Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

OP, I think your name is kid because you must be twelve f*cking years old.

What exactly did Russia, Syria, China and Iran cave on? They are getting exactly what they want and that's for our pussy president to back down. Which is pretty much the exact same thing our allies and the American people wanted. So our enemies, the rest of the world and our citizens get little obie to sit his sorry ass down and now you think that's an obie win? How the hell does that work in your simple little mind?

Can you read?

Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

President Obama was going to kick our enemies ass first and deal with the world and our citizens afterwards. Much like W did. :lol:

Last edited:

What exactly did Russia, Syria, China and Iran cave on? They are getting exactly what they want and that's for our pussy president to back down. Which is pretty much the exact same thing our allies and the American people wanted. So our enemies, the rest of the world and our citizens get little obie to sit his sorry ass down and now you think that's an obie win? How the hell does that work in your simple little mind?

Can you read?

President Obama was going to kick our enemies ass first and deal with the world and our citizens afterwards. Much like W did. :lol:

How much lead paint have you f*cking digested? Little obie was not ever going to do jack sh*t. It's why he ignored the red lines he set, decided not to do a strike, sent it over to congress (as he should have but not for this reason), claimed not to make the red line, sat like a pussy in Russia during the G20, sent out his idiots to sell this loser and now is going to take the life preserver that Putin is throwing him.

He's a ****. We have the worlds most powerful nation under the leadership of the worlds biggest political pussy. And this is pretty much what we should expect from him.

Can you read?

How much lead paint have you f*cking digested? Little obie was not ever going to do jack sh*t. It's why he ignored the red lines he set, decided not to do a strike, sent it over to congress (as he should have but not for this reason), claimed not to make the red line, sat like a pussy in Russia during the G20, sent out his idiots to sell this loser and now is going to take the life preserver that Putin is throwing him.

He's a ****. We have the worlds most powerful nation under the leadership of the worlds biggest political pussy. And this is pretty much what we should expect from him.

The line to suck Putin's dick forms to the right. Carry on commie-lover.

And now Kerry is trying to spin this as if 'tough talk' from the White House is what got the Russians to serve-up their proposal...

Biggest pile of Pure, Unadulterated USDA Grade A Horseshit to hit the airwaves in quite some time...

Putin and his puppet Assad are scared shitless of Obama. Much like you dittoheads

Dittohead?

I voted for Obumble twice, child, because I had zero confidence in either McSame nor Mittens.

And I listen to both Liberal and Conservative Talk Radio in approximately equal measure.

Dittohead?

Hardly, my little ObamaBot.

Merely one of many who see the need to counterpoint the very worst, self-serving, glaringly-obvious Obama Spin Doctors out there on the wires...

To offset the Josef Goebbels -like Big Lies in all of this, trying to bullshit the audience into believing that this was anything but Vlad and his Rooskies outflanking Fearless Leader and his Clown Entourage.

Vlad has absolutely destroyed any chance of Obama selling Congress on the idea of attacking Syria.

That, to these experienced eyes, boy, is the definition of Winning, in this context.

Your hyper-partisan spin-doctoring about Who-Won-What is noted and dismissed.

Last edited:
Putin has been very helpful. And who knows, maybe this will lead to peace over there? Either way, it's a big win for the American People. For now anyway, it doesn't look like there will be War with Syria. A rare win for the People.

When Syria "gives up" their chemical weapons, who's to say they give them all up?

When Assad decides to use the weapons again, he can just declare, "I told the world before, it is the rebels who have the chemical weapons...now there is the proof! I gave up mine!"

Obama still is going for permission to strike and will not get it for his own party is voting against it as they should. He is the weakest Commander in Chief we have ever had and never before in history have we had so few allies in the world.

The next administration will have to manage to repair many bridges in foreign affairs.

When Syria "gives up" their chemical weapons, who's to say they give them all up?

When Assad decides to use the weapons again, he can just declare, "I told the world before, it is the rebels who have the chemical weapons...now there is the proof! I gave up mine!"

Obama still is going for permission to strike and will not get it for his own party is voting against it as they should. He is the weakest Commander in Chief we have ever had and never before in history have we had so few allies in the world.

The next administration will have to manage to repair many bridges in foreign affairs.

Assad has worked with the UN all throughout this War. He immediately allowed UN Inspectors in after the Chemical incident. Now he's agreeing to give up any Chemical Weapons he has. I think he's being very reasonable. So it all gets back to the fact that there is no valid reason for us to go to War with Syria. It's a done-deal. Time to move on.

dimocrap scum are such knob-slurping, knee pad-wearing sycophants.... It's just hard to imagine. Unreal...

Russia 'Caves' huh?

So lessee..... Russia gets everything they want, Assad stays in power, Iran maintains a Military presence in Syria through Hezbollah, Russia keeps their Naval Port and Air Base, Russia maintains good relations with a Regime that HATES the US more now than ever before, Russia gets EVERYTHING and we get.....

What, exactly? What do 'we' get out of the deal?

A ten year program of playing hide n' seek with Chemical weapons? Chemical Weapons that we will NEVER find all of?

The only thing that comes out of this is that the Stuttering Clusterfukk will proclaim victory and run away. EXACTLY as I predicted from the outset of all this. Exactly.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will back him up on his claims of being 'Captain Kickass' once again.

But the real world knows better.

The delusional left? The average, workaday, feedin' and breedin' American? The sycophants, the knob slurpers on the left?

Clueless.

As is absolutely proven by this entire thread. Stupid, clueless and voluntarily slurping on a politician's knob is no way to go through life, libturds.

But hey, you seem to enjoy it, so who am I to tell you to stop?

Putin has been very helpful. And who knows, maybe this will lead to peace over there? Either way, it's a big win for the American People. For now anyway, it doesn't look like there will be War with Syria. A rare win for the People.

that is true, however, this makes Putin look like a world statesman and obama look like the incompetent fool that he is. Putin has beaten obama once again on the world stage.

Putin is a man, Obama is a pussy boi.

that is true, however, this makes Putin look like a world statesman and obama look like the incompetent fool that he is. Putin has beaten obama once again on the world stage.

Putin is a man, Obama is a pussy boi.

Yes, Putin has been a Leader/Statesman on this. He's made Obama & Kerry look like poor misguided ole Warmongers. But hey, i don't care who gets the credit. It looks like we're not going to War with Syria. And i'll take that. It's a rare win for the People.

Ol' Vladimir just scored HUGE Public Relations points, worldwide, off of our Fearless Leader...

Twist and squirm and wriggle on that hook and try to spin-doctor that all ya like...

The Public Relations and International Leadership Victory that Putin just won is remarkable...

Mind you, I wish our guy had done it, but, that doesn't detract from its remark-ability...
wink_smile.gif

President Obama wins again!

Russia To Push Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.

And, makes the traitorous rw's look like the fools they are.

It is about time that Putin showed some balls

We should see a new picture of him with his shirt off any day now.

Obama stared and Putin blinked.

Obama owns him now.

Anybody want to bet the rw traitors here will still side against their own country?
You appear to be in full meltdown over Putin's unmanning of Obama. Full denial.

If Putin whipped out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a state dinner you'd claim Obama made Putin expose himself.

We should see a new picture of him with his shirt off any day now.

Obama stared and Putin blinked.

Obama owns him now.

Anybody want to bet the rw traitors here will still side against their own country?
You appear to be in full meltdown over Putin's unmanning of Obama. Full denial.

If Putin whipped out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a state dinner you'd claim Obama made Putin expose himself.

Quit humping Putin's leg, turn off fux and take a look at what is happening now and what led up to it.

And then, of course, go right on being a good little America-hating rw traitor.

Forum List

Back