🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia claims it killed 30 ISIS leaders including the top dog.

If they did it would be a massive blow to the ISIS leadership but no real confirmation by our Government as of yet.

These Are the Top ISIS Leaders Killed by the Coalition (So Far) - Under the Radar

Last month: ISIS leader in Afghanistan was killed, US confirms - CNN.com

The ISIS leader in Afghanistan, Sheikh Abdul Hasib, was killed in an April 27 raid conducted by Afghan special security forces and US troops, Afghan and US authorities said Sunday.

January: ISIS leader al-Baghdadi 'critically injured in airstrike' | Daily Mail Online

Last December: Pentagon: 3 ISIS leaders killed in airstrike - CNNPolitics.com

Russia's participation in the fight against ISIS has been minimal. Putin has been focused on killing civilians and keeping Assad in power.

The US-led coalition dwarfs Putin's efforts.

• Banned
Russia's participation in the fight against ISIS has been minimal. Putin has been focused on killing civilians and keeping Assad in power.

The strike also killed 30 field commanders and as many as 300 fighters, the military said. The strike lasted from 12:35 a.m. until 12:45 a.m., according to Interfax.

If true & Al Bagdadi was killed that is a MASSIVE blow that dwarfs our efforts

The strike also killed 30 field commanders and as many as 300 fighters, the military said. The strike lasted from 12:35 a.m. until 12:45 a.m., according to Interfax.

Yeah, another ISIS leader killed. I guess they'll quit. :rolleyes:

We've killed THOUSANDS of their fighters, dude.

Putin is small time.

As of June 5, 2017, the U.S. has conducted 17,632 strikes in Iraq and Syria (8,836 Syria / 8,796 Iraq).

• The rest of the coalition has conducted 4,491 strikes in Iraq and Syria (419 Syria / 4,072 Iraq).
  • The U.S. and coalition combined have conducted a total of 22,123 strikes (9,255 Syria / 12,868 Iraq).
The countries that have participated in the strikes include:

• In Iraq: (1) Australia, (2) Belgium, (3) Canada, (4) Denmark, (5) France, (6) Jordan, (7) The Netherlands, and (8) UK
  • In Syria: (1) Australia, (2) Bahrain, (3) Canada, (4) Denmark, (5) France, (6) Jordan, (7) The Netherlands, (8) Saudi Arabia, (9) Turkey (10) UAE and (11) UK
Between Aug. 8, 2014, and June 4, 2017, U.S. and partner-nation aircraft have flown 156,651 sorties in support of operations in Iraq and Syria.

Special Report: Inherent Resolve

Putin is small time.

Compared to Obutthole Putin is a giant.

Putin is small time.

Yes, Putin is a giant butthole.

And you are his cock holster.

Putin is small time.

Grow up already. Obama was weak and Putin pawned him at every turn

Putin is small time.

Putin is small time. He's only big in your mind. You have been publicly sucking off a little tinpot murdering dictator for a long time.

Telling me Obama was weak doesn't work, cupcake. I hate Obama. Almost as much as I hate Putin.

Stop sucking off Putin. He's a murdering KGB thug. It's sickening to see traitorous sluts like you idolizing him.

Putin is small time.

Careful, rumor has it Obama is putting together a work-out video, and a line of mom jeans.

Putin is small time.

Careful, rumor has it Obama is putting together a work-out video, and a line of mom jeans.

Pee wee puffing tool was a disaster

Putin is small time.

Putin is small time. He's only big in your mind. You have been publicly sucking off a little tinpot murdering dictator for a long time.

Telling me Obama was weak doesn't work, cupcake. I hate Obama. Almost as much as I hate Putin.

Stop sucking off Putin. He's a murdering KGB thug. It's sickening to see traitorous sluts like you idolizing him.

Sounds a little odd that "small time murdering KGB thug, that evidently gets sucked in public" can put together a plan to influence elections in the U.S.

Putin is small time.

So small he got Trump elected? Do you realize how ignorant you are?

Putin is small time.

Sounds a little odd that "small time murdering KGB thug, that evidently gets sucked in public" can put together a plan to influence elections in the U.S.
Odd? Look at SassyIrishLass fawning over him, and multiply that by 30 or 40 million Republicans. Odd, but he did it.

Putin is small time.

He got caught, didn't he.

Forum List

Back