Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

More charges that will be dropped.

Every time someone gets pissed off they think they can file some fake charges and get Zimmerman in some kind of trouble because much of the public wants it so badly.

from the link:

Zimmerman, 30, was booked for aggravated assault with a weapon, a felony, in addition to misdemeanor battery, domestic violence and criminal mischief.

Okay - at this point, it has become funny.

2:14 PM PT According to the Seminole County Sheriff, the woman was not pregnant ... but we're told she told the 911 dispatcher she was. The Sheriff says the woman claims Zimmerman pointed a DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN at her, pushed her out of the house. He then allegedly barricaded the front door with furniture.

Zimmerman is currently in solitary for his protection and he's being checked on every hour.

Read more: George Zimmerman -- ARRESTED ... Allegedly Attacked Girlfriend -- Gun Involved | TMZ.com

He barricaded her out of the house ... so why didn't she run? Unless she was afraid she'd be shot.

There has to be much more to this story.

Re: the pregnancy bit - I think I'd believe her first. But if he's going to be charged with a felony based on her allegation, the pregnancy will likely have to be proven.

Rush reports Zimmerman arrested again.

Okay, here it is.

George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday in Seminole County Fla., authorities said.

"He is in custody," officer Green, with the county sheriff's office told USA TODAY. He said the booking officer was still filing his report and he had no additional information.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger. The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing.

WESH-TV reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend in the unincorporated area of Apopka.

Zimmerman, 30, was a neighborhood watch in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when he shot Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26, 2012. The shooting touched off protests across the nation. Some of the wrath targeted the state's Stand Your Ground statute, although Zimmerman's lawyers opted to rely on a more standard self-defense argument at trial.

George Zimmerman arrested again in Florida

Everybody hates that guy except dumb Republican gun nuts.

I don't hate him and I'm NOT a republican.

So how many arrests does them make for Right Wing uber hero and child killer George Zimmerman?

Forum List

Back