🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked the guy, but I can appreciate what he did for the talk radio industry.

May he be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows he's dead.

He can and already has. This is the era of Trump as the "voice" for freedom.
No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.

I would bet that not 1...not 1..of the ex's attend. Well...except Trump, of course.

None of the real ones though.

Dubya is a piece of shit, but Rush was his support for 10 years. He will attend.

I don't see why Slick Willie won't attend. 20 years ago, Rush was eating at a steakhouse in New York that Clinton was at, and the ex President came over the chat and was very cordial to the leader of the free world.

No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.

Who did that?

He's gone. He ain't coming back. You can stop lying now. BIDEN is President.

But just as a recap....your savior on January 6th.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Something about "fighting like hell" was in there as well. :)

Xi is president now.

Funny how you Nazis always leave off the "Peacefully and Patriotically."

It's because you Nazis are fucking liars.

And Biden is the voice of corruption, racism, misogamy and Xi Jinping.
Not so far. Check back in 9 months. Right now the person you describe is the utterly defeated Donnie trump, except take out Xi and insert Putin.

so when he told the crowd to peacefully protest at the capital thats inciting an insurrection.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

thats not inciting a riot speech commie ...

Who did that?

The insurrectionist mob trump sent to the capital.

JsmwJzO.gif

What a small ugly man you are.

Rush was a big fat ugly man who entertained his audience with bullshit and hate.

I'm sorry. I didn't catch the hate part. Though, he did mock others that he considered to be slinging BS as well. He was definately not P.C. but that isnt hate either, its just refusing to be led around by the nose or live in fear. You people I know had been trying for years to get him off the air, hanging on his every word.
Your hatred and lack of humanity is duly noted

I don't hate humanity, you stupid idiot.
I hated Limpballs for bullying people on his program, making fun of Michael Fox and saying he faked his Parkinsons and calling women who took free birth control sluts. GFY
Michael Fox admitted to exaggerating his symptoms at a senate hearing so that he would be treated seriously. And women who demand free birth control ARE sluts. Get the boyfriend to pay.

How DARE Rush speak truth.

You're a fucking liar.

"
On the clip, his head swivels, his body rocks as he tells how Missouri Republican Sen. James M. Talent tried to criminalize research that could have helped those, like Fox, who have Parkinson's Disease.

"What you do in Missouri matters to millions of Americans," he says. "Americans like me."

Already conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has caused a storm by telling listeners, "he is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving around and shaking and it's purely an act."

The Washington Post interviewed Elaine Richman, a Baltimore neuroscientist who co-wrote "Parkinson's Disease and the Family" and said "anyone who knows the disease well would regard his movement as classic severe Parkinson's disease."

Limbaugh later apologized, saying people have told him they've seen Fox appear that way in interviews. "So I will bigly, hugely admit that I was wrong, and I will apologize to Michael J. Fox if I am wrong in characterizing his behavior on this commercial as an act," Limbaugh said.""""

There’s even liberty for you when you finally decide you deserve it

Who did that?

That was peloser that sent those traitors in. So still unclear your point.

John Sullivan is my evidence before you ask

Xi is president now.

Funny how you Nazis always leave off the "Peacefully and Patriotically."

It's because you Nazis are fucking liars.

No lies necessary. What he said was on the record. And Limbaugh backed him up.
Good riddance to both of them.

so when he told the crowd to peacefully protest at the capital thats inciting an insurrection.

thats not inciting a riot speech commie ...

Yeah it is lemming. Especially when you lace the speech in with the crowd reaction. Some of which they played during the impeachment.
He got exactly what he was hoping for. A spectacle of violence.

There’s even liberty for you when you finally decide you deserve it

Got liberty. You paid me to defend it for over 20 years. Now you just pay me cause you liked my work. I defend it now for free against people like you.

Truly a huge loss. 2021 sucks. Rush probably did more for the fight to preserve freedom and liberty than any other single man since the Founders.

The Founders weren't bloated, drug-addicted (Oxy, or did you forget?) gasbags full of vile, hate and prejudice.
No more trips to the Dominican Republican for the kiddie sex tour. Their economy may tank.

Who did that?

That was peloser that sent those traitors in. So still unclear your point.

John Sullivan is my evidence before you ask

You are delusional. Even Moscow Mitch would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back