Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

His new mugshot:

zimmerman.jpg

That makes, what? Four now?

I'm listening to the 911 calls from Zimmerman's girlfriend and then from Zimmerman, himself. As Zimmerman called, the police were banging on the door and window, but he wouldn't let them in.
He'll eventually wind up in jail for an extended stay.

well for the law and order section.... i would say he has you for slander.......

What's the slander?

This guy is the ultimate perpetual VICTIM.

It's ALWAYS somebody ELSE'S fault with that palooka.

If I had been on the Martin jury, there would have been a mistrial due to a hung jury. I couldn't go along with Zimmerman being innocent. If he hadn't gotten out of that truck and stalked Martin, there wouldn't have been any shooting. And why in the hell does a guy walk around with a gun?

Anyway, I hope there's due diligence in this case.

who did he murder? No one.

you called him a murder and are representing him as such...... thus the slander.

Both sides, shut up, huh?

He is not guilty of murder. End of subject.

He is a truly a bad actor. End of subject.

He keeps living this way, he will end this way. End of subject.

George's solution to every problem, including domestic disputes with women, is to grab his gun.

Let's have a show of hands. How many here have felt it necessary to introduce a guin into a dispute with your wife or significant other?

George's solution to every problem, including domestic disputes with women, is to grab his gun.

Let's have a show of hands. How many here have felt it necessary to introduce a guin into a dispute with your wife or significant other?

Your stereotyping of Zimmerman as a drunken violent hispanic domestic abuser is, quite frankly, very racist.

Go back to being a Republican, it's safer for us all...

Last edited:
When are people gonna learn to stop pissing Georgie off?

Especially if your a chick or a black kid.

At least he doesn't shoot chicks.Not yet.

Exactly. Not so far. As the Florida sherrif in his county said earlier in the year, he is a bomb waiting to go off. Someday he is going to do something major, and, hopefully, end up in prison for a long, long time. Like OJ Simpson, this guy needs to pay, by doing hard time, for what he did. The jury letting him off was a huge mistake, as it was in the OJ Simpson murders.

Your stereotyping of Zimmerman as a drunken violent hispanic domestic abuser is, quite frankly, very racist.

Well, Kroy, I think that you are projecting. I have never used the words, "drunken", or "hispanic" in any post regarding George, the Amazing Ticking Time Bomb.

He's an idiot. Even gun nuts will follow certain rules like don't point a gun at someone unless you intend to use it. He is an asshole sociopath. I seriously feel he needs to be locked up just for public safety.

Well, Kroy, I think that you are projecting. I have never used the words, "drunken", or "hispanic" in any post regarding George, the Amazing Ticking Time Bomb.

Sorry, I was just looking at your posting history and "interpreted" the pattern. Speaking of psychology, You seem very, very, interested in Mr. Zimmerman. Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back