🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lies necessary.

Yet you still lie incessantly. It's a Nazi thing.

What he said was on the record. And Limbaugh backed him up.
Good riddance to both of them.

Yes, it is on the record. So why did you lie about it?

1613595502140.png

You Nazis are fucking liars - it's just the way you are.

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick
I think it's sad...but as Rush stated himself recently, even bad things like his cancer, is for the good, in the end.... He said in time, you will notice and find, what good came out of the bad and sad..... it gave me a sense of hope, for him and the world. :(
Evil person 6 feet under= safer world.
Besides the dumb ass knew smoking causes cancer and he continued smoking, not smart.
I didn't know he continued to smoke.....

but even that is a hit or miss..... my Italian grandfather smoked for 65 years, was finally able to quit smoking at 80 and lived to 90, with no complications from his smoking.... maybe he would have lived to 100 if he had never smoked those decades, perhaps?

But he had no other vices, not ever overweight, ate well with everything fresh, no canned or packaged or processed foods, and drank one tall glass of burgundy vino with dinner, no more than that, no drugs, no prostitutes, no pill popping.....

He can and already has. This is the era of Trump as the "voice" for freedom.
No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.
Whitey. I have three words to say to you: fuck the capitol.

President Trump Issues a Statement on the Death of Rush Limbaugh

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Read Newsmax: Donald Trump's Statement on Rush Limbaugh

When was he a "voice for freedom"?
When wasn’t he? If he wasn’t, you demofks sure carried on about him for no reason. Are you saying that? You all are nuts?

When was he a "voice for freedom" for any American other than an American who is a white, heterosexual male who is a member of a fundie "Christian" cult?

He did not want to join in with his fellow Americans.

Get a life. We're all here, all Americans. together.

Talk Radio is on life support? :lmao:

Rush drew more listeners daily than CNN, MSNBC, and Fox combined.

Classic Rush, one of his best gags on the left: "Barack the Magic Negro", sung to the tune of "Puff the Magic Dragon", composed by Paul Shanklin, a black listener of Rush's program:

Barack the magic negro lives in D.C.
The Los Angeles Times calls him that because he's not authentic like me.
A gaff in the L.A. paper said he made guilty whites feel good.
They'll vote for him and not for me because he's not from the hood.

President Trump Issues a Statement on the Death of Rush Limbaugh

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Read Newsmax: Donald Trump's Statement on Rush Limbaugh
Ex-president trump.

No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.

Who did that?

The insurrectionist mob trump sent to the capital.

That was peloser that sent those traitors in. So still unclear your point.

John Sullivan is my evidence before you ask

You are delusional. Even Moscow Mitch would agree.
Dry your panties Whitey. Seriously!

Who did that?

You think I agree with Mitch? Hahaha I believe in the people and liberty. Fks like you are a nuisance

Who did that?

He wears depends

Who did that?

He wears depends
I figger he is just a regular fag because hasn't decided what to identify as.

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.

The hate came from the Democrats. Rush was funny and entertaining. He loved to make fun of Democrats and rile them up. As you pointed out, it worked

End of an era for sure - Hated the dude, but hope he RIP.
The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

Rush was never needed. He was a pig who had more to do with causing the great divide in our country than anybody else I know of.

I wonder if his program will or can continue on without him

I'm not underplaying Rush at all, he changed the country. Rush was the first to truly crack the hate left media monopoly. He truly was the Godfather of Talk Radio. But at this point there are better options. May he Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back