Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

Sorry, but Obama lost this one.

He had the "I want to bomb shit!" attitude while Russia got Assad to agree to handing over his chemical weapons without a shot having to be fired.

The left is caught in this one. If Obama actually recognized that peace is achieved through strength, then Republicans like Reagan were right.

If it wasn't through strength, then it was blind luck.

I personally think the latter, but I'll give him credit for the former if it keeps us from getting in another war.

The MSM will prevent the Obama Administration for appearing to be bumbling idiots.....

.....again.

Obama is being played like a fiddle. UN Security Council cancels a planned meeting over whether to make Syria surrender it's chemical weapons or face strikes from the United States. LOL.

The only only fiddle in the orchesta that is being heard is the 6th Fleet floating off the Syrian coast. Everything else is just backkground and harmony.

He had the "I want to bomb shit!" attitude while Russia got Assad to agree to handing over his chemical weapons without a shot having to be fired.

The left is caught in this one. If Obama actually recognized that peace is achieved through strength, then Republicans like Reagan were right.

I personally think the latter, but I'll give him credit for the former if it keeps us from getting in another war.

The MSM will prevent the Obama Administration for appearing to be bumbling idiots.....

.....again.

that is the job of a state controlled media.

Russia has obama dancing like a puppet. Just when obama feels comfortable enough to take credit, President Putin pulls another striing.

In my opinion, his best recourse is to ask the House to go on with it's plans for a vote NOW, and pray that it's a "NO" so he can say he's going to "follow the will of the American people" and put the matter before the UN Security Council and let THEM deal with it.

This whole issue with Syria has been a cluster fuck.............

Now that funny!!

The only thing Obama won on this is the flying fickle finger of fate,he as made an ass out of himself.

Seems like President Obama made an ass of you, the r-wingers, and the tea baggers.

Triple play!

And the UN gets control of Assads WMD's. How ironic is that? How sweet it is!

Poster boy for the retarded left everywhere right here kids.

.....again.

The MSM is in the 'peaceniks' corner right.

Obama is being played like a fiddle. UN Security Council cancels a planned meeting over whether to make Syria surrender it's chemical weapons or face strikes from the United States. LOL.

LOL... Obama is looking better right now despite the MSM's drive to bring Obama down. They don't call Obama the come-back kid for nothing.

.....again.

The MSM is in the 'peaceniks' corner right.

Of course they are. :lol:

You guys treat your media on television like they are god almighty. All they are are are people who look good in front of the camera who can read a teleprompter much like your President.

They are not journalists. They are not "news people".

And most of them swing left big time. Peaceniks..............funny word from way back. But left yes.

Russia has obama dancing like a puppet. Just when obama feels comfortable enough to take credit, President Putin pulls another striing.

In my opinion, his best recourse is to ask the House to go on with it's plans for a vote NOW, and pray that it's a "NO" so he can say he's going to "follow the will of the American people" and put the matter before the UN Security Council and let THEM deal with it.

This whole issue with Syria has been a cluster fuck.............

Obama's boss won't tolerate that. There has to be a regime change. It's going to take longer than anticipated.

images

Obama dismissed Putin last week and now Putin is trying to get out of Obama's doghouse by throwing Assad under the bus. Putin will continue to kiss ass until he gets back in good graces with Obama.

LOL... Obama is looking better right now despite the MSM's drive to bring Obama down. They don't call Obama the come-back kid for nothing.

That is Bill's.

You aren't American are you? And you are fucking up tonight................

oh this is good.

Its because France came forward with a Resolution trying to add threats and conditions. Threats of US strikes cannot be a part of a Resolution.

Last edited:

That is Bill's.

oh this is good.

??? Who are you?

And what did you do with tinydancer?

Looking better? Better than what? The complete incompetent asshole he's always been?

Let me see if I can explain this to you (warning graphic language to follow) and it's pathetic that as an American I need to say this. I never thought I would see this day...

Obie steps out on the world stage and drops a red line of threat against Syria.
Syria does it anyway, three times, the first two go by with no reaction.

Obie decides he needs to do something because he's looking like a twat and throws up the challenge on Assad.

Putin steps in and calls his bluff.

Obie decides he can't look even more twatish so he keeps on talking.

Putin pantses little obie on the world stage.

Obie stands there looking like an idiot but keeps talking smack.

Putin bends obie over and butt sexes him. Kerry runs up and lubes his butthole in support.

Obie decides maybe he can go along with Putin's solution.

Putin while leaving the world stage gives obie a dirty sanchez just for good measure.

Obie makes a speech titled: According to Whoopi it wasn't rape rape. You know it was pretty friendly after all, I got a kiss.

The kiss was from Assad, thanks for the good time b*tch.

This president is so f*cking far out of his element he may as well not be on the same planet.

It's painful to watch this moron pretend to be in charge.

Looking better? Better than what? The complete incompetent asshole he's always been?

Let me see if I can explain this to you (warning graphic language to follow) and it's pathetic that as an American I need to say this. I never thought I would see this day...

Obie steps out on the world stage and drops a red line of threat against Syria.
Syria does it anyway, three times, the first two go by with no reaction.

Obie decides he needs to do something because he's looking like a twat and throws up the challenge on Assad.

Putin steps in and calls his bluff.

Obie decides he can't look even more twatish so he keeps on talking.

Putin pantses little obie on the world stage.

Obie stands there looking like an idiot but keeps talking smack.

Putin bends obie over and butt sexes him. Kerry runs up and lubes his butthole in support.

Obie decides maybe he can go along with Putin's solution.

Putin while leaving the world stage gives obie a dirty sanchez just for good measure.

Obie makes a speech titled: According to Whoopi it wasn't rape rape. You know it was pretty friendly after all, I got a kiss.

The kiss was from Assad, thanks for the good time b*tch.

This president is so f*cking far out of his element he may as well not be on the same planet.

It's painful to watch this moron pretend to be in charge.

My, how you have a perverted mind, Very amusing though. :lol:

The Russians were never going to fight a war for Assad.

Didn't I tell you a year ago that Russia was never going to give Assad up? I was right. Russia will absolutely go to war over Syria. They have much more to lose than the US does. And Russia already has the upper hand.

obama has been taken big time. It's not over yet though. Putin is going to play for quite awhile.

Wow! You commie-lover bastards went from WW3 to "unbelievably small" overnight. Gotta love it! :lol:

and you think this is the end of it right ? :lol:

obama-hypnosis.gif

We shall see.
:eek:

obamavoteflashing.gif

"...and you think this is the end of it right?" :lol:

Junior is clueless...

Some people here are 25 watt bulbs in a 100 watt world.
Agreed.

You know, as the nations and the world are progressively dumbed down, it seems possible that the time was right for a leader trained in covert hypnosis to appear. When I watch him, I am somewhat surprised at the affect, however temporary, he can have on the critical mind. I can only hypothesize about the affect he has on the uneducated, unthinking, uncritical mind. It is, truly scary. I thought about that speech today in the context of what he did to Libya. I have don't recall EVER hearing a President so boldly lying and deceiving in such a hypocritical fashion as this one did tonight.

You have to be totally devoid of critical thought to fall for this crap, truly.

Didn't I tell you a year ago that Russia was never going to give Assad up? I was right. Russia will absolutely go to war over Syria. They have much more to lose than the US does. And Russia already has the upper hand.

obama has been taken big time. It's not over yet though. Putin is going to play for quite awhile.

LOL... your comrade Putin threw Assad under the bus just to get out of Obama's doghouse. Putin hated it when President Obama snubbed him.

Putin loves to show the world and his cronies that he’s an equal on the global stage but he fails miserably because of his lack of credentials. Putin pretends that he can protect their (Syria) interests abroad.

That is Bill's.

oh this is good.

One day I swear I want to meet him.

For those that might not know there is a Aussi Prof who sets his students on us ...................

You live in a bubble. Putin don't give a crap about Assad. He cares about Tartus. That is his only concern and the deal to keep Tartus has already been made. Tartus will be used to move the WMD's out of Syria. Doesn't matter who is in charge. You seriously think Russia would go to war with the USA over a dictator of a ME country?

Forum List

Back