Russell Wilson vs. Peyton Manning - Can Wilson Best Manning's Legacy?

Seattle fans have become the new New England fans. They actually have convinced themselves that Russell fucking Wilson is better than Dan Marino!
Im a Wilson fan but I find him more comparable to this generations tom brady than I do with Marino.Marion had to carry the load on his shoulders and was a choker in regular season games,brady is neither of those two and neither is Wilson.

Speaking of chokers.

Most 4th quarter comebacks in NFL history is Peyton Manning, second is Dan Marino. The most game winning drives in the NFL is Peyton Manning and Dan Marino with 51 each.

So you are going to penalize Wilson for NOT being behind in the fourth qtr as often as Marino or Manning?

Also you bring up a silly stat that primarily can only be held by someone like Marino that was an NFL QB for 17 years.

Laughable !

I wasn't penalizing anyone, your butt buddy 911 tinfoil nut made a claim that Marino was a choker, I put the real stats out there that showed a different view. Sorry not every post is about Wilson.

In a thread titled:
"Russell Wilson vs. Peyton Manning - Can Wilson Best Manning's Legacy?"?

Well, one would probably not be wrong to argue that it(the OP) ISN"T about Marino.

Why does 9/11 have to be my "butt buddy"?
Please post a link to WHEN I have responded to one of his posts.

I didn't know that Marino was behind in the 4th qtr in league history leading fashion. Personally I wouldn't try to argue that as a reason to place him on a pedestal.

I have no argument against Marino. Great QB. Better than Manning.

Elway was vastly better than Manning ( and Marino for that matter ). Think fast. Can you name a WR on the Broncos during the '80s? They had the Three Amigos. If there was ever a pedestrian group of WRs and RBs, it was the 80s supporting cast for Elway. Yet, he rarely lost in the playoffs, engineered some historical rallies and got his ass kicked in 3 Super Bowls.

Brady, better than Manning. Favre, better than Manning. I could go on for pages. Manning has great career regular season numbers. He's the Alex Rodriguez of football.

Seattle fans have become the new New England fans. They actually have convinced themselves that Russell fucking Wilson is better than Dan Marino!
Im a Wilson fan but I find him more comparable to this generations tom brady than I do with Marino.Marion had to carry the load on his shoulders and was a choker in regular season games,brady is neither of those two and neither is Wilson.

Speaking of chokers.

Most 4th quarter comebacks in NFL history is Peyton Manning, second is Dan Marino. The most game winning drives in the NFL is Peyton Manning and Dan Marino with 51 each.

So you are going to penalize Wilson for NOT being behind in the fourth qtr as often as Marino or Manning?

Also you bring up a silly stat that primarily can only be held by someone like Marino that was an NFL QB for 17 years.

Laughable !

I wasn't penalizing anyone, your butt buddy 911 tinfoil nut made a claim that Marino was a choker, I put the real stats out there that showed a different view. Sorry not every post is about Wilson.

In a thread titled:
"Russell Wilson vs. Peyton Manning - Can Wilson Best Manning's Legacy?"?

Well, one would probably not be wrong to argue that it(the OP) ISN"T about Marino.

Why does 9/11 have to be my "butt buddy"?
Please post a link to WHEN I have responded to one of his posts.

I didn't know that Marino was behind in the 4th qtr in league history leading fashion. Personally I wouldn't try to argue that as a reason to place him on a pedestal.

Huggy your brain has quit functioning again. I wasn't placing him or anyone else on a pedestal, I was responding to an idiot and his claim of Marino as choking.

If you have a problem with Marino being brought in the thread, call 911 nut job out on it not me.

Speaking of chokers.

Don't bother him with facts. He'll have none of it.

Yeah I kinda discovered that about him way back this fall when I took him to school on the Rams coming back just to watch him change the subject everytime I cornered him on that.:up:

He is really losing it now.Dont know where he came up with that absurd comment I was bringing politics into this discussion.sure I did when I mentioned bill Clinton but that was only AFTER he said that.Before then, I was talking strictly about sports.:wtf:

this is what you end up doing when you try and have any kind of discussion with him.:cuckoo:

that seems to be a common trait among seahawks fans.arrogant and wont look at facts.Blue Phantom being the exception of course..

I see you live in California.I never noticed that before.:dance::thup: Oh man I am so jealous of you.That was why I became a Rams fan in the first place was because they were based in California which is my favorite state so even I who have lived here in the Midwest my whole life,was depressed when they moved away even though they were much closer to me.anything other than the name LOS ANGELES in front of the name Rams,i don't want no part of.I turned to the chargers after they left.

you LIVING in California and all,i figure you might be interested in this.if you are,mark your calendars for these dates.feb15th which is a month from tomorrow and march 1st.those are the key dates to look for. on the 15th of that month is when the announcement is expected from the rams that they are moving back to LA this year.

then on march 1st,the owners will vote on it.that's the real key date because goddel has no say in this whatsoever contrary to what some fools around here actually believe such as him.:rolleyes-41:

what matters is if the owners approve the move and I guarantee you,they will vote in favor of knoenke and he will easily get the 24 of the 31 votes needed by them to relocate,they all want it to happen except for that idiot spanos of the chargers.

you got to remember,27 of the 30 owners opposed the move from LA to saint Louis in 95,they only changed their votes in majority favoring AFTER the bitch threatened to sue,fools like him around here don't get it though that goodel is powerless to stop the move.that he doesn't want an anti trust lawsuit against him.

talking to someone like him about that and others around here though,you might as well be talking to a brick wall .USMB seems to attract the most ignorant sports fans.:rolleyes-41:

this sports message board I post at ,they are FAR more knowledgeable,open minded and objective about the rams coming back to LA than most here at USMB are.

so what part of California you live in? you being right there in the state its all happening in,you probably are on top of it almost as much as I am and know as well as I do its a done deal they are coming back THIS year am I right?

LOL - I wouldn't necessarily classify BP as 'arrogant.' I think he genuinely believes or wants to believe what he's saying. It's just a really bad case of homerism as I said.

I was a Rams fan and Raiders hater in 94ish when they left...Yes, we still had the Chargers, but that was like yea, the Chargers.

Most people stopped caring about whether LA has a team tbh. Once we hit the five year mark, we were just like well if the NFL doesn't want a team in the second biggest market then that's their problem. There's not a shortage of entertainment options otherwise.

For the record,I wasn't talking about BP being arrogant.I was talking about two other seahawks fans here that are whose names I wont mention.lol

BP in fact is the first seahawk fan I have ever met who I have found is NOT arrogant.so its good to know they are not ALL like that.I've only talked to three of them and one out of three isn't bad ,my conversations with BP reassures me that they are not all arrogant and close minded which is good to know.

For a long time I was thinking practically all seahawks fans out there were that way because I have heard from a few others at a sports message board I post at that Niner and Raider fans are arrogant but they got nothing on seahawk fans they said and from my experience with a couple of them here,I have to agree with them on that.

I only disliked the raiders when they first came into the league but then when they moved to LA,I hated them with a fury as much as I do the cowboys and that's saying a lot.lol.

with them back in Oakland now its hard for me to hate them now though since they are back where they belong.and yeah I know what you mean,when the Rams left LA,I switched to the chargers and became a charger fan but its not the same though.as much as I love the chargers,I don't live and die with them like I did with the Rams.I don't get excited during football season leading up that whole week getting anxious for sunday to come around with the chargers like I always did with the Rams.

It wasn't till carrol and then Wilson two years later came along to join the Hawks,that my interest in NFL football got renewed.I always thought carrol got mistreated in boston with that jerk owner Kraft so I was happy for carrol when he was lucky enough to have Wilson fall to the number three spot so he could get him and make the seahawks into a winner.

as much as i hate the pats and would like to see them lose this sunday.I guess I wont mind it either if they make it to the superbowl.as much as I enjoyed seeing them beat that ass hole manning,it would be even sweeter seeing carrol have the last laugh against Kraft and winning the superbowl.:biggrin:

His coaching decisions and games sometimes make me say WTF? and piss me off but I always knew he was a great coach and that would be be in the superbowl again if he ever got a good quarterback to work with.

wilson was the first time he finally got one.Bledoe and Esiason were both on their last legs when he coached the jets and the pats so he didn't have anything to work with back then those two times.

I actually have a better opinion of jerry jones as well now.He is the ringleader in the return of the rams coming back to LA so its kinda hard for me to hate him now.Now its just a slight dislike.lol

Last edited:
True, he is just a troll, look at his la lambs thread, nothing but pages and pages of blah blah blah!

I don't know about being a troll.... I think he just has a severe case of homerism. Seriously, a year plus ago he'd have been arguing that Kafernick was better than Marino or Manning had he been a Niners fan. That's how bad he's got wood for Wilson. Seriously, Phantom see a doctor if an erection lasts for more than four hours!
Dude Phantom has taken you to school and won every chessgame against you here educating you on how Wilson remains very calm in the pocket.I have never said Phontom was a troll and wasn't calling him one.I was referring to antiquity.he is one of the two seahawks fans around here who can never be bothered with facts.that if they don't go along with his warped opinion,he wont look at them.:biggrin:

Speaking of chokers.

Laughable !

sure is laughable all right.especially considering the fact that they were down 10 points in the second half last year in the NFC title game against the niners who at that time had a GREAT defense and were in the superbowl the previous year.:biggrin:

seems that he forgets that Wilson was super clutch that game completing a pass on 4th and ten for a touchdown that was a key in the victory.then there is the game as well last year against the bucs where they were down three touchdowns to the Bucs.sounds pretty clutch and calm to me and sounds like a quarterback who can bring his team back form deficits to me as well.:biggrin:

I have no argument against Marino. Great QB. Better than Manning.

Elway was vastly better than Manning ( and Marino for that matter ). Think fast. Can you name a WR on the Broncos during the '80s? They had the Three Amigos. If there was ever a pedestrian group of WRs and RBs, it was the 80s supporting cast for Elway. Yet, he rarely lost in the playoffs, engineered some historical rallies and got his ass kicked in 3 Super Bowls.

Brady, better than Manning. Favre, better than Manning. I could go on for pages. Manning has great career regular season numbers. He's the Alex Rodriguez of football.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

for anyone to suggest Manning could hold a candle to Elway needs to get off the pipe they been smoking.Elways first superbowl win matter of fact came against Farve.Look who Mannings one superbowl win came against.Rex Grossman.a washed up journeyman backup quarterback now who showed his true colors that day.Is he even still in the league now?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

That's how much he has dissapeard cause i honestly don't know the answer.:biggrin:

trolls pooper and disinfo agent rightwinger hate the truth bring told and seeing Gatsby being taken to school here by Blue Phantom.:asshole:

Not suprising THEY are the ones doing the agreeing ignoring the facts how Phantom won the chess game every time taking him to school.:biggrin::laugh:

Why do you always have to be a moron and bring politic into play. I think you are the least respected poster on this thread as your stupid name implies.
politics?

Look who's the moron.the jerk who refuses to look at an opposing view different than his own whether its the truth about 9/11 or the rams coming back to LA, doesn't matter.lol

oh and hate to break the news to you as well that agent troll rightwinger is the most disrespected poster at USMB.

I have seen literally over a hundred people call him out in the years I been here on his outright lies he makes up all the time avoiding when he is proven wrong.

kinda like you and many others have who have recently made up outright lies that they never said the rams wouldn't be coming back.then when I cornered them and showed their previous posts when they DID say that,they of course changed the subject just like you always do when your cornered.:rolleyes-41:

this site seems to draw in the biggest trolls. thank god other message boards,sports fans aren't anywhere near the stupidity as the likes of people like you,pooper,and rightwinger since unlike you three,they would look at the facts back then I posted that the rams indeed are coming home THIS year which you probably still are going to say isn't happening just like you kept saying no team in the NFL would be coming back to LA anytime soon in the future.:lmao:

you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a moron,someone who ignores expert witness testimony and facts that proved the rams were coming home.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::haha:

waits to watch you try and weasel out of it and CLAIM you never said it just like so many others have recently as I knew they would.:lmao:

I KNEW several months ago all the idiots that kept ignoring my facts the rasm are coming back would then try and weasel their way out of it and claim they never said they were nto coming back cause they are too arrogant just as you are to admit when they have been proven wrong by me so you will do the same thing of course as they did and deny you never said that which is bullshit.

I called those posters out who claimed they never said that reposting their bs and of course they changed the subject or ran off as you did when I proved you wrong recently.

One: I never expressed a view about 911 on this web site so where do you get refuses opposing views.
Anyway... this is still the 'Sports thread'... so take you 911 to the political thread, I am sure you can get some sympathy there. Or maybe not.

Two: I think I said I could care less where the Rams play next year and I still feel that way. And lookie it didn't take 10K words to say that.

someone farted in here.^:9: that means just so you know,I did not read your latest babble past the first five words anyways.nor will i read any others of yours here on this thread either.

trying to have a rational discussion with you and Huggy about anything outside of what the seahawks do using logic,common sense and facts is like talking to a brick wall i have learned.

Whether it has to do with the rams coming back to LA or government corruption or anything.If its not about the seahawks,facts never register with you two.:rolleyes-41:

you two should get a room together.

as I said,sure is glad to see BP posting here.I was beginning to think ALL seahawks fans were as ignorant as you and Huggy are outside of talk if it doesnt concern the seahawks.

Like I said,another sports message board I post at,they have said the same thing,that raider and 49er fans got nothing on seahawks fans with their arrogance and stupidity they display.I have to agree with them.BP being the exception of course.

oh and lastly,just because the truth scares you about 9/11 and you dont want to listen to the facts on it same as you did not want to hear them on the rams returning,doesnt mean its not true.:rolleyes-41:

this is what you and huggy do when confronted with facts you cant refute on other subjects that dont concern the seahawks..:blahblah:

Last edited:

Speaking of chokers.

Yeah I kinda discovered that about him way back this fall when I took him to school on the Rams coming back just to watch him change the subject everytime I cornered him on that.:up:

He is really losing it now.Dont know where he came up with that absurd comment I was bringing politics into this discussion.sure I did when I mentioned bill Clinton but that was only AFTER he said that.Before then, I was talking strictly about sports.:wtf:

this is what you end up doing when you try and have any kind of discussion with him.:cuckoo:

that seems to be a common trait among seahawks fans.arrogant and wont look at facts.Blue Phantom being the exception of course..

I see you live in California.I never noticed that before.:dance::thup: Oh man I am so jealous of you.That was why I became a Rams fan in the first place was because they were based in California which is my favorite state so even I who have lived here in the Midwest my whole life,was depressed when they moved away even though they were much closer to me.anything other than the name LOS ANGELES in front of the name Rams,i don't want no part of.I turned to the chargers after they left.

you LIVING in California and all,i figure you might be interested in this.if you are,mark your calendars for these dates.feb15th which is a month from tomorrow and march 1st.those are the key dates to look for. on the 15th of that month is when the announcement is expected from the rams that they are moving back to LA this year.

then on march 1st,the owners will vote on it.that's the real key date because goddel has no say in this whatsoever contrary to what some fools around here actually believe such as him.:rolleyes-41:

what matters is if the owners approve the move and I guarantee you,they will vote in favor of knoenke and he will easily get the 24 of the 31 votes needed by them to relocate,they all want it to happen except for that idiot spanos of the chargers.

you got to remember,27 of the 30 owners opposed the move from LA to saint Louis in 95,they only changed their votes in majority favoring AFTER the bitch threatened to sue,fools like him around here don't get it though that goodel is powerless to stop the move.that he doesn't want an anti trust lawsuit against him.

talking to someone like him about that and others around here though,you might as well be talking to a brick wall .USMB seems to attract the most ignorant sports fans.:rolleyes-41:

this sports message board I post at ,they are FAR more knowledgeable,open minded and objective about the rams coming back to LA than most here at USMB are.

so what part of California you live in? you being right there in the state its all happening in,you probably are on top of it almost as much as I am and know as well as I do its a done deal they are coming back THIS year am I right?

LOL - I wouldn't necessarily classify BP as 'arrogant.' I think he genuinely believes or wants to believe what he's saying. It's just a really bad case of homerism as I said.

I was a Rams fan and Raiders hater in 94ish when they left...Yes, we still had the Chargers, but that was like yea, the Chargers.

Most people stopped caring about whether LA has a team tbh. Once we hit the five year mark, we were just like well if the NFL doesn't want a team in the second biggest market then that's their problem. There's not a shortage of entertainment options otherwise.

something else i forgot to mention was the rams moving out of LA was the darkest most depressing moment in my life.outside of losing family members and close friends of mine over the years that is of course. Other than that,it really WAS the most darkest most depressing moment in my lifetime.

I never thought it would possibly happen back then.that was why i knew they were coming back this year because saint louis fans were demonstrating the same kind of denial that I went through back then when they left LA so i know the signs all too well.

the same exact same things that were happening a year ago were happening there,it was obvious,but the saint louis apologists here did not want to listen to my facts though only seeing what they wanted to see for some reason.:cuckoo:

them leaving was the same as having a wife you have been devoted to your life who you were faithful and loyal to deserting you for another man.thats the best way to explain it.you just feel betrayed and hurt never thinking they would do something like that to you. Its like a bitter divorce.I was so bitter i had to root for the other team to win all the time each week.

I will always be a fan of tom brady cause he made me so happy when he beat the rams in the superbowl the next time they made it back.

I never thought they would leave because you are talking about a team that had played there for over 50 years. thats like the yankees leaving new york for saint louis you just could not possibly imiagne that happpening.

Stan Kroneke will now become my NEW biggest hero in life in a exactly one month from now when it is expected that he makes the annoucement he is moving them back this year.:dance: Man i plan on getting drunk that night and calling in sick for work.

I never lost hope that they would return someday because again,were talking about a team that had been there for over 50 years with a long history there.

But more importantly,i never lost hope and never gave up that someday never knowing when of course,that they would return someday and that was because of the raiders going back to oakland.that was the first time a team had ever gone BACK to where they came from and since the rams had so much more history in LA the 2nd biggest market int he country no less,I never lost hope and faith and it finally paid off.

i always thought to myself-"I think they will come back someday,they got a long history there.Remember you never thought the raiders would go back to oakland either and you were wrong o that so maybe someday they will come back."

thats what I always told myself over the years and that time has no come.

LA RAMS 2015 baby:dance::dance::dance:

i dont care if they go 0 and 16 and get blown out in every game.screw the winning.i just want them back,the winning is a just a bonus for me.I hope to be there for opening day sept 2015 but that will be a tough ticket to get as well the first preseason game so i will probably just go to the dodgers home opener this year so I can celebrate with fans there this year.:banana:

how bout you,you plan on being a season ticket holder there by chance?

Last edited:
it was funny GGB.all people did on my rams thread was say crap like stan kroneke is just using the LA land purchase for leverage for a new stadium in st louis or the chargers or raiders would go back to LA before the rams ever would,blah blah blah blah blah,

But now after the annoucement kroneke made of building a stadium there for the NFL,they of course are all LYING saying they never said any of those things just as i knew they would back then.:biggrin:

problem is,they forgot this place keeps records of past posts you make and everytime i repost what they said that proves they DID say those things,they all change the subject of course knowing they are cornered.:biggrin: they cant merely admit they were acting like idiots and simply apologize for their stupidity they displayed,they have to change the subject and say things like-hey i dont care if they come back,if they do thats fine.:biggrin:

yeah you didnt care,thats why you blatantly ignored my facts back then trolling there and trolling now LYING that you never said thosse things and change the subject.people like that make me sick.

the people who DID listen to me back then at the start of the football season who DID look at my facts,i had pm conversations with them and they would say-you will enjoy having the last laugh on them when they come back next year in 2015.

they were right,its been fun watching them LIE now saying they never said they were not coming back just like i KNEW they would back then when i made that thread.:biggrin: again they can lie,but i can repost the posts which prove they lied,they cant get around that little thing that this place keeps records of past posts.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Last edited:

Speaking of chokers.

something else i forgot to mention was the rams moving out of LA was the darkest most depressing moment in my life.outside of losing family members and close friends of mine over the years that is of course. Other than that,it really WAS the most darkest most depressing moment in my lifetime.

I never thought it would possibly happen back then.that was why i knew they were coming back this year because saint louis fans were demonstrating the same kind of denial that I went through back then when they left LA so i know the signs all too well.

the same exact same things that were happening a year ago were happening there,it was obvious,but the saint louis apologists here did not want to listen to my facts though only seeing what they wanted to see for some reason.:cuckoo:

them leaving was the same as having a wife you have been devoted to your life who you were faithful and loyal to deserting you for another man.thats the best way to explain it.you just feel betrayed and hurt never thinking they would do something like that to you. Its like a bitter divorce.I was so bitter i had to root for the other team to win all the time each week.

I will always be a fan of tom brady cause he made me so happy when he beat the rams in the superbowl the next time they made it back.

I never thought they would leave because you are talking about a team that had played there for over 50 years. thats like the yankees leaving new york for saint louis you just could not possibly imiagne that happpening.

Stan Kroneke will now become my NEW biggest hero in life in a exactly one month from now when it is expected that he makes the annoucement he is moving them back this year.:dance: Man i plan on getting drunk that night and calling in sick for work.

I never lost hope that they would return someday because again,were talking about a team that had been there for over 50 years with a long history there.

But more importantly,i never lost hope and never gave up that someday never knowing when of course,that they would return someday and that was because of the raiders going back to oakland.that was the first time a team had ever gone BACK to where they came from and since the rams had so much more history in LA the 2nd biggest market int he country no less,I never lost hope and faith and it finally paid off.

i always thought to myself-"I think they will come back someday,they got a long history there.Remember you never thought the raiders would go back to oakland either and you were wrong o that so maybe someday they will come back."

thats what I always told myself over the years and that time has no come.

LA RAMS 2015 baby:dance::dance::dance:

i dont care if they go 0 and 16 and get blown out in every game.screw the winning.i just want them back,the winning is a just a bonus for me.I hope to be there for opening day sept 2015 but that will be a tough ticket to get as well the first preseason game so i will probably just go to the dodgers home opener this year so I can celebrate with fans there this year.:banana:

Who cares....not me.

Speaking of chokers.

For the record,I wasn't talking about BP being arrogant.I was talking about two other seahawks fans here that are whose names I wont mention.lol

BP in fact is the first seahawk fan I have ever met who I have found is NOT arrogant.so its good to know they are not ALL like that.I've only talked to three of them and one out of three isn't bad ,my conversations with BP reassures me that they are not all arrogant and close minded which is good to know.

For a long time I was thinking practically all seahawks fans out there were that way because I have heard from a few others at a sports message board I post at that Niner and Raider fans are arrogant but they got nothing on seahawk fans they said and from my experience with a couple of them here,I have to agree with them on that.

I only disliked the raiders when they first came into the league but then when they moved to LA,I hated them with a fury as much as I do the cowboys and that's saying a lot.lol.

with them back in Oakland now its hard for me to hate them now though since they are back where they belong.and yeah I know what you mean,when the Rams left LA,I switched to the chargers and became a charger fan but its not the same though.as much as I love the chargers,I don't live and die with them like I did with the Rams.I don't get excited during football season leading up that whole week getting anxious for sunday to come around with the chargers like I always did with the Rams.

It wasn't till carrol and then Wilson two years later came along to join the Hawks,that my interest in NFL football got renewed.I always thought carrol got mistreated in boston with that jerk owner Kraft so I was happy for carrol when he was lucky enough to have Wilson fall to the number three spot so he could get him and make the seahawks into a winner.

as much as i hate the pats and would like to see them lose this sunday.I guess I wont mind it either if they make it to the superbowl.as much as I enjoyed seeing them beat that ass hole manning,it would be even sweeter seeing carrol have the last laugh against Kraft and winning the superbowl.:biggrin:

His coaching decisions and games sometimes make me say WTF? and piss me off but I always knew he was a great coach and that would be be in the superbowl again if he ever got a good quarterback to work with.

wilson was the first time he finally got one.Bledoe and Esiason were both on their last legs when he coached the jets and the pats so he didn't have anything to work with back then those two times.

I actually have a better opinion of jerry jones as well now.He is the ringleader in the return of the rams coming back to LA so its kinda hard for me to hate him now.Now its just a slight dislike.lol

Yea, I lived in Minnesota so I started rooting for the Vikings. But its nice when you live nearby your team and might go to a game here and there. If fans had any pride, they'd boycott games if an LA team finally moved here. But that's not going to happen.

Yea, Georgia what's her face pulled a 'Major League' and it was totally obvious. She made the team suck to get the attendance low to get out of the lease and then she bailed because she was 'homesick.' A part of me was happy when she died.

A Dodger season ticket holder? Nah, I hate the Dodgers.

And I don't know if I'd convert back to being a Rams fan if they moved back; and they won't btw. Their owner is just leveraging a move for a new stadium.

Yea, Georgia what's her face pulled a 'Major League' and it was totally obvious. She made the team suck to get the attendance low to get out of the lease and then she bailed because she was 'homesick.' A part of me was happy when she died.

And I don't know if I'd convert back to being a Rams fan if they moved back; and they won't btw. Their owner is just leveraging a move for a new stadium.

wow,I haven't heard that leverage thing in a long time.thats the first time I have heard that old leverage thing since the recent announcement to build a stadium there:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dude even a saint Louis apologist who came on my thread originally back in august who was back then saying that old tiresome leverage bullshit, even HE has now reversed his take on that and has gone from saying the rams would not come back to NOW saying they WILL come back to LA but it wont be for three years now.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is one of several that has done an about face recently just as I knew they would claiming they never said the rams wouldn't come back only proving that they lied when I reposted what they said back then.

Like I said,when I reposted what they said that proved they lied,they either changed the subject to something else knowing they were cornered,or ran off with their tails between their legs after they knew they were proven wrong by me.lol THEY have rejoined earth recently,you haven't.lol

that's comedy gold that you actually believe stan will go back to that dump in st Louis and wait around for a stadium deal that's never going to happen.:haha:

After announcing he plans to build a stadium there nobody in st Louis will bother to show up for any games there what few do which is only around 30,000 or so with the majority always being from the opposing teams.:lmao:

Dude he would have to be an idiot to go back to a place that has ZERO fan support with the majority of the crowds ALWAYS greatly outnumbering Rams fans which many hate the team now cause of the players ferguson thing and knowing he will leave them soon? that place would be lucky to get like 10,000 rams fans there now.nobody in the NFL wants that.:haha:

dude,get with the program,they are bankrupt in st Louis.they have NO MONEY whatsoever to fund a new stadium there.

they are going to spend the next 10 years trying to pay off hundreds of millions of dollars they STILL owe on the stadium NOW and yet,you seriously believe he will sit around and take money out of his own pocket like they are asking him to do, to build a new stadium there with a non existant fan base that doesnt support that team at all when he can go to LA with a fan base that WILL embrace him that is football starved and NOT have to do that?:haha::haha::haha:

welcome back to earth dude,thats not happening.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

dude,they are tearing down Hollywood park as we speak to get ready for the construction of the new stadium as we speak,welcome back to earth Charlie,:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kroneke has had SEVERAL meetings with LA mayor james butts these past few weeks.
welcome to the real world dude..:haha:

you're going to be coming back to earth come exactly one month from now February 15th when the rams make their expected announcement to move back to LA.:asshole:

even the fans in st Louis have now come back to reality and have now admitted the truth that the rams are as good as gone this year.they been saying for the past year people like me were living in a fantasy world but not anymore now though.they are no longer even denying the facts anymore like they have the last year.:asshole::lmao::lmao::lmao:
better start doing what I have done already which is go to NFL shop.com and order your classic LA rams stuff.i already got a head jump on the crowd for this year.

oh and I don't like the dodgers myself by any means,just plan on going there to be around other LA ram fans to party and celebrate the return of them is why I am going to the home opener,screw the game and the dodgers.

Last edited:

I forgot to mention that Georgia had the audacity to blame the fans on her way out. It's one thing to do what she did to get the team out. But her unfounded shot was what made me realize that that lady was unconsciousable.

Forum List

Back