Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

I'm just glad that a possible diplomatic solution can stop this irrational desire to "punish" and or perform strikes on Syria, on the current administration's part. I hope that at least one House voting "NO" can stop the above from happening.
In my opinion, the rest of this other crap is just ultra-partisan mudslinging.

I too am happy that Obama's push for military attacks on Syria have been thwarted. I am very happy that Obama was defeated and that we will not kill a bunch of people who are not attacking America.

I am happy too. Happy that Putin caved to Obama. Happy that Assad's days are now numbered. Happy that the rebels will not forget the nerve-gassing Putin and Assad inflicted on the children and payback will be a mother-fucker. Happy that Putin's days will now be numbered. Happy that good triumphs over evil and last but not least... happy that President Obama is our brave CIC. Thank you Jesus!

come on now, all together...

ALL HAIL the savior of the WORLD, obambam

he held that toy billy club up and that was all it took...made them cry, mama

Last edited:
he failed, miserably.
Yes he did. He and Kerry was out maneuvered by Putin single handedly on foreign relations and strategy. This has made us look terribly weak. If Obama states he will attack anyway tomorrow night in his speech to the nation then we need to have him impeached for ignoring the American people, the congress and the international community. Obama has put himself in position that makes him very desperate to save his image. He can't handle ridicule and being humiliated.

You are full of original thoughts. Like that avatar and nickname. You rock. Obama and Kerry was out maneuvered. Brilliant!

Kid Rocks get on it man...............:lol:

Get on that phone to Putin that Obama beat him back into submission..................

give it KID ROCKS you are a number one............................

tell Putin and Assad you made a thread and you are right and they are wrong................

President Obama wins again!

Russia To Push Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.
Really and how are you going to get chemical weapons under international control in a war zone? That would require a negotiated peace or cease fire which I see neither side agreeing to nor does this get the man who used them out of power or prevent him from making more so Assad was able to use chemical weapons get away with it stay in power and retain the ability to make more in the future. I'm sorry how is this a Obama win?

he failed, miserably.
Yes he did. He and Kerry was out maneuvered by Putin single handedly on foreign relations and strategy. This has made us look terribly weak. If Obama states he will attack anyway tomorrow night in his speech to the nation then we need to have him impeached for ignoring the American people, the congress and the international community. Obama has put himself in position that makes him very desperate to save his image. He can't handle ridicule and being humiliated.

You are full of original thoughts. Like that avatar and nickname. You rock. Obama and Kerry was out maneuvered. Brilliant!

Grammar cop? Oh pulllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeze............................

Kid Rocks get on it man...............:lol:

Get on that phone to Putin that Obama beat him back into submission..................

give it KID ROCKS you are a number one............................

tell Putin and Assad you made a thread and you are right and they are wrong................

Get a grip tinydancer. You're not making sense, are rambling, and I'm concerned about your health and well being. Breath deep and take a break.

Daily Mail UK is Russian?

You lack even fundamental knowledge of how propaganda is distributed. You probably think US propaganda is only spread in US media and Russian propaganda is only spread in Russian media and that is the whole deal. This would explain why you have been a conduit of Syrian and Russian propaganda. Sure there is no malicious intent, but you certainly have been a convenient tool.

I am a recipient of a gold, platinum and double platinum record and a juno award among others.

I am one of the best at spreading propaganda.......Fun is rock...now sometimes in rock and my achievements are stellar .....but my degree is from Ryerson.

I know this well. Journalism.

Tell me who you have written for and then lecture me. You really are dealing with a pro here.

Give it Camp. I'm bored to tears tonight. So I can play with you

If you were a pro as you claim you wouldn't be responding with a self aggrandizing resume. You would have taken the pertinent information I provided you with, researched it and submitted your counter analysis. So far you have only shown that you are a foul mouthed, name calling nasty little girl who is dependent on sexy photo's for avatars as a launch pad into meaningless ignorance. Good for you, you are an entertainer. Nothing wrong with that. Proud profession

this thread has turned into a Obama cult worshipping orgasm thread

STICKY..ick

President Obama wins again!

Russia To Push Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.
Really and how are you going to get chemical weapons under international control in a war zone? That would require a negotiated peace or cease fire which I see neither side agreeing to nor does this get the man who used them out of power or prevent him from making more so Assad was able to use chemical weapons get away with it stay in power and retain the ability to make more in the future. I'm sorry how is this a Obama win?

The rebels will soon show you how now that Assad has admitted he has chemical weapons (and used them on children) by way of offering to put the chemical weapons under international control to avert an attack by President Obama. Too late. That won't save him from the rebels wrath now.

Last edited:

The rebels will soon show you how now that Assad has admitted he has chemical weapons (and used them on children) by way of offering to put the chemical weapons under international control to avert an attack by President Obama. Too late. That won't save him from the rebels wrath now.
You failed to answer the all important question of how do you put chemical weapons under international control while there is a war going on? As far as the rebels wrath goes Russia, Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah can supply and back Assad indefinitely as they have done for almost three years now I really don't see this changing.

He did not admit he used chemical weapons on children. I think its a 100% false allegation, but simply to avoid potential US attack he is giving up his chemical weapons.

And we see illustrated in the discussion below that since Syria never ratified the treaty against chemical weapons, they are not bound by that treaty. Possessing chemical weapons is not unlawful for Syria. For all the US talk about Assads illegal acts, intl law does not support the US position. "Indeed, that Obama speaks of “norms” rather than “laws” suggests that he knows that his case, however morally strong on humanitarian grounds, is legally flimsy. Syria never ratified the international convention against chemical weapons. Before its post-9/11 crimes, by contrast, the U.S. ratified the Convention of Torture. That Obama can invoke sacred international norms when the U.S. violated much more clearly applicable law just a few years ago shows that U.S. concern for the rule of law is selective and based on power relations. And Obama has taken no steps to punish anyone for U.S. violations of international law in the post-Sept. 11 era. Thus, both law and norms seem to matter to the U.S. chiefly when it says so. Those concerned with legality should meditate on this disturbing fact. Only petty dictators, not American presidents, are subject to “red lines” and consequences when they are crossed. As for those who insist that humanitarian exigency trumps international law, it should not do so only when it suits great powers.*" Three positions on the Syria crisis | Al Jazeera America

"Here comes another Nobel prize..."

"...The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to U.S. President Barack Obama for his 'extraordinary efforts' to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation and a 'new climate' in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.

The Nobel Committee's decision drew mixed reactions from US commentators and editorial writers across the political spectrum, as well as from the rest of the world...
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Nobel_Peace_Prize

==============================

Yeah... a Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing, nominated by the February 1, 2009 deadline, no more than 11 or 12 days after taking office for the first time... yeah... real credibility there...
AnimatedGIF-ROFLMOASmiley.gif

The Nobel Peace Prize Committee were just as orgasmic and unthinking about the incoming Black Messiah (or Magic Negro, as my black co-worker, a staunch Republican, called him at the time) as the rest of the Liberal universe...

The Committee cheapened the Prize beyond credibility by using it as an erzatz Norwegian Man-of-the-Year Award, because they wanted to do something nice for the wet-behind-the-ears first-ever Black President - the Rookie Senator from Illinois who had made very little mark on the world until Democratic power-brokers elevated the wrong guy to the throne...

The Nobel Peace Prize Award in 2009 was embarrassing and would have been laughable if it wasn't so damned transparent and pathetic.

Fearless Leader sure has created a 'new climate in international relations', hasn't he?

Last edited:
this thread has turned into a Obama cult worshipping orgasm thread... ick
You expected something different from ObamaBots?

Hell, the OP was a get-out-in-front-before-this-bites-us-in-the-ass kind of tactic... obvious to anyone over the age of 10, anyway...

Last edited:

So you really are rooting for Al Nusra and the FSA the radicals?

you are the rebels?

Let me get this.

Forum List

Back