Russia cyber attacks our country

And Trump says nothing. More importantly he has done NOTHING

My God we can't get him out of the White House fast enough

Oh well tell us what your perverted Jesus would do about this between molesting little girls.
Are you talking about the girls that were peeing on him in Moscow or the two he was pumping behind his wife's back while she was pregnant or the ones he was grabbing by the Pu$$y?

And the republican POS TRump whom 70 million support stays silent??? Move the f out you fn traitors
We're vulnerable and our adversaries know it. Our "President" is holed up in his room, pouting and posting his victimhood on the internet like a ten year old.

Fuckin' horror show.
Vulnerable due to Trump.
You’re funny.
The only threat trump has ever recognized were purely economic trade. He was absolutely oblivious otherwise, and now even worse, for spending his time crying in his beer or on his Big Mack, since I have heard he doesn't drink.
Interesting.
We armed the Ukraine with weapons to counter Russia.
We sold weapons to Saudi Arabia to counter iran.
We sold weapons to Taiwan to oppose China. Trump made it a point to strengthen our ties and build up Asian countries surrounding China. Trump forced nato to up there defense spending. There was talks of up arming Japan and South Korea unless North Korea and China settled down.
He upped defense spending and spending on the nuclear arsenal.

Oh well tell us what your perverted Jesus would do about this between molesting little girls.
Are you talking about the girls that were peeing on him in Moscow or the two he was pumping behind his wife's back while she was pregnant or the ones he was grabbing by the Pu$$y?
Fairly certain no one peed on him

Fairly certain no one peed on him
Well that's what I heard! :auiqs.jpg:
1608258303635.png

You guys realize both countries have been doing this type of stuff to each other for decades it has been going on long before Trump and it will continue long after he leaves office.
Goes on much easier if the President is in the bag for Russia.

You guys realize both countries have been doing this type of stuff to each other for decades it has been going on long before Trump and it will continue long after he leaves office.
I take it you feel the same way when the President in question is a Democrat if so great if not please waste someone else’s time with the typical partisan nonsense.

I take it you feel the same way when the President in question is a Democrat if so great if not please waste someone else’s time with the typical partisan nonsense.
Pretty much. I just never saw a Democrat in Russia's corner. He does not speak ill of Putin as does not speak ill of the white supremacists in this country and probably for the same reason. Support.

it was russia china and iran,,

I wonder if biden will say anything about it since its china,,

and how do you know trump hasnt done anything??
its not like the government advertises when they retaliate to foreign attacks before they respond,,,

It wasn't Russia, China or Iran. It was Russia and only Russia on this one.

its not like the government advertises when they retaliate to foreign attacks before they respond,,,

OH so now youre an expert on shit you cant possibly know about,,,

fuck off skank,,

Trump hasn't done a goddamn thing since losing the election except pout and shout and set up a PAC to collect more money from his zombie supporters.
Yesterday was the worst day this year for COVID deaths and number of cases.
He has nothing to say.
He has nothing to say about how being Putin's bitch allowed this cyber attack to occur. He continues sucking Putin cock, instead.
He quit the job on November 4th and doesn't give a shit because HE NEVER GAVE A SHIT in the first place.
Putin is better than any democrat. He should depose the naked tail chaser. Since communist Democrats only mean us harm Putin should put us under a sane occupation.
Can’t get any more stupid than Tippsy’s post.

fuck off skank,,
Find a report that puts China or Iran into this massive RUSSIAN hack...you piece of shit troll

fuck off skank,,
Find a report that puts China or Iran into this massive RUSSIAN hack...you piece of shit troll
I didnt say they were a part of this one,,, all of them are hacking us at different levels,,

its just you fucking morons got russia derangement syndrome and cant see anything but them,,

No wonder Trump is silent.
Trump thought building a wall was more important to US security than cyber security.
This type of small minded thinking as put our country in a very dangerous place. Little Trumpsters don’t care, they too busy kissing Trump’s gigantic posterior!
This thread does a perfect job of showing Trump’s cultism for mouth breathers is alive and active.

you said it 3 times, and like magic she appears!

Yes and like magic, the 1000 post a month posters here defend the idea that Russia has done anything to harm the USA, and deny it BIGLY.

The question is, why hasn't Trump issued sanctions, or said anything about this in public, but he can't shut up about the "rigging" of the US elections which never happened. The Russian government has no military power and can't even defeat the Ukrainians, but they have given sanctuary to every top level hacker wanted in the world.

Not only did Trump disband the White House pandemic response team, and only went out and hired Dr. Birx for his Pandemic Task Force in March - three months after being told a pandemic was on the way, but he also fired the head of the Cyber Security force and disbanded that security system as well.

So again, why hasn't Trump sanctioned Russia for their real attack on the country, while pursuing false allegations of election fraud? Is Trump so mentally addled that he can no longer discern fact from fiction?

you said it 3 times, and like magic she appears!

Yes and like magic, the 1000 post a month posters here defend the idea that Russia has done anything to harm the USA, and deny it BIGLY.

The question is, why hasn't Trump issued sanctions, or said anything about this in public, but he can't shut up about the "rigging" of the US elections which never happened. The Russian government has no military power and can't even defeat the Ukrainians, but they have given sanctuary to every top level hacker wanted in the world.

Not only did Trump disband the White House pandemic response team, and only went out and hired Dr. Birx for his Pandemic Task Force in March - three months after being told a pandemic was on the way, but he also fired the head of the Cyber Security force and disbanded that security system as well.

So again, why hasn't Trump sanctioned Russia for their real attack on the country, while pursuing false allegations of election fraud? Is Trump so mentally addled that he can no longer discern fact from fiction?
I can’t really answer any of that. I haven’t read up in this story, looked into the previous history you cited, or read up on what the response has been.

I didnt say they were a part of this one,,, all of them are hacking us at different levels,,
This is the most serious attack of its kind ever.

But thanks for the attempt at deflection
I never said it wasnt serious,,,

just that we shouldnt ignore others that are happening at the same time because they came from a country you support over america,,

Forum List

Back