🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsmwJzO.gif

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Only wackos listened to him.
a bunch of lefties here listened to him a lot too....they knew an awful lot about what he says.....so wackos all around....

End of an era for sure - Hated the dude, but hope he RIP.
The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

I didn't read all the posts on this surprisingly long thread. I just don't care enough about Rush Limbaugh to wade through 'em all.

A few early ones did catch my attention:

One is a pretty good truism.
........................................................................................................

I won't comment on his death or his career.
But some may think Mark Twain does (or maybe it was Clarence Darrow, there is some dispute):

" I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:
Try a Midol for those Rush cramps or maybe changing out your maxipad.

I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

Rush created a conservative monster that Republicans are now saddled with.
Gave us Trump

Rush will live on in the hearts of America's youth for years to come.

Naw, that aint happenin', today's youth know what Rush was all about, and they want nothing to do with it. Rush's influence dies with his middle aged and older audience.
You have no idea how many young people support President Trump, and therefore Rush.

Adding you to my ignore list. You have no opinion worth hearing
No accounting for a lack of education and intellect

His passing certainly exposes how ugly you people are.
They live in FEAR of minds being changed. This is also why they HATE President Trump so much

I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

Rush created a conservative monster that Republicans are now saddled with.
Gave us Trump
The Muslim in Chief gave us Trump silly.

Truly a huge loss. 2021 sucks. Rush probably did more for the fight to preserve freedom and liberty than any other single man since the Founders.

The Founders weren't bloated, drug-addicted (Oxy, or did you forget?) gasbags full of vile, hate and prejudice.
oh i bet quite a few of them were bloated gasbags full of hate and prejudice....

The one thing that the sickos on this board who are celebrating right now, completely miss, is that it really doesn't matter whether Rush is alive or dead.
He changed everything in the way Americans received their information. Rush killed the Pied Piper. He destroyed the MSM's ability to lull America to sleep with their one-party propaganda. This legacy lives on, and the MSM will never again have the monopoly they once enjoyed.
So you sick folk can go ahead and yuk it up, but the Genie will never go back in the bottle again.

I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
and of course you dont recognize the divisive lies and bullshit that comes out of your party do you?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back