Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

George's solution to every problem, including domestic disputes with women, is to grab his gun.

Let's have a show of hands. How many here have felt it necessary to introduce a guin into a dispute with your wife or significant other?

Your stereotyping of Zimmerman as a drunken violent hispanic domestic abuser is, quite frankly, very racist.

Go back to being a Republican, it's safer for us all...

Go back to being a Republican? What an interesting post on your first day.

George's solution to every problem, including domestic disputes with women, is to grab his gun.

Let's have a show of hands. How many here have felt it necessary to introduce a guin into a dispute with your wife or significant other?

Your stereotyping of Zimmerman as a drunken violent hispanic domestic abuser is, quite frankly, very racist.

I'm an interesting guy, what can I say?

Well, Kroy, I think that you are projecting. I have never used the words, "drunken", or "hispanic" in any post regarding George, the Amazing Ticking Time Bomb.

Sorry, I was just looking at your posting history and "interpreted" the pattern. Speaking of psychology, You seem very, very, interested in Mr. Zimmerman. Why do you think that is?

George is the poster boy for the gun nuts. He has become the focus of the "Stand your ground" fans, as well as anyone to the right of Atilla the Hun, which would include the NRA. They picked their hero poorly, and George is going to kill someone else. He is the exact same personna as O.J., and will end up either dead, or in prison for life. He can not deal with his 15 minutes of fame, which apparantly he interpreded as a mandate to do whatever the hell he wants to do for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Navigators UNITE! I say we morph space and travel with our new navigator powers!

No... nevermind... back to the Zimmerman thingy.

He kicked his girl out of the house and barricaded himself inside with a gun?

So that basically means that his girl loves the 911 speed dial since she seems so fond of it(why not dump him and spare us all, future book deal?)

So all we really know is:

-He's in jail.

-That he locked the door.

-And that there was a gun somewhere in the house

The rest is speculative conjecture and second-hand accusation that only a moron would found his opinion on...

:lol:

[MENTION=46122]Kroyd[/MENTION] so....how do you know so much about her? :eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=46122]Kroyd[/MENTION] so....how do you know so much about her? :eusa_whistle:

I heard that she has called 911 on him before. Possibly even numerous times. I think it was even in the NEWS of course!

Exit... Stage left even!

i love how libs keep lying about the zimmerman incident

who did he murder? No one.

you called him a murder and are representing him as such...... thus the slander.
Would "killer" make you feel better?

who did he murder? No one.

you called him a murder and are representing him as such...... thus the slander.

People around here call abortion murder all the time. Who are they slandering?
EXACTLY!!

With that said, and using that same RW logic, George Zimmerman, IS a murderer.

Get that man's number. I want to see his trolling license....

Trolls don't contribute to the discussion save for their stimulation/provocation value, kinda like your posts here/there.

I dump trolls at tea time. Besides, I'm a licensed Ogre(conflict of interests);)

Well, Kroy, I think that you are projecting. I have never used the words, "drunken", or "hispanic" in any post regarding George, the Amazing Ticking Time Bomb.

Sorry, I was just looking at your posting history and "interpreted" the pattern. Speaking of psychology, You seem very, very, interested in Mr. Zimmerman. Why do you think that is?

George is the poster boy for the gun nuts. He has become the focus of the "Stand your ground" fans, as well as anyone to the right of Atilla the Hun, which would include the NRA. They picked their hero poorly, and George is going to kill someone else. He is the exact same personna as O.J., and will end up either dead, or in prison for life. He can not deal with his 15 minutes of fame, which apparantly he interpreded as a mandate to do whatever the hell he wants to do for the rest of his life.

I like your obj. I stand no ground on ground I do not occupy. But I DO own what I stand on and will fight tooth, nail, and word for it as such that it is every human beings right to do so.

I heard that she has called 911 on him before. Possibly even numerous times. I think it was even in the NEWS of course!

Exit... Stage left even!

Samantha was not the subject of the question.

Forum List

Back