Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's.

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Is there any doubt left obama's foreign policy doctrine lays in tatters? Are there any left-wingers wondering how it is that these countries even need to be teaming together to fight a group obama called "JV" and insisted was being degraded and destroyed by air strikes??? Any left-wingers willing to admit they believed and regurgitated the obama administration Party line??

any left-wingers willing to admit they were wrong??

Given that the Terrorist Obama´s strategy is not about to destroy ISIS, it has not yet failed. But it will. Ask President Assad. Ask President Putin.

Last edited:
Is there any doubt left obama's foreign policy doctrine lays in tatters? Are there any left-wingers wondering how it is that these countries even need to be teaming together to fight a group obama called "JV" and insisted was being degraded and destroyed by air strikes??? Any left-wingers willing to admit they believed and regurgitated the obama administration Party line??

I am still waiting for you to explain to me why ANY of this is my problem.

So a bunch of people we don't like are going to expend a lot of blood and treasure fighting over who gets to control a strip of desert.

Why is this OUR problem again?

I am still waiting for you to explain to me why ANY of this is my problem.

So a bunch of people we don't like are going to expend a lot of blood and treasure fighting over who gets to control a strip of desert.

Why is this OUR problem again?

it's always been our problem leftard, but hey if you think we'd be better off sticking out heads up our asses as a nation, all i have to say is how is that working out?

Syria has never been a US protectorate, it has always been the Ruskies...What you should be asking is why they delayed helping Assad until now....

I cannot tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

Let them all kill each other. No skin of our backs.

Hope Putin and his allies kill em all.

Syria has never been a US protectorate, it has always been the Ruskies...What you should be asking is why they delayed helping Assad until now....

well i admire the fact you have a tad more honesty then the average leftard here and admit fighting ISIS is more about propping up Assad than ridding the world of a fanatical scourge. that is also the reason why for some reason Russians keep "accidently" pounding rebels WE support.

well i admire the fact you have a tad more honesty then the average leftard here and admit fighting ISIS is more about propping up Assad than ridding the world of a fanatical scourge. that is also the reason why for some reason Russians keep "accidently" pounding rebels WE support.
So, we bomb the ones that they support...It's all part of the game...

Well the trying will be awesome. Especially when they kill as many of the the dirtbags as they can.

Why should I care if other countries take out ISIS?

Good for them

Good for them

because they arent really leftard, their main interest is positioning themselves as the main power in the region. Russians dont give a shit that ISIS wants to kill Americans

Good for them

because they arent really leftard, their main interest is positioning themselves as the main power in the region. Russians dont give a shit that ISIS wants to kill Americans

And that is the best part

They think they can use force to be the "main power"

Bomb, bomb, bomb........boots on the ground
Watch ISIS scamper.....bring in a carrier and declare "Mission Accomplished"

Then what do you do? Can Assad hold off not only ISIS but the other insurgents?
Is Russia prepared for a quagmire where his victorious troops start getting taken out by snipers and IEDs?

Better him than us

Good for them

But, If we are not leading, then we are not considered a leader.

And we need to be leader, because that makes us look tough.

And when America looks tough, the rest of world are convince of our badassnesss

And once the world recognize our badassness, they wish to follow us.

However, by letting the Russians and China lead, the world lose respect for our badassness!

They gain respect for Russian and China badassness.

They begin to follow and agree with Russia and China.

And, and, and that is not right because Russia and China likes to disagree with us! That makes Russia and China evil, not badassed!

The world is starting to agree with them due to perceived badassness, which is actually bullying because only good guys like USA can be badassed!

Understand now?:eusa_eh:

Good for them

Oh, Okay. So then your subject line for this thread

Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's

is just like everything else you type in here. BULLSHIT.

Take my word for it, you are the fucking retard around here, and a complete asshole.

Good for them

Oh, Okay. So then your subject line for this thread

Russia, China, Iran,even Cuban troops, this coalition against ISIS more formidable than obama's

is just like everything else you type in here. BULLSHIT.

Take my word for it, you are the fucking retard around here, and a complete asshole.

the point was obama's so-called coalition against ISIS consisted of Arab states that stayed on the sidelines and did nothing. but you probably dont want to address that fact moron

it gives me great pleasure to know i live up in your head rent free idiot!

lmao ;)

Good for them

But, If we are not leading, then we are not considered a leader.

And we need to be leader, because that makes us look tough.

And when America looks tough, the rest of world are convince of our badassnesss

And once the world recognize our badassness, they wish to follow us.

However, by letting the Russians and China lead, the world lose respect for our badassness!

They gain respect for Russian and China badassness.

They begin to follow and agree with Russia and China.

And, and, and that is not right because Russia and China likes to disagree with us! That makes Russia and China evil, not badassed!

The world is starting to agree with them due to perceived badassness, which is actually bullying because only good guys like USA can be badassed!

Understand now?:eusa_eh:

it's simply sad that you actually think what you said isnt true or relevant.. i pity you

Good for them

And that is the best part

They think they can use force to be the "main power"

Bomb, bomb, bomb........boots on the ground
Watch ISIS scamper.....bring in a carrier and declare "Mission Accomplished"

Then what do you do? Can Assad hold off not only ISIS but the other insurgents?
Is Russia prepared for a quagmire where his victorious troops start getting taken out by snipers and IEDs?

Better him than us
It should be the western political figures responsible for ISIS and the other insurgents, that fight those terrorists on the ground :mad:

Forum List

Back