Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

Aren't there? They aren't in Syria, but they are training rebels next door on the border with Jordan. Maybe you don't count those troops as real troops for some reason.

I don't count the Al Qaeda fighters as U.S. soldiers - interesting that you do.

Troops are also on the Turkish border manning Patriiot Missile batteries. Fact is we have all kinds of troops in Turkey as part of NATO. So if Syria threatens to use nerve gas on US Troops, but no troops are in Syria, which troops do you suppose they might be talking about?

I believe Turkey mans their own Patriot (SR-2) systems.

Syria is making a none-too-veiled threat of terrorist attacks on American soil if Kim Jong Obama launches a unilateral attack on Syria.

I believe Kidsuxcocks is an irrational moron, a mindless sycophant who worships his ruler as a god, a fool with an IQ substantially less than 50.

Aren't there? They aren't in Syria, but they are training rebels next door on the border with Jordan. Maybe you don't count those troops as real troops for some reason.

Troops are also on the Turkish border manning Patriiot Missile batteries. Fact is we have all kinds of troops in Turkey as part of NATO. So if Syria threatens to use nerve gas on US Troops, but no troops are in Syria, which troops do you suppose they might be talking about?

Syria is making a none-too-veiled threat of terrorist attacks on American soil if Kim Jong Obama launches a unilateral attack on Syria.

I believe Kidsuxcocks is an irrational moron, a mindless sycophant who worships his ruler as a god, a fool with an IQ substantially less than 50.

And not *just* America.

Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah have all threatened to attack Israel if we do anything

Read further into the chapter my sig quotes ;)

I don't consider any rebel troops in Syria to be US Troops. I believe we have SF troops in Jordan training rebels. All the rebels in Syria are not al Qaeda affiliates or jihadist. We do have troops in Turkey manning Patriot sites. There are troops within range of the Syrian military rocket and even artillery range. If you could just get off the Obama hate thing for a little while you might be able to view things in a more objective way and see some reality.

BREAKING: Chemical weapons checks in Syria can go ahead if US renounces use of force: Putin

lol

President Obama wins again!

Russia To Push Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.

:eusa_whistle:
Putin Didn't Save Obama, He Beat Him | The Weekly Standard

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well, for the obamahaters, it's like a game of 21. But in reality, no hearts or minds were won on Assad gassing people. Assad seems to be on a charm offensive. Perhaps its in connection with ongoing ruskie "efforts" at mediating. The US has said Assad must go, but of course that's not happening ... unless we're willing alter the status quo and directly assist the terrorists, which we won't do. Perhaps Assad is willing to give the terrorists some land.

Oh fuck off. You are so desperate to hand Syria over to the AQ it's nauseating.

Just stop ok.

You fuck up everything. Only Egypt finally went fuck you America and got back to being real throwing out Morsi.

Look how many ME countries can you just hand over to radicals? Seriously. Fix some pot holes, fix your budget and just go away.

They threw out morsi because he started taking power for himself. Not because of obama.
Try laying off the cough syrup

You seem to know a lot about things that get you high!

I don't consider any rebel troops in Syria to be US Troops. I believe we have SF troops in Jordan training rebels.

I'm not sure, but I think that would be the CIA, though the line between special forces and them blurs, particularly now that Dear Leader is our ruler.

All the rebels in Syria are not al Qaeda affiliates or jihadist.

The majority are. Much of this boils down to the same old sectarian violence, the Sunni majority rising against Assad's Shiite rule.

We do have troops in Turkey manning Patriot sites. There are troops within range of the Syrian military rocket and even artillery range. If you could just get off the Obama hate thing for a little while you might be able to view things in a more objective way and see some reality.

We have troops in Turkey, it's a NATO country. But I do believe that Turkey is in charge of their own ABM. Raytheon sells a lot of PAC-2 to Turkey.

Last edited:
So when syria puts its chemical weapons under international control and chemical weapons get used again in syria down the road, who does obama blame?

So when syria puts its chemical weapons under international control and chemical weapons get used again in syria down the road, who does obama blame?

Why blame ANYBODY? It's none of our friggin' business, so long as they aren't turned against us.

• Thanks
Oh fuck off. You are so desperate to hand Syria over to the AQ it's nauseating.

Just stop ok.

You fuck up everything. Only Egypt finally went fuck you America and got back to being real throwing out Morsi.

Look how many ME countries can you just hand over to radicals? Seriously. Fix some pot holes, fix your budget and just go away.

They threw out morsi because he started taking power for himself. Not because of obama.
Try laying off the cough syrup

You seem to know a lot about things that get you high!

I think Plasma is doing the mighty Q..............I may be wrong, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

George W. Bush.

Was this a trick question?

i just want to get a commitement from them on record now so they can't spin it later when it inevitably happens.

On the serious note. Panetta actrually testified that Syria will be a 100 times worse than Libya.

Obama the asshole hasn't even secured the weapons in Egypt or Libya and now he's going to hand Syria over to AQ ?

Look can you get Valerie out of the Oval Office because she doesn't have a clue what country she is running.

Get your asshole off the golf course.

Tell Susan Powers to shut up.

This is really bad. You look like fools to the max.

I don't consider any rebel troops in Syria to be US Troops. I believe we have SF troops in Jordan training rebels.

I'm not sure, but I think that would be the CIA, though the line between special forces and them blurs, particularly now that Dear Leader is our ruler.

All the rebels in Syria are not al Qaeda affiliates or jihadist.

The majority are. Much of this boils down to the same old sectarian violence, the Sunni majority rising against Assad's Shiite rule.

We do have troops in Turkey manning Patriot sites. There are troops within range of the Syrian military rocket and even artillery range. If you could just get off the Obama hate thing for a little while you might be able to view things in a more objective way and see some reality.

We have troops in Turkey, it's a NATO country. But I do believe that Turkey is in charge of their own ABM. Raytheon sells a lot of PAC-2 to Turkey.

There is no blur between SF, capital lettters Special Forces aka Green Berets and CIA other than the historical working relationship they have. Green Berets are Army troops. that specialize in training indigenous personal. 150 were formally deployed to Jordan in Oct. 2012. The pentagon announced the deployment of an additional 200 "trainers and observers in May 2013. An announcement via a letter to congress announced 700 US troops deployed as trainers and tech's in June of 2013.

Obama is being played like a fiddle. UN Security Council cancels a planned meeting over whether to make Syria surrender it's chemical weapons or face strikes from the United States. LOL.

• Thanks
Russia has obama dancing like a puppet. Just when obama feels comfortable enough to take credit, President Putin pulls another striing.

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.

Sorry, but Obama lost this one.

He had the "I want to bomb shit!" attitude while Russia got Assad to agree to handing over his chemical weapons without a shot having to be fired.

Sorry, but Obama lost this one.

He had the "I want to bomb shit!" attitude while Russia got Assad to agree to handing over his chemical weapons without a shot having to be fired.

The left is caught in this one. If Obama actually recognized that peace is achieved through strength, then Republicans like Reagan were right.

If it wasn't through strength, then it was blind luck.

I personally think the latter, but I'll give him credit for the former if it keeps us from getting in another war.

Forum List

Back