🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever listen to a full show? All he usually did was play clips of Democrats, he used their own words to destroy them.
Obviously YOU never did, He ALWAYS changed their words because he couldn't "destroy" them any other way.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

You don’t have to worry about Rush. He’s in hell with his own radio program still pitching the lies that got him there.

Devil knows talent when he sees it. Y’all Trumpies are invited.

Bwaahahahaaa:dev3:

"I think cigars are just a tremendous addition to the enjoyment of life'' - Limbaugh

This is from a POSITIVE article!
4i6Ckte.gif

The day had begun about 12 hours earlier as Limbaugh lifted his 43-year-old, 270-pound body

Rush's Judgment | Cigar Aficionado

Rush's Judgment's Judgment
I'd just like to point out here. .

. . . it isn't the length of life you have, but the quality of life that you live that matters.

Most of my liberal friends are on some sort of anti-anxiety drug, or anti-depressant.

Most of my moderate or conservative friends, know how to indulge in moderate vices and live life to the fullest, they have no anxiety or depression issues.

It matters not what kills you in the end, but it only matters that you live life on your own terms, and that you have fun doing it on the way.

If you actually think you are going to live forever, you are a loon. The last and final years of your life aren't much fun anyway, you have health issues, memory loss, pain, and a host of other issues. On top of that, you find it difficult to be a creative and productive member of society.

Limbaugh went out on top, I can't imagine a better way to go. For folks with egos that big, it is a daily living hell, day after day in their old age, reliving the "glory days."

quote-life-should-not-be-a-journey-to-the-grave-with-the-intention-of-arriving-safely-in-a-hunter-s-thompson-35-65-79.jpg

Rush will live on in the hearts of America's youth for years to come.

Naw, that aint happenin', today's youth know what Rush was all about, and they want nothing to do with it. Rush's influence dies with his middle aged and older audience.
You have no idea how many young people support President Trump, and therefore Rush.

Adding you to my ignore list. You have no opinion worth hearing
No accounting for a lack of education and intellect

His passing certainly exposes how ugly you people are.

Did you ever listen to a full show? All he usually did was play clips of Democrats, he used their own words to destroy them.
Obviously YOU never did, He ALWAYS changed their words because he couldn't "destroy" them any other way.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

I listened to him for quite a while when I lived in Texas.

He played unedited audio of press conferences all the time.

The fact that commies like you attack him and hated him so bad, proves he was right.

I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back