Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

Really and how are you going to get chemical weapons under international control in a war zone? That would require a negotiated peace or cease fire which I see neither side agreeing to nor does this get the man who used them out of power or prevent him from making more so Assad was able to use chemical weapons get away with it stay in power and retain the ability to make more in the future. I'm sorry how is this a Obama win?

The rebels will soon show you how now that Assad has admitted he has chemical weapons (and used them on children) by way of offering to put the chemical weapons under international control to avert an attack by President Obama. Too late. That won't save him from the rebels wrath now.

What wont save Assad from the rebels wrath now kidsrock?

President Obama wins again!

Russia To Push Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yee haw! Hot diggity dog! Brilliant moves President Obama.

Peace!

Obama: 'Breakthrough' is possible on Syria - CNN.com

Obama said the new proposal that emerged Monday from Russia resulted from his threat to attack Syria for violating an international ban on using chemical weapons, as his administration contends occurred on August 21 in suburban Damascus.

Wow. If Putin pulled out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a big meeting you'd be claiming Obama humiliated Putin by making him expose himself.
How many "likes" can I get for a post pointing out how "Kid Jerks" is an Obama-fluffer?

Peace!

Obama said the new proposal that emerged Monday from Russia resulted from his threat to attack Syria for violating an international ban on using chemical weapons, as his administration contends occurred on August 21 in suburban Damascus.

Wow. If Putin pulled out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a big meeting you'd be claiming Obama humiliated Putin by making him expose himself.
How many "likes" can I get for a post pointing out how "Kid Jerks" is an Obama-fluffer?

I'm surprised he can type with those balls on his chin...

Peace!

I see another Nobel Peace Prize in Obama's future... how about you?

Peace!

I hear the Pope is going to retire in about 3 years. Just think....

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert an "unbelievably small" U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

Peace!

oh hell ya----he did nothing to deserve one---again.,....

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert an "unbelievably small" U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

I bet the Saudi's are pissed. :lol::lol:

Wow! You commie-lover bastards went from WW3 to "unbelievably small" overnight. Gotta love it! :lol:

Wow! You commie-lover bastards went from WW3 to "unbelievably small" overnight. Gotta love it! :lol:

and you think this is the end of it right ? :lol:

I bet the Saudi's are pissed. :lol::lol:

So are the tea-baggers. They are very, very angry. They were salivating at the prospect of Obama committing political-suicide by attacking Syria and starting WW3.

Last edited:

and you think this is the end of it right ? :lol:

We shall see.

Do you think......

Nah couldn't be.

Maybe.....

That's ridiculous.

Did obama think Congress was going to give him authorization?

Could he possibly be that clueless?

Forum List

Back