Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

You said he wasn't guilty for the death of Martin, that is incorrect. Everyone knows he was responsible for the death.

The Jury said he didn't commit a crime, that is something different.

>>>>

He's not guilty according to the law.

Agreed.

Yes I did.

He did indeed kill the young thug but it was justifiable.

I'm confused, that's what I said (well except for the "thug" part, there is no evidence that Martin was doing anything wrong except for the word of the survivor). Yes he killed Martin. That is not in dispute.

And as I said "He was 'Not Guilty. for the crime of murder,..."

Does all that spinning make you dizzy?

No sure what you mean. What am I "spinning"? Are any of my statements false?

Did Zimmerman kill Martin = Yes.

Was Zimmerman not guilty of Murder = Yes.

Does being found not guilty of Murder mean Zimmerman didn't kill Martin = No​

>>>>

I was opposed to your use of the word "guilty", IMO the word "guilty" suggests that he violated the law or somehow deserves blame for defending himself.

Rush reports Zimmerman arrested again.

Okay, here it is.

George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday in Seminole County Fla., authorities said.

"He is in custody," officer Green, with the county sheriff's office told USA TODAY. He said the booking officer was still filing his report and he had no additional information.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger. The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing.

WESH-TV reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend in the unincorporated area of Apopka.

Zimmerman, 30, was a neighborhood watch in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when he shot Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26, 2012. The shooting touched off protests across the nation. Some of the wrath targeted the state's Stand Your Ground statute, although Zimmerman's lawyers opted to rely on a more standard self-defense argument at trial.

George Zimmerman arrested again in Florida

Everybody hates that guy except dumb Republican gun nuts.

Are they profiling him for being Hispanic?

No.

The fatass just can't stop being involved with violence of some sort.

Why do you think he's been getting all this attention and been having so many run-ins with the law?

Sure. Or there are women out there looking to take advantage of him for a little spotlight. Seriously, I can see through this tactic from a billion light years away.

According to Linked In, a job networking website, Scheibe is a self-employed environmental services expert. Zimmerman has lived with her for several weeks, according to an associate of his family.

According to Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for defense attorney Mark O'Mara, "Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment."

Check back for updates.

George Zimmerman arrest - Orlando Sentinel

Because he didn't pay his bills?

TK - George is a loser. There is nobody there to take advantage of. What does he have to offer her? He didn't even pay his attorney bills, ffs.

If she's pregnant, he's going to be charged with a felony. And don't think they'll just take her word on the pregnancy.

Current mugshot, courtesy of John E. Polk correction facility.

Attachments

• $currentmugshot1118.jpg
    $currentmugshot1118.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 54
He's not guilty according to the law.

Agreed.

Yes I did.

I'm confused, that's what I said (well except for the "thug" part, there is no evidence that Martin was doing anything wrong except for the word of the survivor). Yes he killed Martin. That is not in dispute.

And as I said "He was 'Not Guilty. for the crime of murder,..."

Does all that spinning make you dizzy?

No sure what you mean. What am I "spinning"? Are any of my statements false?

Did Zimmerman kill Martin = Yes.

Was Zimmerman not guilty of Murder = Yes.

Does being found not guilty of Murder mean Zimmerman didn't kill Martin = No​

>>>>

I was opposed to your use of the word "guilty", IMO the word "guilty" suggests that he violated the law or somehow deserves blame for defending himself.

I provided clarification that Zimmerman was found "not guilty of murder" he was not found "not guilty for the death of..." which is what was said in the post to which I responded.

somehow deserves blame for defending himself.

We probably won't ever know if he deserves blame for his actions that night (from a legal perspective) because of the structure of Florida law that prevents civil suits which might have shown a jury agreed he was negligent in creating the situation where an individual may have felt the need to defend themselves but didn't survive the encounter to present their side of the story.

>>>>

Are they profiling him for being Hispanic?

No.

The fatass just can't stop being involved with violence of some sort.

Why do you think he's been getting all this attention and been having so many run-ins with the law?

Intentionally or not, you are drawing the wrong conclusions, I'd bet.

I believe the stresses of the guy's life stemming from the night he killed Trayvon have made him this way. And whether the charges are valid or bogus this is just another signpost along the dark road he's on.

Murder will do that to a guy.

But not this one.

And quit making lame ass excuses for him. Leave that to katzendummy who seems to believe that all these people who have accused him of being violent - well, they're all lying.

Wonder who his attorney will be ... Has to be somone who doesn't require payment for services rendered.

What gz's excuse for that?

According to Linked In, a job networking website, Scheibe is a self-employed environmental services expert. Zimmerman has lived with her for several weeks, according to an associate of his family.

According to Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for defense attorney Mark O'Mara, "Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment."

Check back for updates.

George Zimmerman arrest - Orlando Sentinel

Exactly. But I'm sure some other bottom-feeder will arise to represent him for free in order to gain notoriety and name recognition.

Would it be safe to assume that nobody believes a pregnant woman deserves to get knocked around because she hitched her wagon to a falling (married) star. Agreed?

Or are y'all going with 'she made the whole thing up.'

There's a 911 call that should shed some light on the subject.

The authorities of Florida have to stop persecuting the good citizen.

They want to shoot him.

Exactly. But I'm sure some other bottom-feeder will arise to represent him for free in order to gain notoriety and name recognition.

In defense of Zimmerman and the "bills" thing...

Pay him with what?

My understanding (and I read it some months ago) was that an accounting of the Zimmerman Defense fund was pretty much gone. Housing and living expenses during the trial, security, GPS monitoring (I believe to qualify for that the person under arrest has to pay the fees), court expenses, expert witness fees and expenses, etc. They pretty much drained the account.

Since Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder, the defense lawyers are to be paid from public funds and that process is not complete yet.

>>>>

The right so hated anyone who was in Trayvons corner that they aligned themselves with a scumbag

In defense of Zimmerman and the "bills" thing...

Pay him with what?

My understanding (and I read it some months ago) was that an accounting of the Zimmerman Defense fund was pretty much gone. Housing and living expenses during the trial, security, GPS monitoring (I believe to qualify for that the person under arrest has to pay the fees), court expenses, expert witness fees and expenses, etc. They pretty much drained the account.

Since Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder, the defense lawyers are to be paid from public funds and that process is not complete yet.

>>>>

Well, he had a defense fund that he and his wife were dipping into. There is something O'Mara is pissed about to make that kind of a statement.

Forum List

Back