🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

You're a sad little person.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

Don’t despair. Just tune into radio HELL on the infinity station. He’ll be there spinning those sweet lies of Trump just for you Trumpies .....,FOREVER.

From the back of a Ford F-150.

LOLOL :dev3:

Obviously you have no idea what "trucks" cost. I'll give you a hint little man, about 25k less than hubby's BMW

Fckn idiot, go admire your Prius
Uh huh......:heehee:

Rush ushered in a era of common sense as mainstream media departed from truth. Constantly exposing hypocrisy and country club elites and their agenda for what it was. Sad day for truth in broadcasting. RIP you will be missed!
Exactly!

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

You're a sad little person.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

Don’t despair. Just tune into radio HELL on the infinity station. He’ll be there spinning those sweet lies of Trump just for you Trumpies .....,FOREVER.

From the back of a Ford F-150.

LOLOL :dev3:

Obviously you have no idea what "trucks" cost. I'll give you a hint little man, about 25k less than hubby's BMW

Fckn idiot, go admire your Prius

What does the price of a truck or car have to do with his post?

Clue, nothing.

BTW, why would your little man drive a BMW?

For that price he could drive a Lexus or Mercedes.

Oh well.

1613598336347.png

Now that Rush Limbaugh is deceased and the EIB needs a new host, and Trump has been "deplatformed" from Twitter and needs a new soapbox, isn't the obvious solution to these problems is to install The Donald behind the Golden EIB microphone?

Trump could easily assume Rush’s audience

Not so sure about sponsors
The pillow guy is in.

Rush established the new voice of Conservatism

Before Rush, Conservatism was intellectual
William F Buckley, George Will, William Safire

Rush brought about the Carnival Barker, muckraking, bombastic Conservatism

The late Safire was a Clintonista, George Will is a BIdenista. William F. Buckley met and encouraged a young Limbaugh back in the day.

Now that Rush Limbaugh is deceased and the EIB needs a new host, and Trump has been "deplatformed" from Twitter and needs a new soapbox, isn't the obvious solution to these problems is to install The Donald behind the Golden EIB microphone?

The pillow guy is in.
The only problem is that Trump would spend 4 hours bitching about the people who weren't loyal to him.
He would do more to derail the GOP than to help it.
Rush saw the big picture. Trump would be in it only for himself.

So I say... go for it.

Libs have been railing against Rush's sponsors for decades. Getting Limbaugh off the air by lying about him has been a lib campaign since the late 1980's

Rush ushered in a era of common sense as mainstream media departed from truth. Constantly exposing hypocrisy and country club elites and their agenda for what it was.
By habitually lying!
He brags that his "talent" for lying was "on loan from Gawwwwwd-da."
I don't remember what company he used, but he was rated at 99.6% truth. He said that his talent (for telling the truth) was due to God. Yes, he did exaggerate the pronunciation of "Gawwwwd" as you said.

Only speaking for myself, I hold no malice towards Dimm's/Lefty's celebrating Rush's death. It is just where we are at as a divided country.
I cannot personally wait until Bi-Dung, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Swalwell, and about a hundred or so other Demoncrat's croak as I'll be celebrating my ass off! The sooner the better!!!
I'd also throw in Mika & Joe, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Rachel Madcow, and Canadian shit-eater Ali Velshi for a good measure.

But that's just me.

No lies necessary.

Yet you still lie incessantly. It's a Nazi thing.

What he said was on the record. And Limbaugh backed him up.
Good riddance to both of them.

Yes, it is on the record. So why did you lie about it?

View attachment 458317

You Nazis are fucking liars - it's just the way you are.

Just stop with your bullshit Nazi Boy. He said what he said. i don't care if he tossed that line in to cover his ass or not.
He pushed the mob to storm the Capitol. Then, instead of marching with them, he slunk back to the WH to watch it all
on TV..like the coward he is. Deal..with..it.

I wonder if his program will or can continue on without him

I'm not underplaying Rush at all, he changed the country. Rush was the first to truly crack the hate left media monopoly. He truly was the Godfather of Talk Radio. But at this point there are better options. May he Rest in Peace

I quit listening to Rush a long time ago, not for any particular reason.

Your comment makes me curious. What / who is it that you consider to be better options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back