Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

The Russians were never going to fight a war for Assad.

Didn't I tell you a year ago that Russia was never going to give Assad up? I was right. Russia will absolutely go to war over Syria. They have much more to lose than the US does. And Russia already has the upper hand.

obama has been taken big time. It's not over yet though. Putin is going to play for quite awhile.

LOL... your comrade Putin threw Assad under the bus just to get out of Obama's doghouse. Putin hated it when President Obama snubbed him.

Putin loves to show the world and his cronies that he’s an equal on the global stage but he fails miserably because of his lack of credentials. Putin pretends that he can protect their (Syria) interests abroad.

He is more than equal.

I have had it with Americans. You just want to kill from your President. Thats all you want to do

The Russians were never going to fight a war for Assad.

Didn't I tell you a year ago that Russia was never going to give Assad up? I was right. Russia will absolutely go to war over Syria. They have much more to lose than the US does. And Russia already has the upper hand.

obama has been taken big time. It's not over yet though. Putin is going to play for quite awhile.

You live in a bubble. Putin don't give a crap about Assad. He cares about Tartus. That is his only concern and the deal to keep Tartus has already been made. Tartus will be used to move the WMD's out of Syria. Doesn't matter who is in charge. You seriously think Russia would go to war with the USA over a dictator of a ME country

NO everyone cares about the pipeline baby.

Lets care about the pipeline.

get back to me on the Keystone mother fuckers..........oh it's all about canada it's all about them wrecking the universe.............

President Obama wins again!

Russia To Push Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

MOSCOW — Syria on Monday quickly welcomed a call from Russia, its close ally, to place Syrian chemical arsenals under international control, then destroy them to avert a U.S. strike, but did not offer a time frame or any other specifics.

The statement by Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem appeared to mark the first official acknowledgement by Damascus that it possesses chemical weapons and reflected what appeared to be an attempt by Syrian President Bashar Assad to avoid the U.S. military attack.

I was wondering if there was anyone actually stupid enough to believe this bullcrap. I was hoping to find a massive increase in average intelligence.

The left is caught in this one. If Obama actually recognized that peace is achieved through strength, then Republicans like Reagan were right.

If it wasn't through strength, then it was blind luck.

I personally think the latter, but I'll give him credit for the former if it keeps us from getting in another war.

The MSM will prevent the Obama Administration for appearing to be bumbling idiots.....

.....again.

The MSM is in the 'peaceniks' corner right.

Only when a Republican is President.

Syria has always denied it had chemical weapons. They denied it to Bush, they have denied it to the UN, they have denied it to everyone who ever demanded they fess up.

Now, they not only just admitted they do have chemical weapons, they are offering to remove them from their country.

Boy, they sure did punk Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Who cares who gets the credit. The real winners are the American People. There will be no War with Syria. So savor this victory folks. Good news for the People is very hard to come by these days.

Only when a Republican is President.

No, right now the MSM is in full anti-Obama mode. It's right there with the newly discovered r-wing flower-children.
Who'd a thunk?

link?

What? Have not you seen or read the media-driven articles and anti-Obama skewed polls lately?

CNN Poll: Part of Syria strike opposition is the messenger's fault - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- A new national poll suggests that as President Barack Obama prepares to try to convince a skeptical American public why the U.S. should take military action against Syria, he may be partly to blame for the box he's put himself into.

The CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday indicates that Americans are divided evenly on whether Obama is a strong leader as well as whether he's honest and trustworthy.

"One concern is the messenger himself," CNN Polling Director Keating Holland said. "The public's split right down the middle on whether Obama is a strong leader, whether he is honest and trustworthy, and whether he inspires confidence.

And the poll also found that only one in five say they completely understand Obama's Syria policy."

This is just one example of the many, many drive-by, anti-Obama MSM hit piece. This has been going on since Benghazi. The MSM is in bed with the r-wingers for now. The MSM shifts to the right when it's convenient for them. They did it when Bush was elected... twice. They loved Bush at first. They flipped-flopped again in 2010 when the tea party came in to play. The tea party was a new toy for them and they played them up to the hilt.

They jumped on the anti-Obama bandwagon again at the beginning of the debates... when Obama stumbled momentarily hoping to have a sensationalism story to sell.

Open your eyes.

No, right now the MSM is in full anti-Obama mode. It's right there with the newly discovered r-wing flower-children.
Who'd a thunk?

link?

What? Have not you seen or read the media-driven articles and anti-Obama skewed polls lately?

CNN Poll: Part of Syria strike opposition is the messenger's fault - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- A new national poll suggests that as President Barack Obama prepares to try to convince a skeptical American public why the U.S. should take military action against Syria, he may be partly to blame for the box he's put himself into.

The CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday indicates that Americans are divided evenly on whether Obama is a strong leader as well as whether he's honest and trustworthy.

"One concern is the messenger himself," CNN Polling Director Keating Holland said. "The public's split right down the middle on whether Obama is a strong leader, whether he is honest and trustworthy, and whether he inspires confidence.

And the poll also found that only one in five say they completely understand Obama's Syria policy."

This is just one example of the many, many drive-by, anti-Obama MSM hit piece. This has been going on since Benghazi. The MSM is in bed with the r-wingers for now. The MSM shifts to the right when it's convenient for them. They did it when Bush was elected... twice. They loved Bush at first. They flipped-flopped again in 2010 when the tea party came in to play. The tea party was a new toy for them and they played them up to the hilt.

They jumped on the anti-Obama bandwagon again at the beginning of the debates... when Obama stumbled momentarily hoping to have a sensationalism story to sell.

Open your eyes.

What's anti Obama about that article ?

Syria has always denied it had chemical weapons. They denied it to Bush, they have denied it to the UN, they have denied it to everyone who ever demanded they fess up.

Now, they not only just admitted they do have chemical weapons, they are offering to remove them from their country.

They threatened to use them a year ago---try again.

The r-wing sensationalizes an event like Benghazi and the MSM takes the bait, jumps on the anti-Obama theme the r-wing is selling and *voila*, they are on the anti-Obama, yellow journalism bandwagon.

They threatened to use them a year ago---try again.

Link please.

Forum List

Back