🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

Rush H. Limbaugh III was the titular Head of the Free World, the Maha Rushdie, the Doctor of Democracy, El Rushbo.

I hope that Sleepy Joe does the right thing and pays his respects, attending the Great Man's funeral with the other Presidents.

I would bet that not 1...not 1..of the ex's attend. Well...except Trump, of course.

None of the real ones though.

Last edited:
In the esteemed words of Paul Watson: (I bolded for emphasis)

As of today he is no longer a voice of hate and division on the airwaves and that is exceedingly wonderful news. This racist, anti-environmentalist, anti-feminist, anti-gay, climate change denying, fascist thug is GONE.

GONE, GONE GONE. I can't think of a more destructive, detestable and despicable voice in American radio history than this arrogant spewer of lies and hateful vitriol.

The imbecilic daily rantings of this bloated bloviator pontificating from his fascistic bully pulpit as he manipulated and shaped a legion of simple minded cretins to levels of bigotry and intolerance not seen since the days of Jim Crow.

He was a panderer to ignorance, a shameless dissembler, a spinmeister and sycophant for Trumpism, a mountebank right-wing propagandist and a pathetic blowhard, braggart, bootlicker for Donald Trump.

The world is a better place today than it was yesterday without this loathsome, rightwing media abomination.

Here was a man who hypocritically denounced marijuana and drug addicts while being addicted to Oxycontin. Here was a man who advocated military intervention yet avoided service in Vietnam by claiming to suffer from an anal cyst.

This disgusting charlatan became enormously wealthy but in the end all his money could not prolong his life or save his soul. He will forever be seen by many as an unfortunate stain upon the fabric of American broadcasting.
...said a lefty parrot who never listened to his program.

I listened to his program before, multiple times. I was always impressed with his speaking style, and he was tremendously persuasive. No doubt he was a gifted orator, but he was selling heroin to grade school children who lacked the sophistication to know it was heroin.
Bullshit. He presented perspective omitted and obfuscated by Pravda.

I'm very glad that Trump gave Rush the Medal of Freedom last year. He deserved it.

RIP Rush.

Deepest sympathies to his family, friends, & fans.

Although I never listened to him, it was nice that in this country someone with his contrary views was allowed to air them.

I hope that the Dems with their control of the Executive and Legislative branches (along with their threat to pack the Supreme Court) will not impose a dictatorship on us, thus barring any future media voices such as Mr. L.'s.

He can and already has. This is the era of Trump as the "voice" for freedom.
No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.
so when he told the crowd to peacefully protest at the capital thats inciting an insurrection.

He's gone. He ain't coming back. You can stop lying now. BIDEN is President.

But just as a recap....your savior on January 6th.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Something about "fighting like hell" was in there as well. :)

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

My sympathies to all who loved him.

if he is really dead, he is now facing the karmic consequences for his life.

No such thing as Karma. Just ask Donald Trump.
Mitch McConnell.
JsmwJzO.gif
Let us all know if you EVER discover empathy or class.

K,thanks

You a-holes do the same, K, thanks?

View attachment 458305

View attachment 458306

View attachment 458307

trump and mcconnell aren't dead. Yet.

I don't talk about my spiritual faith in public but my faith says that souls face their karma when they die. I believe that.

Just as christians believe that St. Peter is at the gates of heaven directing if souls go to heaven or hell.

My faith also believes that karma on this earth is you bring into you what you put out there.

We all have our own spiritual path in our time on this earth.

Whether I'm right or not, everyone will find out when they die. Until then, it's anyone's guess.

Which is another reason why I'm such a big fan of separation of church and state and freedom of religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back