nothing but contempt for the low browed mouth breathing buffoons who have exposed themselves on this thread.

Another IBL. Rush was good up till about 1994. Then he became just another shrill right wing mouthpiece. After Obama was elected, he sold out to the alt-right...out of pure survival.
Listened to him quite a bit over the summer of 1992. He quickly warps your objectivity.

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

My sympathies to all who loved him.

if he is really dead, he is now facing the karmic consequences for his life.

No such thing as Karma. Just ask Donald Trump.
Mitch McConnell.
Let us all know if you EVER discover empathy or class.

K,thanks

You a-holes do the same, K, thanks?

View attachment 458305

View attachment 458306

View attachment 458307

I do not. I am only responsible for me. Just like he is only responsible for him.

Asshat

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

Rush H. Limbaugh III was the titular Head of the Free World, the Maha Rushdie, the Doctor of Democracy, El Rushbo.

I hope that Sleepy Joe does the right thing and pays his respects, attending the Great Man's funeral with the other Presidents.

My iggy welcomes you.

Enjoy.

My ignore list has doubled as I read this thread. I have nothing but contempt for the low browed mouth breathing buffoons who have exposed themselves on this thread.

Yep.

I love it when the tardz make the decision easy for me.

Rush was a voice for freedom because he saw free speech as an asset and treasure not a threat to the status quo.

My iggy welcomes you.

Enjoy.

I hope you put some leftists there as well!

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Evil person 6 feet under= safer world.
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.
^^^

Femi-Nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back