Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

You really think that? Man, this case got crazy coverage and still no conviction.

I think people like Zimmerman are destined for prison. They just can't keep out of trouble and can't help themselves.

The guy has been arrested four times since he was acquitted. This one will hopefully stick.

Even if It's another false charge???

I think there's a certain point where you stop giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Mine was when he shot the black kid, but frankly, everything he's done since indicates he's a bad apple.

Exactly! No race, no story, no coverage.

You're right. If he had shot a white kid in the middle of the street, he'd be someone's prison bitch right now.

Not that it will be long before he's someone's prison bitch anyway.

Let's hope another kid doesn't have to die before they smarten up and put him away.

Ya cause after all the last one ATTACKED him. Lets just ignore the law and the rights of Zimmerman cause you don't like him.

I think people like Zimmerman are destined for prison. They just can't keep out of trouble and can't help themselves.

The guy has been arrested four times since he was acquitted. This one will hopefully stick.

Even if It's another false charge???

I think there's a certain point where you stop giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Mine was when he shot the black kid, but frankly, everything he's done since indicates he's a bad apple.

Well, I can't tell you what to think now, can I? If you did not like him then; you certainly would not be inclined to change your mind, suddenly ~

He sure isn't the kind of guy I'd want to run into at night if I were black and unarmed.
Especially if you were casing a neighborhood known for residents who own valuable jewelry and organized a neighborhood watch program with volunteers to question wannabe interlopers who keep a greedy eye on who's home and when is the best time to strike without becoming apprehended.

Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

The man practically walks on water.

Florida is upset because they found out he was actually Hispanic, and a Democrat....but they couldn't change positions once their support for him started.....they were hoping that this new arrest wouldn't be noticed.....:lol::lol:

George Zimmerman charged with assault, battery - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

The longer this piece of shit roams the streets, the more and more I'm convinced Trayvon Martin is dead for NO logical reason other than this clown's temper and ego and thirst for aggression.

Zimmerman was arrested for domestic violence, after a female accused him of breaking a table, pointing a shotgun at her, pushing her out of the home, and barricading it.

Of course, when the cops showed up with their own guns, this phony tough guy put up no resistance.

They did not locate the gun in the home. Unknown if he hid it, went out back and hid it, whatever.

But this clown just cant avoid trouble, can he?

I'm sure that when he is released and then interviewed on Fox News, Zimmermen will explain that this, too, is part of God's plan....

Last edited:
Just a misunderstanding....no one had a hood on or had an iced tea or skittles.

Zimmerman is emerging as a person who has a bad temper, and a tendency to be involved in violent incidents.

Which again, makes me think Trayvon Martin did NOT have to die that night, and society has let a cold blooded killer free.

No, one sure sign that you aren't a Lib is that you don't hate Zimmerman.

One sign you aren't a liberal is that you don't hate anyone without just cause. Liberals like you hate people for political reasons.

It was always a race thing. Remove race from the Trayvon Martin case and you get a no story.

Some time passed before it made the news because white guy killing black kid isn't news. He had gotten off Scott-free until his parents started making some noise. If they had not wanted justice for their son, we would never have heard about it.

Fat lot of good it did though. He still got off.

Yep. When the case ignited several major political debates like gun ownership, racial profiling, and our court system, then yes....the aftermath of the case is indeed worth political discussion.

Forum List

Back