🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush ushered in a era of common sense as mainstream media departed from truth. Constantly exposing hypocrisy and country club elites and their agenda for what it was.
By habitually lying!
He brags that his "talent" for lying was "on loan from Gawwwwwd-da."

JsmwJzO.gif

What a small ugly man you are.

I enjoyed listening to him from time to time. I wonder who will get to inherit his radio time slot.

Rush will live on in the hearts of America's youth for years to come.

Naw, that aint happenin', today's youth know what Rush was all about, and they want nothing to do with it. Rush's influence dies with his middle aged and older audience.
Right, its all participation trophies and confusion over being a boy or a girl now.

Naw, that aint happenin', today's youth know what Rush was all about, and they want nothing to do with it. Rush's influence dies with his middle aged and older audience.
You have no idea how many young people support President Trump, and therefore Rush.

Adding you to my ignore list. You have no opinion worth hearing

You have no idea how many young people support President Trump, and therefore Rush.

Adding you to my ignore list. You have no opinion worth hearing
No accounting for a lack of education and intellect

The way someone dies from non-small cell lung cancer, stage 4, is truly horrific.
And Rush deserved every minute of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back