Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Rush Limbaugh is deceased and the EIB needs a new host, and Trump has been "deplatformed" from Twitter and needs a new soapbox, isn't the obvious solution to these problems is to install The Donald behind the Golden EIB microphone?

Trump could easily assume Rush’s audience

Not so sure about sponsors

He can and already has. This is the era of Trump as the "voice" for freedom.
No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.
Whitey. I have three words to say to you: fuck the capitol.

Spoken like a true anti-American insurrectionist supporting loser. You are probably not an insurrectionist yourself, just because you ain't got the stones.:auiqs.jpg:

You sure seem to know anti America

No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
So speaking your mind is now insurrection! Fk, can’t make it up dude, I’m laughing my ass off
Speaking your mind is fine, as long as you do not break down barriers around the capital, break out windows, beat in doors while attacking capital security, trampling to death people in your own rabid mob, and force your way into the capital to hunt down and kill the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and others you don't like, just because they will not let you overthrow free elections for your furor. What 3rd world bananna republic did you and those traitor that made the failed attempt think you were living in? If that is what you guys call speaking your mind, you can forget it.

Who did that?

The insurrectionist mob trump sent to the capital.

That was peloser that sent those traitors in. So still unclear your point.

John Sullivan is my evidence before you ask

You are delusional. Even Moscow Mitch would agree.
Dry your panties Whitey. Seriously!

Quit slobbering when you are down there and everybody else's underwear will be dryer, except yours. For that there is Depends.

so when he told the crowd to peacefully protest at the capital thats inciting an insurrection.

He's gone. He ain't coming back. You can stop lying now. BIDEN is President.

But just as a recap....your savior on January 6th.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Something about "fighting like hell" was in there as well. :)
thats not inciting a riot speech commie ...

Yeah it is lemming. Especially when you lace the speech in with the crowd reaction. Some of which they played during the impeachment.
He got exactly what he was hoping for. A spectacle of violence.
ahhhh so youre a mind reader .
You sound upset.

Who did that?

Quit slobbering when you are down there and everybody else's underwear will be dryer, except yours. For that there is Depends.
Come on, that's the best you can do? Puny.

Who did that?

So nothing original! Figured.

btw, did you shake it out first?

End of an era for sure - Hated the dude, but hope he RIP.
The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

Rush was never needed. He was a pig who had more to do with causing the great divide in our country than anybody else I know of.

You are just mad because he had a different opinion (well he was also far smarter than the libs and their trolls)..he will be missed.

The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

Rush was never needed. He was a pig who had more to do with causing the great divide in our country than anybody else I know of.

Nothing to see here. Just more leftist hate from a leftist fascist that anyone who disagreed with you wasn't kept off the air. Move along ...

Rush made a career stoking hatred from the left

cant stoke what doesnt exist,, so yeah the left is nothing but hate,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Who did that?

You think I agree with Mitch? Hahaha I believe in the people and liberty. Fks like you are a nuisance

Just like a trumper. He can carry your water for 4 years, one hint of the truth and you drop him like a hot rock and throw him under the bus. Nobody needs friends like you. Probably why you don't have many. You can't be counted on. I wouldn't want to be like you.

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

You're a sad little person.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

Some people marry for money and live off their spouses accomplishments

Being married to a redneck who owns a "truck" is an accomplishment?
In some circles, that is high society

Made you feel inadequate, huh.

Who did that?

You think I agree with Mitch? Hahaha I believe in the people and liberty. Fks like you are a nuisance

Just like a trumper. He can carry your water for 4 years, one hint of the truth and you drop him like a hot rock and throw him under the bus. Nobody needs friends like you. Probably why you don't have many. You can't be counted on. I wouldn't want to be like you.

OFO, you beta males are a dime-dozen.

I hardly ever listened to Rush Limbaugh. He did make some very valid, honest points - which made the Left angry as the truth does on this board from time to time, but I found I had to dig through too much arrogance, pomposity, and - at times - crap to get to those points.

That being said, I hope Rush was a Christian, I hope he accepted Jesus as his savior, I pray for jhim and his family, I hope he does RIP, and I pray hatred for the man will not dominate this thread and that everyone is able to stay classy about the passing of this man, political opinion aside for once.
I am also a born-again Christian. My first thought after hearing of Rush's passing was that I hope that he was also.

Rush established the new voice of Conservatism

Before Rush, Conservatism was intellectual
William F Buckley, George Will, William Safire

Rush brought about the Carnival Barker, muckraking, bombastic Conservatism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back