Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Yes we all know he waived his right to that defense. Your point?
And what the hell is Teety Jones?
Fucking weirdos around here lately. :cuckoo:

Mother Jones, it's a news thingamajiggy!

Get jiggy with it!

Fucking idiots around here since I got here. :cuckoo:

Then say Mother Jones, weirdo.
You are not funny, just moronic.

Do you have an obsession with Will Smith?

I think I smell a dirty sock.

What does all this stupidity have to do with the topic? Stop focusing on me and all this petty ad hominem tit tat bullshit and post something relevant to the goddamn case.

Otherwise, have a nice day:)

Mother Jones, it's a news thingamajiggy!

Get jiggy with it!

Fucking idiots around here since I got here. :cuckoo:

What does this stupidity have to do with the topic? Stop focusing on me and all this petty ad hominem tit tat bullshit and post something relevant to the goddamn case.

Talking like an idiot relates to the case?
And this thread isn't about the case. It is about Zimmerman's recent arrest. Anything more, Holmes?

What does this stupidity have to do with the topic? Stop focusing on me and all this petty ad hominem tit tat bullshit and post something relevant to the goddamn case.

And this thread isn't about the case. It is about Zimmerman's recent arrest. Anything more, Holmes?

So what about it holmes? He was arrested. And? Charged. And?

He's in jail.

Nice to meet you by the way. My name is Pitt, and your ass ain't talkin' your way outta this shit.

Well theoretically...

No, neveryoumind.

He's in jail.

Nice to meet you by the way. My name is Pitt, and your ass ain't talkin' your way outta this shit.

Well theoretically...

No, neveryoumind.

Talking my way out of what? I already commented. I am sorry you didn't reply to those posts.
I see you are another pointless weirdo.

Everything.

There is no doubt that if he were black and the kid he murdered, white, the outcome would be different.

Just read the posts about the young black girl who was shot in the face when she rang a doorbell to ask for help. According to some here, she was just the first arrival of an entire gang.

As I've said before, I believe all people are racist to some degree. Its our nature to distrust those who look different, our nature to seek out others who are like us.

and yet the stats show you're wrong. blacks have used the same defense as zimmerman with equal results.

please stop lying luddley.

How about the fact in Florida you are more likely to get off using stand your ground if the the victim was black?

cite?

He's in jail.

Well theoretically...

No, neveryoumind.

Talking my way out of what? I already commented. I am sorry you didn't reply to those posts.
I see you are another pointless weirdo.

I'm just offerin ya a glimmer of hope Mr. Domino...

Lets try to stay on topic please? Did you say you liked or disliked Mr. Zimmerman?

luissa:

not according to this study, blacks actually fared better statistically:

Forty-four African Americans in the state of Florida have claimed a 'Stand Your Ground' defense. Of these claims, 24 were considered 'justified' (55 percent), while 11 resulted in convictions and nine cases are still pending.
"Of the 76 white people who have used the defense, 40 were considered 'justified' (less than 53 percent), while 25 were convicted and 11 cases are still pending.

'Stand Your Ground' and race, by the numbers | Kyle Wingfield | www.ajc.com

then again, stats really don't prove much about bias at all because each case is unique.

You're right. If he had shot a white kid in the middle of the street, he'd be someone's prison bitch right now.

Not that it will be long before he's someone's prison bitch anyway.

Let's hope another kid doesn't have to die before they smarten up and put him away.

Ya cause after all the last one ATTACKED him. Lets just ignore the law and the rights of Zimmerman cause you don't like him.

well sure and where is this evidence?fucking hack loser

He sure isn't the kind of guy I'd want to run into at night if I were black and unarmed.
Especially if you were casing a neighborhood known for residents who own valuable jewelry and organized a neighborhood watch program with volunteers to question wannabe interlopers who keep a greedy eye on who's home and when is the best time to strike without becoming apprehended.

lucky none of this happened.

It was always a race thing. Remove race from the Trayvon Martin case and you get a no story.

Some time passed before it made the news because white guy killing black kid isn't news. He had gotten off Scott-free until his parents started making some noise. If they had not wanted justice for their son, we would never have heard about it.

Fat lot of good it did though. He still got off.

No he was found NOT GUILTY by a Jury of his peers after the State made a case that was so pathetically weak the Jurors admitted that due to pretrial hype they wanted to convict, but there simply was NO EVIDENCE to support the charges.

As to the initial finding, turns out the DA was right not to press charges as Zimmerman acted in self defense as he claimed and as the evidence showed.

no it didnt, stop lying

luissa:

not according to this study, blacks actually fared better statistically:

Forty-four African Americans in the state of Florida have claimed a 'Stand Your Ground' defense. Of these claims, 24 were considered 'justified' (55 percent), while 11 resulted in convictions and nine cases are still pending.
"Of the 76 white people who have used the defense, 40 were considered 'justified' (less than 53 percent), while 25 were convicted and 11 cases are still pending.

'Stand Your Ground' and race, by the numbers | Kyle Wingfield | www.ajc.com

then again, stats really don't prove much about bias at all because each case is unique.

Interesting. I would really like to see blacks back their rights more concerning personal self defense. Laws are always swayed/reinforced by volume!

Were all in the same boat people...

Zimmerman, 30, was booked for aggravated assault with a weapon, a felony, in addition to misdemeanor battery-domestic violence and criminal mischief.
The perfect idiot.

Apparently Zimmerman doesn’t care about losing his freedom and civil liberties, the right to own a firearm among them.

Everyone here just certain that this is what happened?

You don’t understand.

Zimmerman is needlessly placing himself in jeopardy with these stupid stunts, regardless the outcome of the charges.

He clearly needs mental health counseling and professional public relations management to keep him as far away from the legal system as possible.

Otherwise he’s going to end up like OJ Simpson.

Forum List

Back