Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

It is possible that Obama and we (the US) were outflanked...

If Kerry's remarks were not scripted in advance, but extempore...

And if Putin and Co. jumped on those remarks in a heartbeat...

And if they convince Assad to give-it-up...

And if they thereby defuse the situation by removing the previously-declared casus belli...

Then the Russians, and Vlad, will be perceived by the International Community (including many of our friends and allies) as the more peaceful and rational of the two countries...

That amounts to an 'outflanking' on the Public Relations front by any sane gauge that I am aware of...

Who cares?

We get more than what we wanted without firing a shot. Let Russia get some good PR, it is about time they did something with Syria. Let US play bad cop in a good cop/bad cop game.

End result is a win

You actually think you come out of this looking good? Now I am thrilled to death that your assassinator President isn't going to bomb Syrian innocents out of ego.

But you really think you are coming out of this looking good?

Geeze louise.

You're right, TD... it's the very worst and lamest bit of spin-doctoring I've seen in quite some time, and, it's soooo tacky and sooo self-serving, and so glaringly and patently false, that I doubt most folks with any appreciable intellect will be buying into that one...

Still... ol' Josef Goebbels was right... tell a big enough lie, long enough, and often enough, and you can get folks to buy into damned near anything...

It would seem that such efforts by the Loyal Camp are already underway, before the smoke has even cleared on the Offer-and-Acceptance sequence...

For all the good it's going to do them...

< snicker >

Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

President Obama wins again!

That's funny. This is a total win for Russia. Iran is tied to the Syrian government because they are both Shiite, Russia is tied to the Iranians for weapons sales, oil and commerce, the last thing they want is a war.

The Russians averting toppling Assad is totally what they want. That they "caved" by getting what they long for is ridiculous.

Putin has been exposed as a paper-tiger as his puppet Assad also. Thank you President Obama for that.

Ok I've seen you. You're a girl.

I know who you are. I've been patterning you. Now.

You bitch. :eusa_angel:

Putin told Obama before he left the G20 that he was willing to arm Assad to the teeth and expose America as liars.

Good luck continuing this message. I don't have time today, but tomorrow is another story kid.

Who cares?

We get more than what we wanted without firing a shot. Let Russia get some good PR, it is about time they did something with Syria. Let US play bad cop in a good cop/bad cop game.

End result is a win

You actually think you come out of this looking good? Now I am thrilled to death that your assassinator President isn't going to bomb Syrian innocents out of ego.

Geeze louise.

You're right, TD... it's the very worst and lamest bit of spin-doctoring I've seen in quite some time, and, it's soooo tacky and sooo self-serving, and so glaringly and patently false, that I doubt most folks with any appreciable intellect will be buying into that one...

Still... ol' Josef Goebbels was right... tell a big enough lie, long enough, and often enough, and you can get folks to buy into damned near anything...

It would seem that such efforts by the Loyal Camp are already underway, before the smoke has even cleared on the Offer-and-Acceptance sequence...

< snicker >

I'm dual. I used to say I was bi......I got smarter. :eusa_angel:I am a proud American and a proud Canadian. You don't come by name lightly.

I have never been ashamed before. I'll deal with John Baird up here tomorrow. That's the Canuck side of me.

Obama and his administration shames me daily. This last round with chest thumping. Oh my.

Kerry doing his shit with nothing short of" Assad is Genghis Khan" and yes I remember it was horrific on the diplomatic scale I thought I was listening to a L'il Abner Lower Slobovia speech.

Some one harness these assholes please?

can we cut the caving and all the other pissing contest bs... this may be helpful. and the beginning of cooperation and less stupid confrontation, especially from the fear mongering, ugly American pub propaganda/infotainment machine...

You really don't get it. Putin said point blank before the G20 broke up he was going to arm Assad to the teeth.

Did you miss that?

I missed that. I saw Putin asked if Russia would continue to help Syria. His response was that they would continue to help Syria at the current levels. If you are not aware of what "was" the level or arming and what is now the "current level", how would you know what was going on or make a conclusion about "arming to the teeth". I suspect you have no clue.

OK, for the mentally defective here let's review what happened:

Kerry mumbled something about turning CW over. Putin saw an opportunity and offered himself as the honest broker.
Now, Putin is anything but honest. He is an ex head of the KGB. An honest person does not get that position.

So Assad is spared a strike by the U.S., which Obama could not sell to the Americans, much less our allies. Assad gets to stay in power and kill off rebels trying to oust him. Russia gets to cement a relationship--a profitable one btw since he's selling arms to Assad--with Syria. No actual weapons will change hands. When CW are used again Assad will blame the rebels, and have even more credibility since he "turned them over to the Russians." Assad suffers not at all for using CW. Obama looks like an impotent fool who needs the Russians to save him from his own folly. Russia looks like the peacemaker and asserts its influence in the region.

So who wins here? Obama? No, he failed to achieve any of his objectives. Assad is in power with CW with no penalty for using them. All of those were announced objectives of this administration.

Except Assad's days are numbered and Putin has been exposed as a paper-tiger.

The 'rebels' won't forget the nerve-gassing on the people by Putin and his puppet Assad either, they won't view Putin as a 'peacemaker' after they take over.

Can someone tell me even how they would transport the chemical weapons? With all the war fighting going on, you would think it would be pretty hard to transport and hand them over.

Who cares?

End result is a win

Geeze louise.

< snicker >

Well, it's not like both parties don't play this. So, EXCUSE ME if I find your hyperventilating hysterical.

That said, it is a bit like Obama finding himself in a locked room, and grabbing a door knob, pulling vicisously on it, only to have the door hit him in the forehead, and as he stumbles through the door way saying, "Thank heavens, I thought I was in a fix in there."

Last edited:

President Obama wins again!

That's funny. This is a total win for Russia. Iran is tied to the Syrian government because they are both Shiite, Russia is tied to the Iranians for weapons sales, oil and commerce, the last thing they want is a war.

The Russians averting toppling Assad is totally what they want. That they "caved" by getting what they long for is ridiculous.

Putin has been exposed as a paper-tiger as his puppet Assad also. Thank you President Obama for that.

You thank Obama when you're regular too, don't you?

"...Who cares?..."
A lot of people care, I'll wager; ones who don't relish the thought of being obliged to send a 'Thank You' note to the Russian leader for saving the world from our OWN Leader's fumbling... it's embarrassing...

That's a thought. We should all send thank you notes at least to the Russian Embassy for the coherent leadership shown by President Putin.

Kerry mumbled something about turning CW over. Putin saw an opportunity and offered himself as the honest broker.
Now, Putin is anything but honest. He is an ex head of the KGB. An honest person does not get that position.

So Assad is spared a strike by the U.S., which Obama could not sell to the Americans, much less our allies. Assad gets to stay in power and kill off rebels trying to oust him. Russia gets to cement a relationship--a profitable one btw since he's selling arms to Assad--with Syria. No actual weapons will change hands. When CW are used again Assad will blame the rebels, and have even more credibility since he "turned them over to the Russians." Assad suffers not at all for using CW. Obama looks like an impotent fool who needs the Russians to save him from his own folly. Russia looks like the peacemaker and asserts its influence in the region.

So who wins here? Obama? No, he failed to achieve any of his objectives. Assad is in power with CW with no penalty for using them. All of those were announced objectives of this administration.

The 'rebels' won't forget the nerve-gassing on the people by Putin and his puppet Assad either, they won't view Putin as a 'peacemaker' after they take over.

Why are Assad's days numbered? He is beating back the rebels and retaking territory. He has gotten away with using chem weapons and will do so again if he needs to. He has cemented a profitable relationship with the Russians getting advanced weapons from them.
How has Putin been exposed as a paper tiger? Unless "Putin" is some code name for Obama. Because Obama first declared a red line, then denied he said it, then said he would stage a strike, then said he would go to the UN and then said he isn't doing any of that.

"...Who cares?..."
A lot of people care, I'll wager; ones who don't relish the thought of being obliged to send a 'Thank You' note to the Russian leader for saving the world from our OWN Leader's fumbling... it's embarrassing...

That's a thought. We should all send thank you notes at least to the Russian Embassy for the coherent leadership shown by President Putin.

I'll take Obama getting credit where none was deserved in exchange for keeping our military out of places we don't belong any day of the week.

I never thought that it would all come down to this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T9gicSnR0]black bush dave chappelle - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Putin did what he was told to do if he expected to keep a port in the Mediterranian. Obama called his bluff long ago. All this PR crap and propaganda nonsense is designed to influence the American public. When Kerry and Obama suggested or stated they did not need the approval of the American public or the congress the gig was up. We will probably never know if Obama was bluffing about that.

Last edited:
The rebels are al quaeda. China is sending 1,000 Chinese marines to help Assad. No one wants al quaeda but obama and his bots.

You really don't get it. Putin said point blank before the G20 broke up he was going to arm Assad to the teeth.

Did you miss that?

I missed that. I saw Putin asked if Russia would continue to help Syria. His response was that they would continue to help Syria at the current levels. If you are not aware of what "was" the level or arming and what is now the "current level", how would you know what was going on or make a conclusion about "arming to the teeth". I suspect you have no clue.

Go get some vasaline. Really truly. If you ever want to take me on you better be ready.

I am about to fuck you up the ass. :eusa_angel:

Are you ready to get drilled mother fucker? I always link. You don't you pig. Don't piss me off.

I'll help Syria if the U.S. attacks, says Putin in chilling threat to Obama as G20 summit breaks up in acrimony

Russian premier has admitted to supplying arms to Syrian tyrant

Putin insists the chemical attack was a 'set-up' by government opposition

Backs his stance by pointing out that the Pope is against military intervention

Syria: Russia vows to help Syria if America carries out military strikes against Assad¿s regime | Mail Online

Go fuck yourself Camp.

:eusa_boohoo:

Putin did what he was told to do if he expected to keep a port in the Mediterranian. Obama called his bluff long ago. All this PR crap and propaganda nonsense is designed to influence the American public. When Kerry and Obama suggested or stated they did not need the approval of the American public or the congress the gig was up. We will probably never know if Obama was bluffing about that.

You ever seen his Baltic Sea fleet? I was impressed. I'm not a military kinda chick at all but I know when someone has shit.

Now lets get back to your idiotic post.

Putin has not been told to do anything. What fool is this? Putin has been laying down the law here that Qatar is not going to drive this game.

America has been shamed. Putin has won. Sadly I am glad because it was the right win.

Where does that leave Obama? Russia hardly caved in. Putin comes out looking presidential while Barry Hussein is running around talking to himself and his pompous ass of a secretary/state continues to put his foot in his mouth.

Why are Assad's days numbered? He is beating back the rebels and retaking territory. He has gotten away with using chem weapons and will do so again if he needs to. He has cemented a profitable relationship with the Russians getting advanced weapons from them.
How has Putin been exposed as a paper tiger? Unless "Putin" is some code name for Obama. Because Obama first declared a red line, then denied he said it, then said he would stage a strike, then said he would go to the UN and then said he isn't doing any of that.

Assad's days are numbered just as Putin's days are numbered in Russia. Good usually triumph's over evil. But thanks for being a good cheerleader for Assad and Putin and exposing yourself in the process. God will get you too.

Forum List

Back