Russia banned us access to the space station

The Russians are ridiculing NASA for their lack of a manned space flight program.

Thanks Barry. You sliced and diced NASA down to the point where Russia has passed us in space exploration.

We're good until 2020 with the ISS, then Russia will boot the Americans out. By then, the ISS will be little more than space junk.

We should blow it out of space just for shits and giggles.
What we should do is learn how to mind our own business and stop interfering in the affairs of other nations.

I don't understand the inclination to antagonize Russia when it seems to me a closer alliance would be advantageous. I am strongly opposed to another cold war with a nation we definitely don't want a hot war with. Russia will make a better friend than an enemy.

Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said Moscow would reject a U.S. request to prolong the orbiting station's use beyond 2020.
We only planned to use it until 2024, big fucking deal.

What we should do is learn how to mind our own business and stop interfering in the affairs of other nations.

I don't understand the inclination to antagonize Russia when it seems to me a closer alliance would be advantageous. I am strongly opposed to another cold war with a nation we definitely don't want a hot war with. Russia will make a better friend than an enemy.

That's all "groovy" in your "nirvana" world, where everybody holds hands and sings Kumbaya.

But, in the real world, it's obvious that Russia and Putin do not want to be "friends" with the United States, based on their aggression against a peace-loving sovereign nation that happens to share a border with Russia.

Why don't you hop the first Aeroflot flight to Moscow? That's where you obviously long to be.

That's all "groovy" in your "nirvana" world, where everybody holds hands and sings Kumbaya.

But, in the real world, it's obvious that Russia and Putin do not want to be "friends" with the United States, based on their aggression against a peace-loving sovereign nation that happens to share a border with Russia.

Why don't you hop the first Aeroflot flight to Moscow? That's where you obviously long to be.
Why is Russia's aggression with another nation our business? Should Russia interfere with our invasion of Iraq?

In addition to your general ignorance you've been effectively brainwashed.

What Russia should do and probably will, is start luring our scientists and innovators away.

Russia never liked us and never will.

All Obama did was walk right into Russia's traps.

After it was discovered that Russians were helping Saddam remove his WMDs into Syria I knew that Russia was trying to get even for Afghanistan back in the 80s.

so much for the reset button

looks like the Russains plan to hurt us more then hitching

a ride to the station

-cut gps over Russia

-breaking high-tech projects

- stop delivering us rocket engines

This is what happens when you elect a president that has an "America comes Last" philosophy.

Obama hates this country so much that he gave away all of our advantages, simply as a series of goodwill gestures to our enemies.

This is what caused Benghazi.

"Hey, we're harmless. Please don't kill us!!!"

th
th

Last edited:

^ This...

Forum List

Back