Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

The rebels are al quaeda. China is sending 1,000 Chinese marines to help Assad. No one wants al quaeda but obama and his bots.

And McClusterfk and Lindsey.

McCain and Graham have to go. On the bright side this can be used against Graham.

Sadly we are stuck with that old bastard for more years. But it doesn't mean we can't nuke him daily.

He's fair game. I want him to be in my sights.

Except Assad's days are numbered and Putin has been exposed as a paper-tiger.

The 'rebels' won't forget the nerve-gassing on the people by Putin and his puppet Assad either, they won't view Putin as a 'peacemaker' after they take over.

Why are Assad's days numbered? He is beating back the rebels and retaking territory. He has gotten away with using chem weapons and will do so again if he needs to. He has cemented a profitable relationship with the Russians getting advanced weapons from them.
How has Putin been exposed as a paper tiger? Unless "Putin" is some code name for Obama. Because Obama first declared a red line, then denied he said it, then said he would stage a strike, then said he would go to the UN and then said he isn't doing any of that.

Assad's days are numbered just as Putin's days are numbered in Russia. Good usually triumph's over evil. But thanks for being a good cheerleader for Assad and Putin and exposing yourself in the process. God will get you too.

omg val and earl need to be called. you got so much shit flowing out of your mouth we need a true team here.

:lol:

for those that don't know think tremors.......................

Can someone tell me even how they would transport the chemical weapons? With all the war fighting going on, you would think it would be pretty hard to transport and hand them over.

They will ask them to stop fighting, so they can take the weapons out...................

I put up Panetta's testimony saying that it would take 75,000 boots on the ground to even attempt to contain what Syria has.

Assholes like kidrocks and black label really do keep on lying. It's disgusting.

A win for Obama?

More like ol' Vladimir outflanking Obama - pouncing on Kerry's remarks - and pinning the Obama Administration to the wall... here... we can help you to achieve such International Control... now, will you stop your attack?

If this was a game of chess, Putin may have check-mated our Fearless Leader...

There's always the possibility that this was scripted between the two, but, I seriously doubt that...

Kerry offered a way out and Putin and Assad jumped at it

Did John Kerry just stumble on a resolution to the crisis in Syria? - The Week

Absolutely. The suggestion had been floating for a couple of weeks. Syria did not want getting missiled, and Russia did not want to supply new gas munitions then watch impotently as Syria got missiled again.

The rebels are al quaeda. China is sending 1,000 Chinese marines to help Assad. No one wants al quaeda but obama and his bots.

Hmmm, Communist China to rescue your boy Assad? First the Russians and now the Red Chinese. My, how you and tinydancer have become communist-lovers. Figures though.

You really don't get it. Putin said point blank before the G20 broke up he was going to arm Assad to the teeth.

Did you miss that?

I missed that. I saw Putin asked if Russia would continue to help Syria. His response was that they would continue to help Syria at the current levels. If you are not aware of what "was" the level or arming and what is now the "current level", how would you know what was going on or make a conclusion about "arming to the teeth". I suspect you have no clue.

Go get some vasaline. Really truly. If you ever want to take me on you better be ready.

I am about to fuck you up the ass. :eusa_angel:

Are you ready to get drilled mother fucker? I always link. You don't you pig. Don't piss me off.

I'll help Syria if the U.S. attacks, says Putin in chilling threat to Obama as G20 summit breaks up in acrimony

Russian premier has admitted to supplying arms to Syrian tyrant

Putin insists the chemical attack was a 'set-up' by government opposition

Backs his stance by pointing out that the Pope is against military intervention

Syria: Russia vows to help Syria if America carries out military strikes against Assad¿s regime | Mail Online

Go fuck yourself Camp.

:eusa_boohoo:

That is what I thought. You got nothing but links to Russian propaganda. Not one single link about actual weapons deployment, weapons withdrawls, weapon systems or evaluations. You have no knowledge that Russia withdrew it's fleet of 16 warships at the end of June or that it turned around two frieghters loaded with arms. You have no knowledge of the public cancellation of the 300s air defense sytem or what it is and what it represents. You have no knowledge of the types of ships that were withdrawn and the ones that were deployed. Your entire argument is based on Syrian and Russian propaganda which is designed specificly to influence the thinking of the mass's who in turn influence the politicians. Hence, when Putin says "current levels" of help he is talking of nothing significant in the realm of military hardware. And what's with all the tuff girl talk. Makes you sound kind of fake.

That's funny. This is a total win for Russia. Iran is tied to the Syrian government because they are both Shiite, Russia is tied to the Iranians for weapons sales, oil and commerce, the last thing they want is a war.

The Russians averting toppling Assad is totally what they want. That they "caved" by getting what they long for is ridiculous.

Putin has been exposed as a paper-tiger as his puppet Assad also. Thank you President Obama for that.

You thank Obama when you're regular too, don't you?

I would contend that he is just over compensating for the knee jerk (emphasis on the jerk) reaction from the right that makes everything the Presidents fault and everything he does bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
A win for Obama?

More like ol' Vladimir outflanking Obama - pouncing on Kerry's remarks - and pinning the Obama Administration to the wall... here... we can help you to achieve such International Control... now, will you stop your attack?

There's always the possibility that this was scripted between the two, but, I seriously doubt that...

Absolutely. The suggestion had been floating for a couple of weeks. Syria did not want getting missiled, and Russia did not want to supply new gas munitions then watch impotently as Syria got missiled again.

Oh..............

So the whole time you were faking..........................

yeah yeah thats the ticket..........................

Good grief............stop looking like bigger assholes here will ya?

Hmmm, Communist China to rescue your boy Assad? First the Russians and now the Red Chinese. My, how you and tinydancer have become communist-lovers. Figures though.

Beats the hell out of loving your drone assassin President. He loves to kill one suspected terrorist and 20 relatives daily.

I really am looking at changing sides when all you want to do is bomb the shit out of Syrians and kill them for your ego maniac President.

You people are fucked up.

Can someone tell me even how they would transport the chemical weapons? With all the war fighting going on, you would think it would be pretty hard to transport and hand them over.

They will ask them to stop fighting, so they can take the weapons out...................

I put up Panetta's testimony saying that it would take 75,000 boots on the ground to even attempt to contain what Syria has.

Assholes like kidrocks and black label really do keep on lying. It's disgusting.

Yeah, I think that I heard that assessment on Friday on my local talk show.

I missed that. I saw Putin asked if Russia would continue to help Syria. His response was that they would continue to help Syria at the current levels. If you are not aware of what "was" the level or arming and what is now the "current level", how would you know what was going on or make a conclusion about "arming to the teeth". I suspect you have no clue.

Go get some vasaline. Really truly. If you ever want to take me on you better be ready.

I am about to fuck you up the ass. :eusa_angel:

Are you ready to get drilled mother fucker? I always link. You don't you pig. Don't piss me off.

I'll help Syria if the U.S. attacks, says Putin in chilling threat to Obama as G20 summit breaks up in acrimony

Russian premier has admitted to supplying arms to Syrian tyrant

Putin insists the chemical attack was a 'set-up' by government opposition

Backs his stance by pointing out that the Pope is against military intervention

Syria: Russia vows to help Syria if America carries out military strikes against Assad¿s regime | Mail Online

Go fuck yourself Camp.

:eusa_boohoo:

That is what I thought. You got nothing but links to Russian propaganda. Not one single link about actual weapons deployment, weapons withdrawls, weapon systems or evaluations. You have no knowledge that Russia withdrew it's fleet of 16 warships at the end of June or that it turned around two frieghters loaded with arms. You have no knowledge of the public cancellation of the 300s air defense sytem or what it is and what it represents. You have no knowledge of the types of ships that were withdrawn and the ones that were deployed. Your entire argument is based on Syrian and Russian propaganda which is designed specificly to influence the thinking of the mass's who in turn influence the politicians. Hence, when Putin says "current levels" of help he is talking of nothing significant in the realm of military hardware. And what's with all the tuff girl talk. Makes you sound kind of fake.

Daily Mail UK is Russian?

A win for Obama?

True. The idea had been discussed in Britain and Europe for the last two weeks. If it comes to pass, it won't happen in a week as Kerry stated. More like a few years, just as it was in Iraq.
Also, Putin needs Assad to stay in power so the Russian Navy can continue to use the port on the Black sea. It would also give Assad a 'get out of jail free' card for using chemical weapons if he actually did.

Last edited:
Wait a minute here Camp. Daily Mail UK is a Russian propaganda site?

I'm not letting you off the hook on this.

A win for Obama?

Interesting how "Kerry stumbled upon" morphed into "Kerry offered"

At any rate, from the same site

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who has advocated a strike, said that Russia's proposal is an "important step," but that "this cannot be another excuse for delay."

Yeah, I think that I heard that assessment on Friday on my local talk show.

Regardless of that, the fact is that Putin once again kicked the shit out of the amateur Obama, that the mindless ball lickers are desperately trying to spin this as a "win."

Kidsuxcocks: Great NEWS, President Lincoln WON at Fords Theater by thwarting the bullet of John Wilkes Boothe with his temple - another glorious win for Lincoln.

I mean, what the fuck? Obama was humiliated by Putin. After failing to secure any diplomatic concession, Obama and his party have been beating the drums of war for weeks. Putin walks in and gets all the concessions in a day, showing Obama to be weak and a blustering fool.

But kidsuxcocks thinks this is a BIG WIN - buncha Baghdad Bobs on the Obama-fluffing team...

True. The idea had been discussed in Britain and Europe for the last two weeks. If it comes to pass, it won't happen in a week as Kerry stated. More like a few years, just as it was in Iraq.
Also, Putin needs Assad to stay in power so the Russian Navy can continue to use the port on the Black sea. It would also give Assad a 'get out of jail free' card for using chemical weapons if he actually did.

Haven't you learned a thing over all these weeks?

Qatar has been trying to take out Assad with the Saudis. Huge buckolas to *cough* rebels also known as terrorists.

Why?

Qatar has mega natural gas reserves and is pissed off at Assad because he won't allow a pipeline thru Syria.

Why?

Because Assad is backed by Russia.

Why?

Because Russia controls the natural gas economy of the EU.

Follow the money. Always follow the money.

Qatar is desperate to depose Assad for the pipeline.

OK ok ok ok...............

Why is the US involved?

Why?

Because Qatar can grab Washington's nuts and squeeze because Qatar is the only military base for the US in the middle east.

Now that funny!!

The only thing Obama won on this is the flying fickle finger of fate,he as made an ass out of himself.

Seems like President Obama made an ass of you, the r-wingers, and the tea baggers.

Triple play!

And the UN gets control of Assads WMD's. How ironic is that? How sweet it is!

LOL UN control would be better than ether Obama or the Syrian's,nothing Ironic about that.

Please explain in rational logical expression how he made an ass out anyone but himself,just you saying it,going against everyone but Obama fluffier's that he has.
We'll see who gets credit. I'm guessing it will be Obama.

Forum List

Back