Russia Caves In: Pressures Syria To Put Chemical Weapons Under International Control

Your messiah, Putin, is handing over Assad to Obama on a platter. Putin's seriously kissing Obama's ass right now, for you see, Putin, the peacemaker, want's to remain to be seen as a serious player on the world stage with Obama's blessing. Getting snubbed by President Obama in St Petersburg hurt awful bad.

Putin only cares about Assad staying in power to block the Qatar pipeline and keep the Iranians from entering a war that would harm Russia's pocket book.

Name one thing that Putin is not getting his way on that he cares about in this.

Obama is the only one who's doing it for his ego. Putin is being rational for his own interest.

Obama's blessing.

I said something Putin cares about, not something Obama cares about. So in other words, you have nothing. Putin is getting everything he wants, which in your mind is a victory for Obama.

Cameron was defeated in his quest and Obama would have been seriously shamed if this had come to a vote.

Syria has always denied it had chemical weapons. They denied it to Bush, they have denied it to the UN, they have denied it to everyone who ever demanded they fess up.

Now, they not only just admitted they do have chemical weapons, they are offering to remove them from their country.

Boy, they sure did punk Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a thoughtful post, exactly what I expect from a 2 year old.

It's what they've been reduced to.

This is being described as the fastest collapse of a world power ever, in all of history. 48 hours for the United States to go from world superpower to second rate non player.

Unimaginable!

We may never recover from obama.

Syria has always denied it had chemical weapons. They denied it to Bush, they have denied it to the UN, they have denied it to everyone who ever demanded they fess up.

Now, they not only just admitted they do have chemical weapons, they are offering to remove them from their country.

Boy, they sure did punk Obama! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a thoughtful post, exactly what I expect from a 2 year old.

It's what they've been reduced to.

It would be nice if at least as two year olds they could be child-like with caring innocence rather than childish with gimme, self-centered tantrums.

This is being described as the fastest collapse of a world power ever, in all of history. 48 hours for the United States to go from world superpower to second rate non player.

Unimaginable!

Can't you see Obama in school, oh yeah, I wanted you to punch me in the arm! I wanted you to trip me! I wanted to give you my lunch money! You're just playing into my hands, bam!

President Putin has his boot right on little o obama's neck.

How bad is it for obama?

This bad

Most important, for Obama, all this shop-worn idealism provided legitimacy for behavior that is driven by raw politics––the success of his own presidency and that of his party–– and, along with the bumbling John Kerry, that reveals an astonishing incompetence, if not outright stupidity, about how the most powerful country in the world and source of global order must conduct itself in a dangerous world of hard men who aren’t impressed by outreach, flattery, or prostrations of grief, but only by mind-concentrating action. Is it any wonder that every major world leader and two-bit jihadist gang like the Mullahs in Iran take Obama’s lunch money?

So here we are, with a disaster brewing in Syria because this president shot off his mouth about “Assad must go” and “red line” and “change my calculus,” empty rhetoric unconnected to any thoughtful foreign policy strategy, but useful for pacifying his base and the internationalist do-gooders about his commitment to “responsibility to protect” and the international conventions against chemical weapons. Desperate to escape the railroad tracks he tied himself onto, Obama challenged Congress to vote up or down on military strikes. Then like Dudley Do-Right, Russia’s Putin, seizing on an off-the-cuff, half-baked remark by John Kerry, rescued Obama with a spurious diplomatic solution the main effect of which was to elevate Putin into the major power in the region. After all, Obama had struck out in the U.N., had no international material support, was facing repudiation in the House of Representatives, and had two-thirds of Americans opposed to military strikes. What he needed was some breathing space, which Putin’s shrewd move provided for him, at the same time he gave his ally Assad more time to destroy his enemies and squirrel away his stockpiles.

Fifteen Minutes of Foreign Policy Malfeasance | FrontPage Magazine

This fiasco is a direct result of allowing a President to be surrounded only by individuals who never tell him that he is wrong on any issue and only feed his ego.

Putin only cares about Assad staying in power to block the Qatar pipeline and keep the Iranians from entering a war that would harm Russia's pocket book.

Name one thing that Putin is not getting his way on that he cares about in this.

Obama is the only one who's doing it for his ego. Putin is being rational for his own interest.

Obama's blessing.

I said something Putin cares about, not something Obama cares about. So in other words, you have nothing. Putin is getting everything he wants, which in your mind is a victory for Obama.

What Putin wants is Obama's respect back again. Something Obama will not easily relinquish. President Obama is a mean mother-fucker when you cross him. Ask Osama bin Laden, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Ghaddfi, Mubarak and so on.

Unimaginable!

Can't you see Obama in school, oh yeah, I wanted you to punch me in the arm! I wanted you to trip me! I wanted to give you my lunch money! You're just playing into my hands, bam!

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.....

:lol:

Obama's blessing.

What Putin wants is Obama's respect back again. Something Obama will not easily relinquish. President Obama is a mean mother-fucker when you cross him. Ask Osama bin Laden, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Ghaddfi, Mubarak and so on.

So Obama gave Putin his way, but what Putin really wanted was Obama's respect, so even though Putin got his way on every issue, he's licking his wounds.

What impresses me about this is that I have said for a long time that liberals live in a fantasy land. And yet you're showing me I had no idea...

Unimaginable!

Well, as a newly vetted commie-lover, you may find comfort and solace in the fact that Putin, the peacemaker and your new found messiah, will make all what's right in the world again. :lol:

Unimaginable!

Well, as a newly vetted commie-lover, you may find comfort and solace in the fact that Putin, the peacemaker and your new found messiah, will make all what's right in the world again. :lol:

254648d1349362367-who-thinks-obama-got-his-ass-handed-him-smacktalk.bmp

Last edited:
What Putin has done, is make contempt for obama chic!
On a global basis, no less... how the Proud have fallen, in the eyes of the wider world... Vlad sure-as-hell handed Obama's head right back to him, on a Public Relations platter...
AnimatedGIF-ROFLMOASmiley.gif

I'm pissed that an American President could apparently be out-maneuvered this easily and that it was an ex-KGB Rooskie who did it, but I guess the Rooskies gotta win one once-in-a-while, too, and, if it keeps us out of a shooting war, then, maybe it was worth the humiliation, as well as the belly-laughs and head-shakes over just how easy that was for Vlad to pull off...

Even though I was dumb enough to vote for the guy twice, I, too, am beginning to look forward to January 20, 2017...

Last edited:
Kidrocks is possibly dumber than rdean.

I don't know, kidrocks may have something with the thing about how Obama gave Putin everything he wanted, then absolutely screwed Putin by withholding his approval. Doesn't it just give you a chill thinking of being that poor Putin and shrinking in horror under the wilting glare of Obama's disapproving stare? Obama once glared a mother bear into giving him her cub. His looking at me that way is the worst nightmare I can imagine, I don't know if I could go on.

And in the process Comrade Putin made newly minted commie-lovers of Katzndogz, tinydancer, kaz, 2nd amendment, Uncensored2008, dilloduck, Quantum Windbag, Soggy in NOLA, Steve_McGarrett, The Rabbi, Stephanie, Bendog, Kondor3, Spoonman, whitehall and so on.

Please do not be offended if I missed your name. Feel free to add to the list of 'newly minted commie-lovers'. Thanks.

And in the process Comrade Putin made newly minted commie-lovers of Katzndogz, tinydancer, kaz, 2nd amendment, Uncensored2008, dilloduck, Quantum Windbag, Soggy in NOLA, Steve_McGarrett, The Rabbi, Stephanie, Bendog, Kondor3, Spoonman, whitehall and so on.

Please do not be offended if I missed your name. Feel free to add to the list of 'newly minted commie-lovers'. Thanks.

When Bill Clinton was President, John Cleese had a joke, what's the difference between an Englishman and an American?

1) In England they speak English
2) In England, when they hold a World Championship, they invite other countries.
3) In England, when you meet the queen, you only have to get down on one knee.

He can start telling the joke again...

Forum List

Back