Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

When are people gonna learn to stop pissing Georgie off?

:lol:

That's the crux of the matter. The Zimmerman case has tremendously reinforced American's beliefs that if anyone pisses them off enough, they have a God given right to deck that person. It's always been that way since I was a kid. Now George has taken it to a new level. :eusa_think:

That's the crux of the matter. The Zimmerman case has tremendously reinforced American's beliefs that if anyone pisses them off enough, they have a God given right to deck that person. It's always been that way since I was a kid. Now George has taken it to a new level. :eusa_think:

Yeah and intellect is a persisting consistence of pattern within the multivariable algorithm that is the physical universe...

But your avatar wouldn't know that since peanuts characters never listened to adults.

They never grew up either;)

Wa, wa, waaa... right?

we as in you too do not know what has happened at this point

every person is considered innocent until proven guilty

Then maybe you should actually read the thread, since I already said that.

you appear pretty closed minded on the topic already

do you know during the 911 call she said zimmerman used the

"gun case" to smash the table not the gun

she also said he was "unloading" his weapons at the time

things are rarely very clear in cases like this

Yet another blind rightwing Zimmerman hero worshiper who clearly doesn’t get it.

No one is questioning the doctrine of presumed innocence, or that it shouldn’t be afforded to Zimmerman – it’s not even an aspect of the debate.

At issue is Zimmerman’s reckless, irresponsible behavior that needlessly exposes him to a potential criminal conviction.

Zimmerman is his own worst enemy.

More charges that will be dropped.

Every time someone gets pissed off they think they can file some fake charges and get Zimmerman in some kind of trouble because much of the public wants it so badly.

He needs to get his ass outta that town. As long as he stays there he is a target. And he needs to avoid anything with a vagina for a long long time.

Yeah and intellect is a persisting consistence of pattern within the multivariable algorithm that is the physical universe...

But your avatar wouldn't know that since peanuts characters never listened to adults.

They never grew up either;)

Wa, wa, waaa... right?

Sure, I can see Zimmered all puffy-eyed wasting away in prison. :9:

Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

The man practically walks on water.

There is a short in your wiring.

No one thinks that. But if that's what YOU think, well, I think that is evidence you don't think very much beyond stereotypes.

And I'm giving you benefit of the doubt you actually have grown beyond the stage where you interpret everything emotionally, as is typical of liberals.

Zimmerman is indeed a hero to the right because conservatives perceive him – incorrectly, needless to say – as a ‘victim’ of the myth of ‘political correctness’ and a ‘liberal bias media’ where his arrest and prosecution were done solely to appease the African-American community and the ‘liberal’ political and legal ‘elite.’

The proof of this can be found on scores of rightwing websites and blogs addressing the Zimmerman case and on this very forum in the many Zimmerman threads.

Feel free to research it on your own.

If I took your advice and researched it on my own I would try to get a feel for where the Right Wingers were actually coming from and not just stop with the fact of his being the subject of controversy on most of the online forums.

Did you?

Do you?

So??? You don't really get me do you? Wa wa and stuff right?

Dude ... grow up. Contribute to threads or don't post in them.

I think Zimmerman has very bad post traumatic stress - he needs help.

No, I don't agree with this at all. He has no post traumatic stress. He was a nut case before he shot Trayvon and is one now. He's had these problems before the Martin murder, problems with the cops, problems with girlfriends. It is just, as it usually does for people like this, intensifying and becoming more frequent, and, as another poster has said, I believe he felt his not guilty verdict gave him an open license to do what the fuck he wants, that his kind of volatile behavior, his ever ready gun is acceptable. He is not someone who should be carrying a weapon or have access to them: and in this country (and everywhere) there are a great many more like him who should not have access to firearms. But that's another issue. Bottom line: he's a murderer; he created and provoked the situation in which Trayvon was shot and killed. He should have been found guilty.

So??? You don't really get me do you? Wa wa and stuff right?

No, I don't agree with this at all. He has no post traumatic stress. He was a nut case before he shot Trayvon and is one now. He's had these problems before the Martin murder, problems with the cops, problems with girlfriends. It is just, as it usually does for people like this, intensifying and becoming more frequent, and, as another poster has said, I believe he felt his not guilty verdict gave him an open license to do what the fuck he wants, that his kind of volatile behavior, his ever ready gun is acceptable. He is not someone who should be carrying a weapon or have access to them: and in this country (and everywhere) there are a great many more like him who should not have access to firearms. But that's another issue. Bottom line: he's a murderer; he created and provoked the situation in which Trayvon was shot and killed. He should have been found guilty.
`Should've been found guilty of defending himself by killing a thug?! Stupid!

I cannot understand why he doesn't take the money he'll be getting from MSNBC and go to Peru where his mother is from and change his name to Garcia. He looks decidedly mestizo, speaks Spanish and could easily slip into a quiet and comfortable life of oblivion and far the racist and dingbat Esmeralda types which America produces at alarming rates.

[quoShould've been found guilty of defending himself by killing a thug?! Stupid!

I cannot understand why he doesn't take the money he'll be getting from MSNBC and go to Peru where his mother is from and change his name to Garcia. He looks decidedly mestizo, speaks Spanish and could easily slip into a quiet and comfortable life of oblivion and far the racist and dingbat Esmeralda types which America produces at alarming rates.

The guy is never going to collect a penny from MSNBC.

I figure he's going to be in jail or on a slab within a year.

You dithering, impotent old idiot. No one cares what you have to say.

[quoShould've been found guilty of defending himself by killing a thug?! Stupid!

You'd think that you would have stopped predicting when it comes to Zim. You've gotten zilch right so far.

You'd think that you would have stopped predicting when it comes to Zim. You've gotten zilch right so far.

I predicted he'd be in trouble again.

And here he's in trouble.

Indeed- If he is convicted, we now have (2) thugs off the street.

Win-win

-Geaux

Win-win

-Geaux

No, we'll have one thug off the street and a child who was murdered because he was black.

Only in your universe is this a good thing.

You dithering, impotent old idiot. No one cares what you have to say.
I understand your frustrations. It can't be easy being an aging dingbat, but it is no excuse for the racism and lack of class you consistently display.

Win-win

-Geaux

No, we'll have one thug off the street and a child who was murdered because he was black.

Only in your universe is this a good thing.

Please. you have been beat down with that argument so many times you resemble Obama's failed comments

A child. Yeah right....

LMAO.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back