Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think Rush Limbaugh is a real American?
I think anyone born in America is a real American.

George Washington was a REAL American.
Audie Murphy was a REAL American.
Henry Ford, Andrew Carnegie and Thomas Edison were REAL Americans.

You consider Jeffrey Dahmer and Aldrich Ames to be real Americans?

Sooooo were they fake americans, when did they stop being Americans? Jeffrey Dahmer died in a American prison, not one in China.

Do you consider a mentally ill president who tries to overturn an election he lost -- and his WhISIS terrorists that attempted a violent overthrowing of our government to keep their authoritarian cult leader in charge -- to be "REAL" Americans?

Of course you do. So i think we will find a better arbiter than you for what constitutes a "REAL" American and what does not.

Let's go back to what you just cut out. You're hilarious, leftist fascist. In red below:

Maybe I didn't put it very well in that back in the day there was Rush and the leftist echo chamber, there was no choice.
Nonsense. There was conservative commentary to be found all over the radio and TV dial. What Rush did was appeal to blind anger and ignorance, not political or economic conservatisim. Not many others were willing to sink so low and conflate , say, hatred of gays with conservatism, because they were serious people trying to forward true conservative ideas. But Rush's audience willingly accepted these trade offs. And now the "conservative" movement today is still defined by these hot button social issues that are anythimg but political or economic conservatism. And the GOP has found that to be invaluable. Can't win votes on, "Help the rich! Screw the poor!" But winning votes on, "Gay people are going to give your children AIDS!" works nicely, on the right people. Today's version: "Trans people want to molest your children in public bathrooms!" "They are trying to turn your children gay via the gay agenda!" Works like a charm.[/COLOR]

LOL, proving again that the hate with Rush comes from the left. Classic, fascist on, Gomer. Shut us down. Obviously violence isn't an issue for you
Cute tantrum. Cry it all out big boy. Shut you down? Then get off your whiny, lazy ass and start your own company, like Rush. Or are you another one of those pseudo-conservative dicks that were born without his own bootstraps?

Do you consider a mentally ill president who tries to overturn an election he lost -- and his WhISIS terrorists that attempted a violent overthrowing of our government to keep their authoritarian cult leader in charge -- to be "REAL" Americans?

Of course you do. So i think we will find a better arbiter than you for what constitutes a "REAL" American and what does not.

The hate continues from fort fun, who opposes hate. LOL

Let's go back to what you just cut out. You're hilarious, leftist fascist. In red below:

Maybe I didn't put it very well in that back in the day there was Rush and the leftist echo chamber, there was no choice.
Nonsense. There was conservative commentary to be found all over the radio and TV dial. What Rush did was appeal to blind anger and ignorance, not political or economic conservatisim. Not many others were willing to sink so low and conflate , say, hatred of gays with conservatism, because they were serious people trying to forward true conservative ideas. But Rush's audience willingly accepted these trade offs. And now the "conservative" movement today is still defined by these hot button social issues that are anythimg but political or economic conservatism. And the GOP has found that to be invaluable. Can't win votes on, "Help the rich! Screw the poor!" But winning votes on, "Gay people are going to give your children AIDS!" works nicely, on the right people. Today's version: "Trans people want to molest your children in public bathrooms!" "They are trying to turn your children gay via the gay agenda!" Works like a charm.[/COLOR]

LOL, proving again that the hate with Rush comes from the left. Classic, fascist on, Gomer. Shut us down. Obviously violence isn't an issue for you
Cute tantrum. Cry it all out big boy. Shut you down? Then get off your whiny, lazy ass and start your own company, like Rush. Or are you another one of those pseudo-conservative dicks that were born without his own bootstraps?
I spoke to his methods. You're like a child. "Waaaah, bad internet man say bad things, bad internet man HATE hero Rush, waaaaah"

Back to ignore with you, ya whiny little baby.

Sooooo were they fake americans, when did they stop being Americans? Jeffrey Dahmer died in a American prison, not one in China.

I see that of those 200 pounds, 190 of them is fat that went to your head.

Apparently you can't comprehend the difference between simply being BORN in America and the moniker of being a REAL American.

Being a REAL American is someone who contributes something great to America, promotes Americanism, is a great believer in the supremacy of the American Way.

I spoke to his methods. You're like a child. "Waaaah, bad internet man say bad things, bad internet man HATE hero Rush, waaaaah"

Back to ignore with you, ya whiny little baby.

Fort Fun (in a thread about Rush's death): I HATE Rush, I hate him I hate him I hate him. I'm against hate!

Yes, you've stated that ... clearly ...

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

He lived way to long, no one out lied or out hated this piece of goo. He raised more haters then any other person in the media over the year, hate, ugliness , bigotry , cruelty this guy was as ugly as anyone of the hate party members. He was a champion of hate, he did it with more lies then any other media person in my lifetime. Won't miss him at all, he just another traitor to this country any supporter of Trump is a traitor to this country.

That's weird but predictable.
A hater calling this victims haters.
But that's the specialty of the left.
Commit some crime or sin and blame it on your target.
And treason is trying to infiltrate the government with the aid of foreign governments like China.....and squash everyone's constitutional rights in the process.
Clearly you don't know what being a traitor is.

Apparently you can't comprehend the difference between simply being BORN in America and the moniker of being a REAL American.

Being a REAL American is someone who contributes something great to America, promotes Americanism, is a great believer in the supremacy of the American Way.
He has no idea about sacrifice for others

That is your OPINION of what a REAL American is and you know what OPINIONS are like.

He has no idea about sacrifice for others

What sacrifice did Rush make for others?

A
I hope we don't allow Democrat behaviors to cause us to do anything they do out of revenge.

President Trump loved ALL the American people and gave minorities quality jobs. He blessed America very much. He, like Mr. Limbaugh is the best at lifting America to enable us the people to attain the American dream.

Well Beautress, one thing you learn young on about bullies and punks. If they hit you and you don't hit back twice as hard, they will keep hitting you.
Ray, I march to a different drummer who on his physical death blessed those who were tormenting him with insults a slow death from a stomach wound and later threw dice to win the rags he wore. I too want right to be done about the stolen election and prefer poetry and doing charity acts to unfairness here any day of the week. Your valor and love for America has few peers but my grateful admiration for beating back communism. Sociopathic extremism is a horror of a system.
This is a lie.

The election was not stolen.

End of an era for sure - Hated the dude, but hope he RIP.
The truth is, Rush should have never been needed. The Progs took over in the 1960's. Legislation passed set the tone for our future. The fiat currency ran amok starting in the early 1970's. To the religious we killed God then. To the secular.. yahoo. Feminism, diversity, political correctness ramped up to the stratosphere. Quotas the norm. Taxes have exploded since then. More then all of us want to admit. And many need it to survive today. I do not know if Rush was just a shill to make the conservative side feel better. But he gave us a lot of insights to what was going on. If only with massive expanding social programs we practiced sense in our living ways things would be different now with a stronger economy and people not at each others throats. Rush made a lot of money. Lung cancer for the most part is caused by ourselves. Rush liked his cigars. Conservatives or Non Progs now need more champions to show up to promote the cause. RIP Rush...The rest of the popular Non Prog Radio and Internet men and women... we need you.

Rush was never needed. He was a pig who had more to do with causing the great divide in our country than anybody else I know of.

Nothing to see here. Just more leftist hate from a leftist fascist that anyone who disagreed with you wasn't kept off the air. Move along ...

Rush made a career stoking hatred from the left

Rush didn't need to help you. You need no help having your hatred stoked as you keep proving. Now go keep melting down over Trump and lying about what he said and calling people racists to prove my point you fascists don't need any help with your hatred. You have a burning ember of hatred on your own
Rush learned there was money to be made by being offensive.

And you're against that, aren't you. That's why you binge watch CNN, you're against being offensive.

I can't take you seriously, but you are proving my point where the hate comes from, the left. You're full fledged fascists now
Your responding to RWer guarantees him a contract; starve him.

I know he always claims to be a paid poster. I've asked him numerous times why anyone would pay him to parrot what ever other Democrat says for free and he never responds. You don't take him seriously on that, do you? Why would anyone hire someone as flat down dumb as RW?
RWers had a federal contract to test military equipment.
This is his way of keeping the bread coming in when he needs it.

How do you know that? Do you know him personally?
I asked months ago and he told me.

And you believe him? Why would anyone pay him to say what every other Democrat fascist says for free?
I know quite a few people who go on Facebook to attack Rs in order to get consulting jobs.
You should see some of the mansions in my community built on R hate.

They won't stop talking about Q, even though his last post was before Christmas.

The delusinal derangement is off the charts.

Not many of us on the right even know who Q is, nor do we care.
You quote the Liar in Chief.....He also pleaded ignorance. Joe Biden has been in Government for decades....and you have the audacity to call him Communist.....you are a modern day Joe McCarthy....

He can and already has. This is the era of Trump as the "voice" for freedom.
No. Trump was the voice of insurrection, autocratic rule and Vladimir Putin. Why do you think he lost? We're not living with that crap.

And Biden is the voice of corruption, racism, misogamy and Xi Jinping.
Not so far. Check back in 9 months. Right now the person you describe is the utterly defeated Donnie trump, except take out Xi and insert Putin.

LOL! You deny the truth, but that's all stuff that's already known, from using his son to sell access to the RussIans and Chinese, to his racist history and racially insensitive comments, to the allegations of Tara Reade. Honestly, your attempts are pathetic.
Say his to your hero, dumbass don, since neither one of you have a job.

I accept your surrender and will go back to my grading papers for the job that you are sure I don't have. LOL!
Congrats on landing a job, and from what I read (though certain it is a minor localized issue) continuing to do the job in these covid times. Hopefully, you are not grading history papers, as I would not want youth polluted with extremist views and Q conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back