Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

I dunno ... talk to any republican on this site that I have happened upon ... they will swear that I'm a lib.

No, one sure sign that you aren't a Lib is that you don't hate Zimmerman.

One sign you aren't a liberal is that you don't hate anyone without just cause. Liberals like you hate people for political reasons.

It was always a race thing. Remove race from the Trayvon Martin case and you get a no story.

Rush reports Zimmerman arrested again.

Okay, here it is.

George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday in Seminole County Fla., authorities said.

"He is in custody," officer Green, with the county sheriff's office told USA TODAY. He said the booking officer was still filing his report and he had no additional information.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger. The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing.

WESH-TV reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend in the unincorporated area of Apopka.

Zimmerman, 30, was a neighborhood watch in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when he shot Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26, 2012. The shooting touched off protests across the nation. Some of the wrath targeted the state's Stand Your Ground statute, although Zimmerman's lawyers opted to rely on a more standard self-defense argument at trial.

Zimmerman accused of pointing shotgun at girlfriend

images

I'm pretty sure that this is all a well crafted plan by the NRA. One way or the other, someone will nail him to a cross, at which point the 2nd amendment folks will begin worship services....

I'm pretty sure that this is all a well crafted plan by the NRA. One way or the other, someone will nail him to a cross, at which point the 2nd amendment folks will begin worship services....

Or a well crafted plan from the left to MAKE Zimmerman into some 2A hero and then eviscerate his ding-dong.

I'm pretty sure that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Man, if isn't Jews plotting to destroy the world with you guys, it's the NRA killing babies and children with guns and worshiping guns on altars.

Do you realize how incredibly stupid you sound?

OMG! rofl!!!!

Zimmerman called 911 WHILE THE POLICE WERE THERE so he could give his side of the story.

Audio at link.

George Zimmerman was arrested on domestic violence charges Monday after pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, smashing a glass-topped table and pushing her out of her Seminole County home, deputies said.

/snip

When Scheibe told Zimmerman that she was calling the police, he pointed the shotgun at her "and asked her if she really wanted to do that," according to the report.

George Zimmerman arrested for domestic violence - Orlando Sentinel

He says she is pregnant.

I have noticed a trend with some liberals they have respect for women as long as there liberal they respect blacks and Hispanics as long as they are liberal they respect freedom of speech and expression as long as you agree with them and in regards to the topic of Zimmerman they respect the courts and the legal system as long as the verdicts are the ones they like. The Florida courts found Zimmerman innocent they are horrible the Supreme Court upheld Obamacare their brilliant.

w3onder if he has any money left in his online slush fund? I remember Righties here saying they were going to donate.

They already do worship him. I've never seen such worship for a thug murderer, in fact.

OMG! rofl!!!!

Zimmerman called 911 WHILE THE POLICE WERE THERE so he could give his side of the story.

Audio at link.

George Zimmerman was arrested on domestic violence charges Monday after pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, smashing a glass-topped table and pushing her out of her Seminole County home, deputies said.

/snip

When Scheibe told Zimmerman that she was calling the police, he pointed the shotgun at her "and asked her if she really wanted to do that," according to the report.

George Zimmerman arrested for domestic violence - Orlando Sentinel

He says she is pregnant.

I don't know - this time he could be going down. Sounds kind of weird.

Forum List

Back