🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsmwJzO.gif
Let us all know if you EVER discover empathy or class.

K,thanks

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

You're a sad little person.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

Some people marry for money and live off their spouses accomplishments
Stop talking about John Kerry. This is a thread about Rush's passing.

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

By the way my hubby has a 2021 "truck" in the garage that likely cost more than your shanty

Asshole

John Kerry was well known before he was married.
Better known than his wife

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred.

Odd. I listened to him on and off for 30 years and never once heard him trying to stir up anger and hatred, much less giving an indication of wanting and liking it! But then, I could name 500 democrats and leftists whom I could say the same thing about because all they do is stir up anger and hatred over everything they do which flies in their face for everything they want their government to do! And hatred because they lie about it, say one thing, promise one thing, then do the exact opposite. Then lie about it some more.

Rush liked to get to the truth. He ate away at the irrelevancies until he exposed the reality. And the Left hated that because they are almost always on the wrong side of the truth and reality. I can't help it they get angry or hate being called out for what they do.

Last edited:
In the esteemed words of Paul Watson: (I bolded for emphasis)

As of today he is no longer a voice of hate and division on the airwaves and that is exceedingly wonderful news. This racist, anti-environmentalist, anti-feminist, anti-gay, climate change denying, fascist thug is GONE.

GONE, GONE GONE. I can't think of a more destructive, detestable and despicable voice in American radio history than this arrogant spewer of lies and hateful vitriol.

The imbecilic daily rantings of this bloated bloviator pontificating from his fascistic bully pulpit as he manipulated and shaped a legion of simple minded cretins to levels of bigotry and intolerance not seen since the days of Jim Crow.

He was a panderer to ignorance, a shameless dissembler, a spinmeister and sycophant for Trumpism, a mountebank right-wing propagandist and a pathetic blowhard, braggart, bootlicker for Donald Trump.

The world is a better place today than it was yesterday without this loathsome, rightwing media abomination.

Here was a man who hypocritically denounced marijuana and drug addicts while being addicted to Oxycontin. Here was a man who advocated military intervention yet avoided service in Vietnam by claiming to suffer from an anal cyst.

This disgusting charlatan became enormously wealthy but in the end all his money could not prolong his life or save his soul. He will forever be seen by many as an unfortunate stain upon the fabric of American broadcasting.

The man who solidified my views on so many things (usually by challenging them.) Many thanks and mega dittos, Rush! You did good.

His wife, Katherine, made a great and emotional speech on his show - The Rush Limbaugh Show. He was truly a genuine man, and very - as he would say it - "a loan from God".

As of today he is no longer a voice of hate and division on the airwaves and that is exceedingly wonderful news. This racist, anti-environmentalist, anti-feminist, anti-gay, climate change denying, fascist thug is GONE.

GONE, GONE GONE. I can't think of a more destructive, detestable and despicable voice in American radio history than this arrogant spewer of lies and hateful vitriol.

The imbecilic daily rantings of this bloated bloviator pontificating from his fascistic bully pulpit as he manipulated and shaped a legion of simple minded cretins to levels of bigotry and intolerance not seen since the days of Jim Crow.

He was a panderer to ignorance, a shameless dissembler, a spinmeister and sycophant for Trumpism, a mountebank right-wing propagandist and a pathetic blowhard, braggart, bootlicker for Donald Trump.

The world is a better place today than it was yesterday without this loathsome, rightwing media abomination.

Here was a man who hypocritically denounced marijuana and drug addicts while being addicted to Oxycontin. Here was a man who advocated military intervention yet avoided service in Vietnam by claiming to suffer from an anal cyst.

This disgusting charlatan became enormously wealthy but in the end all his money could not prolong his life or save his soul. He will forever be seen by many as an unfortunate stain upon the fabric of American broadcasting.
...said a lefty parrot who never listened to his program.

My iggy welcomes you.

Enjoy.

Asshole

John Kerry was well known before he was married.
Better known than his wife

But, not nearly as wealthy.

Good grief, left loons are orgasmed over a man's death?

Sick

Not as bad as Trump beating off and smiling in front of his TV when the Capitol was attacked by rednecked QAnon assholes and Proud Boys. Five people died, remember, Nasty? Why did he say "And I'll go with you..." and then run like a little girl back to the White House?

...said a lefty parrot who never listened to his program.

I listened to his program before, multiple times. I was always impressed with his speaking style, and he was tremendously persuasive. No doubt he was a gifted orator, but he was selling heroin to grade school children who lacked the sophistication to know it was heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back