Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

Go get some vasaline. Really truly. If you ever want to take me on you better be ready.

I am about to fuck you up the ass. :eusa_angel:

Are you ready to get drilled mother fucker? I always link. You don't you pig. Don't piss me off.

I'll help Syria if the U.S. attacks, says Putin in chilling threat to Obama as G20 summit breaks up in acrimony

Russian premier has admitted to supplying arms to Syrian tyrant

Putin insists the chemical attack was a 'set-up' by government opposition

Backs his stance by pointing out that the Pope is against military intervention

Syria: Russia vows to help Syria if America carries out military strikes against Assad¿s regime | Mail Online

Go fuck yourself Camp.

:eusa_boohoo:

That is what I thought. You got nothing but links to Russian propaganda. Not one single link about actual weapons deployment, weapons withdrawls, weapon systems or evaluations. You have no knowledge that Russia withdrew it's fleet of 16 warships at the end of June or that it turned around two frieghters loaded with arms. You have no knowledge of the public cancellation of the 300s air defense sytem or what it is and what it represents. You have no knowledge of the types of ships that were withdrawn and the ones that were deployed. Your entire argument is based on Syrian and Russian propaganda which is designed specificly to influence the thinking of the mass's who in turn influence the politicians. Hence, when Putin says "current levels" of help he is talking of nothing significant in the realm of military hardware. And what's with all the tuff girl talk. Makes you sound kind of fake.

Daily Mail UK is Russian?

You lack even fundamental knowledge of how propaganda is distributed. You probably think US propaganda is only spread in US media and Russian propaganda is only spread in Russian media and that is the whole deal. This would explain why you have been a conduit of Syrian and Russian propaganda. Sure there is no malicious intent, but you certainly have been a convenient tool.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think that I heard that assessment on Friday on my local talk show.

Regardless of that, the fact is that Putin once again kicked the shit out of the amateur Obama, that the mindless ball lickers are desperately trying to spin this as a "win."

Kidsuxcocks: Great NEWS, President Lincoln WON at Fords Theater by thwarting the bullet of John Wilkes Boothe with his temple - another glorious win for Lincoln.

I mean, what the fuck? Obama was humiliated by Putin. After failing to secure any diplomatic concession, Obama and his party have been beating the drums of war for weeks. Putin walks in and gets all the concessions in a day, showing Obama to be weak and a blustering fool.

But kidsuxcocks thinks this is a BIG WIN - buncha Baghdad Bobs on the Obama-fluffing team...

Can you believe their thought process? I can't. Kidrocks well I hope it's a lie and he's just pretending to be happy over this.

This has all been Putin's game. Right from the get go when I was talking to my husband first thing we recognized was no way no way on the whole mother trucking planet was Putin going to go so far out on a limb unless Assad had promised him his 4th child with blonde hair that he didn't use the weapons.

Putin would never have played it this hard unless for true Assad had promised him to the death that he didn't use the sarin.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucktard you are.

Vlad outflanked that moron Obama, pulled the rug out from under the Obama attack.

Obama is utterly defeated - again.

Putin caved and threw Assad under the bus and thus exposed himself as a paper-tiger. Assad's day are numbered and payback by the rebels will be a mother-fucker. At that point, Putin's days will also be numbered.

Thank you President Obama once again.

That is what I thought. You got nothing but links to Russian propaganda. Not one single link about actual weapons deployment, weapons withdrawls, weapon systems or evaluations. You have no knowledge that Russia withdrew it's fleet of 16 warships at the end of June or that it turned around two frieghters loaded with arms. You have no knowledge of the public cancellation of the 300s air defense sytem or what it is and what it represents. You have no knowledge of the types of ships that were withdrawn and the ones that were deployed. Your entire argument is based on Syrian and Russian propaganda which is designed specificly to influence the thinking of the mass's who in turn influence the politicians. Hence, when Putin says "current levels" of help he is talking of nothing significant in the realm of military hardware. And what's with all the tuff girl talk. Makes you sound kind of fake.

Daily Mail UK is Russian?

You lack even fundamental knowledge of how propaganda is distributed. You probably think US propaganda is only spread in US media and Russian propaganda is only spread in Russian media and that is the whole deal. This would explain why you have been a conduit of Syrian and Russian propaganda. Sure there is no malicious intent, but you certainly have been a convenient tool.

I am a recipient of a gold, platinum and double platinum record and a juno award among others.

I am one of the best at spreading propaganda.......Fun is rock...now sometimes in rock and my achievements are stellar .....but my degree is from Ryerson.

I know this well. Journalism.

Tell me who you have written for and then lecture me. You really are dealing with a pro here.

Give it Camp. I'm bored to tears tonight. So I can play with you

Last edited:

Regardless of that, the fact is that Putin once again kicked the shit out of the amateur Obama, that the mindless ball lickers are desperately trying to spin this as a "win."

Kidsuxcocks: Great NEWS, President Lincoln WON at Fords Theater by thwarting the bullet of John Wilkes Boothe with his temple - another glorious win for Lincoln.

I mean, what the fuck? Obama was humiliated by Putin. After failing to secure any diplomatic concession, Obama and his party have been beating the drums of war for weeks. Putin walks in and gets all the concessions in a day, showing Obama to be weak and a blustering fool.

But kidsuxcocks thinks this is a BIG WIN - buncha Baghdad Bobs on the Obama-fluffing team...

I'm just glad that a possible diplomatic solution can stop this irrational desire to "punish" and or perform strikes on Syria, on the current administration's part. I hope that at least one House voting "NO" can stop the above from happening.
In my opinion, the rest of this other crap is just ultra-partisan mudslinging.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucktard you are.

Vlad outflanked that moron Obama, pulled the rug out from under the Obama attack.

Putin caved and threw Assad under the bus and thus exposed himself as a paper-tiger. Assad's day are numbered and payback by the rebels will be a mother-fucker. At that point, Putin's days will also be numbered.

Why are you chicks so pro AQ? I don't get it.

And while you are at it..............why are you so hot on Obama negotiating with the Taliban?

I really don't get chicks who like to be abused and when you back these regimes obviously you are into it?

A clearly flummoxed obama told Chris Wallace he may not have a Congressional vote. He's trying to spin his ass out of this and insert himself into the Russian plan.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucktard you are.

And while you are at it..............why are you so hot on Obama negotiating with
the Taliban?

I really don't get chicks who like to be abused and when you back these regimes obviously you are into it?

You don't get it? Really?

Aq and the taliban are murdering the Christians. Everything else can be dealt with later.

I'm just glad that a possible diplomatic solution can stop this irrational desire to "punish" and or perform strikes on Syria, on the current administration's part. I hope that at least one House voting "NO" can stop the above from happening.

When I heard "we must punish" I'm telling you the hackles went up big time.

Let alone when I heard "we must punish" AND "our credibility is on the line".

I marched against this shit along time ago. I will and shall march against it again.

Good grief next thing you know I'll be singing 1 -2 3 -4 - Oh cripes not again:eusa_angel:I'm too old for this shit.

They were good tunes though.

Last edited:

And while you are at it..............why are you so hot on Obama negotiating with
the Taliban?

You don't get it? Really?

Aq and the taliban are murdering the Christians. Everything else can be dealt with later.

I actually heard a person I have respected for years actually say "remove Assad we can deal with AQ later".

This was on a radio show a big one up here. My husband broke out into tears of anger. We know this man.

I was in disbelief and numb.

The fact is that you commie-lovers couldn't wait for Obama to attack Syria and start WW3. Too bad for you. Foiled again by President Obama.

Putin caved, Assad's days are numbered, but Katzndogz & tinydancer
continue to suck their dicks.

How exactly did Putin "cave?"

Will wet-pants Obama be launching a missile strike? - No? But you said wet-pants won?

Will little pissy-pants Barry install his Al Qaeda buddies in Damascus? No? But you said pissy-pants won?

Will Europe support pissy-pants in a military strike against Assad? No? But you said pissy-pants won?

So Vlad got everything he wants, and Barry da fairy pissed his pants - but somehow Barry is;

6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi

Right Baghdad Bob?

Hey guys. come on libs who gave us our biggest war ever?

Start cheering LBJ LBJ LBJ................

The fact is that you commie-lovers couldn't wait for Obama to attack Syria and start WW3. Too bad for you. Foiled again by President Obama.

whoa geeze try decaff.................

Can you believe their thought process? I can't. Kidrocks well I hope it's a lie and he's just pretending to be happy over this.

This has all been Putin's game. Right from the get go when I was talking to my husband first thing we recognized was no way no way on the whole mother trucking planet was Putin going to go so far out on a limb unless Assad had promised him his 4th child with blonde hair that he didn't use the weapons.

Putin would never have played it this hard unless for true Assad had promised him to the death that he didn't use the sarin.

I'm still not sure that he actually did. this man below posed some excellent questions:
Top 10 Unproven Claims for War Against Syria | Dennis J. Kucinich

Last edited by a moderator:

I too am happy that Obama's push for military attacks on Syria have been thwarted. I am very happy that Obama was defeated and that we will not kill a bunch of people who are not attacking America.

A win for Obama?

More like ol' Vladimir outflanking Obama - pouncing on Kerry's remarks - and pinning the Obama Administration to the wall... here... we can help you to achieve such International Control... now, will you stop your attack?

If this was a game of chess, Putin may have check-mated our Fearless Leader...

There's always the possibility that this was scripted between the two, but, I seriously doubt that...

Kerry offered a way out and Putin and Assad jumped at it

Did John Kerry just stumble on a resolution to the crisis in Syria? - The Week

The State Department walked it back IMMEDIATELY...the White House was hellbent on firing some rockets and killing some brown people...the LAST thing they wanted was giving Assad a way out.

In a London news conference this morning, Secretary of State John Kerry responded to a question about whether Assad could do anything to avoid war by saying "he could turn over every single bit of his chemical weapons to the international community in the next week. Turn it over, all of it, without delay and allow a full and total accounting."

Obama Pushes His Case to Strike Syria

Kerry delivered the statement almost dismissively and quickly said Assad had no intention of giving up "weapons he denies using." But it was still the first time such a suggestion had been made by the Obama administration.

The State Department was forced to clarify the remarks, calling them "rhetorical" and making clear its desire to strike could be tempered by a Syrian offer. Kerry's point, according to spokeswoman Jen Psaki, "was that this brutal dictator with a history of playing fast and loose with the facts cannot be trusted to turn over chemical weapons."

Did the US Offer Syrian President an Out? - Yahoo!

Last edited:
Foiled..............foiled...................

I can't breathe.................

Foiled........................

Obama foiled our plot Katz oh vait dahlink....................

Katz...eets Natasha here dahlink........................veee have a plot it seeems you stupeed good looking.

You forgot to mention Diane "Putin-Dick-Sucker" Feinstein :

Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democratic chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said: "I believe that Russia can be most effective in encouraging the Syrian president to stop any use of chemical weapons and place all his chemical munitions, as well as storage facilities, under United Nations control until they can be destroyed," she said

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Hillary: WMD Handover Would Be 'Important Step'

Last edited:
I would contend that he is just over compensating for the knee jerk (emphasis on the jerk) reaction from the right that makes everything the Presidents fault and everything he does bad.

Thanks Obama - YouTube

When you look at how you blamed W for everything including natural events and things that happened before he was President with the actual level of blame in this video, and compare that to the virtual kid gloves Obama receives, this is what you think is happening? Liberal's self perception is fascinating.

Forum List

Back