Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

The NFl and college football just started. Instantly over half of the US Is distracted for about 30 weeks. So all of this bluster is for naught.

Yee haw! Hot diggity dog! Brilliant moves President Obama.

Peace!

Obama: 'Breakthrough' is possible on Syria - CNN.com

Wow. If Putin pulled out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a big meeting you'd be claiming Obama humiliated Putin by making him expose himself.
How many "likes" can I get for a post pointing out how "Kid Jerks" is an Obama-fluffer?

I see another Nobel Peace Prize in Obama's future... how about you?
Oh, yes.

Well, for the obamahaters, it's like a game of 21. But in reality, no hearts or minds were won on Assad gassing people. Assad seems to be on a charm offensive. Perhaps its in connection with ongoing ruskie "efforts" at mediating. The US has said Assad must go, but of course that's not happening ... unless we're willing alter the status quo and directly assist the terrorists, which we won't do. Perhaps Assad is willing to give the terrorists some land.

Oh fuck off. You are so desperate to hand Syria over to the AQ it's nauseating.

Just stop ok.

You fuck up everything. Only Egypt finally went fuck you America and got back to being real throwing out Morsi.

Look how many ME countries can you just hand over to radicals? Seriously. Fix some pot holes, fix your budget and just go away.

They threw out morsi because he started taking power for himself. Not because of obama.
Try laying off the cough syrup

And now Kerry is trying to spin this as if 'tough talk' from the White House is what got the Russians to serve-up their proposal...

Biggest pile of Pure, Unadulterated USDA Grade A Horseshit to hit the airwaves in quite some time...

Last edited:
The NFl and college football just started. Instantly over half of the US Is distracted for about 30 weeks. So all of this bluster is for naught.

Good riddance. See you in about 30 weeks. I'll keep watch until then. :lol:

Last edited:

Now that funny!!

The only thing Obama won on this is the flying fickle finger of fate,he as made an ass out of himself.

Seems like President Obama made an ass of you, the r-wingers, and the tea baggers.

Triple play!

And the UN gets control of Assads WMD's. How ironic is that? How sweet it is!

If I remember correctly--ha.ha.--it was Obama that continually called for a "limited" strike against Syria and the Assad regime.

The polls overwhelming show that there is massive bi-parisan--meaning from the right--left and middle that Americans did not want to get involved in a civil war in Syria.

Finally our politicians were forced to finally agree with US--meaning so did Obama. Which is why Russia--is now involved in this--and they can help fix this mess--instead of us trying to police the world.

But nice try anyway---:lol:

Obama-Red-Line-on-Syria.jpg

And now Kerry is trying to spin this as if 'tough talk' from the White House is what got the Russians to serve-up their proposal...

Biggest pile of Pure, Unadulterated USDA Grade A Horseshit to hit the airwaves in quite some time...

Putin and his puppet Assad are scared shitless of Obama. Much like you dittoheads.

Putin saves the day. One of the few voices of reason in this mess. Sounds like a good plan.

Now that funny!!

The only thing Obama won on this is the flying fickle finger of fate,he as made an ass out of himself.

Seems like President Obama made an ass of you, the r-wingers, and the tea baggers.

Triple play!

And the UN gets control of Assads WMD's. How ironic is that? How sweet it is!

If I remember correctly--ha.ha.--it was Obama that continually called for a "limited" strike against Syria and the Assad regime.

The polls overwhelming show that there is massive bi-parisan--meaning from the right--left and middle that Americans did not want to get involved in a civil war in Syria.

Finally our politicians were forced to finally agree with US--meaning so did Obama. Which is why Russia--is now involved in this--and they can help fix this mess--instead of us trying to police the world.

But nice try anyway---:lol:

Obama-Red-Line-on-Syria.jpg

Assad's not that stupid, he knew exactly what a "limited" strike meant.

It meant... INCOMING!!!!!! As in a drone with Assad's name on it.

Putin saves the day. One of the few voices of reason in this mess. Sounds like a good plan.

President Obama and the mighty American military force say thank you to Putin for standing down!

If it prevents War with Syria, he does deserve a big thank you. He's behaved like a true Statesman all throughout this mess.

At first in this came the horror that I would ever side with Putin. For me this is really really hard because I'm Ukrainian and to side with a Russian is very hard.

But truth demands that I should despite the past. Because the truth of today counts.

President Obama and the mighty American military force say thank you to Putin for standing down!

If it prevents War with Syria, he does deserve a big thank you. He's behaved like a true Statesman all throughout this mess.

At first in this came the horror that I would ever side with Putin. For me this is really really hard because I'm Ukrainian and to side with a Russian is very hard.

But truth demands that I should despite the past. Because the truth of today counts.

LIAR!

Truth is that you sided with Comrade Putin just to spite Obama. Threw America under the bus you did you lousy Canadian you.

OP, I think your name is kid because you must be twelve f*cking years old.

What exactly did Russia, Syria, China and Iran cave on? They are getting exactly what they want and that's for our pussy president to back down. Which is pretty much the exact same thing our allies and the American people wanted. So our enemies, the rest of the world and our citizens get little obie to sit his sorry ass down and now you think that's an obie win? How the hell does that work in your simple little mind?

Yee haw! Hot diggity dog! Brilliant moves President Obama.

Peace!

Obama: 'Breakthrough' is possible on Syria - CNN.com

Obama said the new proposal that emerged Monday from Russia resulted from his threat to attack Syria for violating an international ban on using chemical weapons, as his administration contends occurred on August 21 in suburban Damascus.

So a plan is hatched between the foreign ministers of Russia and Syria

A plan, by the way, that offers no time frame

And you break your neck to get Obama's duck-butter????
Why??

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back