Russia Base got Blitzed by Ukraine Ultra Red, the whole Site got it.

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
1652724370510.png
1652724403195.png

With a thermal camera mounted on the small drone, you have a birdseye view of the base as the shells plummet towards the unsuspecting Russians.

The attack was carried out by soldiers from the 503rd Independent Marine Infantry Battalion.

Putin had expected to roll over Ukraine in a matter of days, but instead his forces have found themselves pushed all the way back into Russia.

Ukrainian troops have been fighting tooth and claw as they defend their country against the invaders - with Kyiv boasting they have killed more than 26,000 soldiers and blown up thousands of vehicles.

There's some kind of a video here:

Just more propaganda lies by the Ukraine ministry of disinformation. ... :cuckoo:

I get it. Russia used phosphorous bombs on the Ukrainians last week. The blast of those reach 2500C. That's hotter than Hell, I'm pretty sure.

Oops, no it's not. I just found this little gem about temperature:

• What Is the Temperature in the Center of the Earth? As of April 2013, scientists have recorded the temperature in the center of the Earth to be 6,000 degrees Celsius. This is 1,000 degrees hotter than the measurement previously recorded from an experiment run 20 years prior. What Is the Temperature in the Center of the Earth?

I think the American people are tired of the Ukraine War. I think the Ukraine win is going to make Putin double down on something very sinister, considering the threats he has made on this planet about nuclear retaliation. Everything about Russia is pointing to a footshoot they didn't count on, so my question is, what now, from Russia?

I think the American people are tired of the Ukraine War. I think the Ukraine win is going to make Putin double down on something very sinister, considering the threats he has made on this planet about nuclear retaliation. Everything about Russia is pointing to a footshoot they didn't count on, so my question is, what now, from Russia?

U.S. intelligence and aid getting in too deep.
You can figure it out.

U.S. intelligence and aid getting in too deep.
You can figure it out.

B. Kidd: "U.S. intelligence and aid getting in too deep. You can figure it out.

Thank you, Mr. Kidd.

When Russian leader Putin started the chatter about taking over Eastern Europe one day, nukes on another day, and the deed of vaporizing a Childrens' orphanage and a women's hospital, his only chance of getting back at the world will not be landing a nuke on European soil, or he really is a nincompoop. He has zero sights on nuking China nor Asia, Europe, South America, Australia, Africa, nor Antarctica. Guess which one of the Seven Continents that leaves just one Continent far enough from Europe not to nuclear fall out on any of the other six continents. If he nukes the Ukraine, Moscow isn't that far away from nuclear wipeout troubles, and he wants to get even for what our weapons did to his troops in the Ukraine yesterday: Ukraine blitzes Russian base with infrared drone as invaders flee BACK to border

1652823794446.png

Forum List

Back