Russia cyber attacks our country

This is the most serious attack of its kind ever.
I never said it wasnt serious,,,

just that we shouldnt ignore others that are happening at the same time because they came from a country you support over america,,
You acknowledge that it's serious...and ignore the reports that this is the most serious hack EVER.

You falsely claim I support China and Iran (you piece of shit) while deflecting from this extremely serious event.

Fuck off Trumpoid

Here...from Trump's former security chief Tom Bossert

The magnitude of this ongoing attack is hard to overstate.

The Russians have had access to a considerable number of important and sensitive networks for six to nine months. The Russian S.V.R. will surely have used its access to further exploit and gain administrative control over the networks it considered priority targets. For those targets, the hackers will have long ago moved past their entry point, covered their tracks and gained what experts call “persistent access,” meaning the ability to infiltrate and control networks in a way that is hard to detect or remove.

While the Russians did not have the time to gain complete control over every network they hacked, they most certainly did gain it over hundreds of them. It will take years to know for certain which networks the Russians control and which ones they just occupy.

just that we shouldnt ignore others that are happening at the same time because they came from a country you support over america,,
You acknowledge that it's serious...and ignore the reports that this is the most serious hack EVER.

You falsely claim I support China and Iran (you piece of shit) while deflecting from this extremely serious event.

Fuck off Trumpoid

The Russians have had access to a considerable number of important and sensitive networks for six to nine months. The Russian S.V.R. will surely have used its access to further exploit and gain administrative control over the networks it considered priority targets. For those targets, the hackers will have long ago moved past their entry point, covered their tracks and gained what experts call “persistent access,” meaning the ability to infiltrate and control networks in a way that is hard to detect or remove.

While the Russians did not have the time to gain complete control over every network they hacked, they most certainly did gain it over hundreds of them. It will take years to know for certain which networks the Russians control and which ones they just occupy.
so youre not a biden supporter??? cause hes in their pocket,,

Fuck off Trumpoid

Fuck off troll.

You clearly don't care about your country...if America really is your country

Fuck off Trumpoid

Fuck off troll.

of course I care,, thats why I didnt vote for trump or biden,,,

can you say the same??

And the republican POS TRump whom 70 million support stays silent??? Move the f out you fn traitors
Isn't our governments IT infrastructure managed by the Best & Brightest that Trump wants to send home?
You wanted Business Visas, you got them.

Fuck off Trumpoid

Fuck off troll.

You care so much about your country that you want it's official language to be Spanish.

Fuck off Trumpoid

Fuck off troll.

can you say the same??
What I can say is that attacks where foreign adversaries take over networks (including ones involving our nuclear defense) concern me greatly.

Those ATTACKS...don't concern you at all. Care to give us some gibberish to try and lamely excuse that?

Fuck off Trumpoid

Fuck off troll.

can you say the same??
What I can say is that attacks where foreign adversaries take over networks (including ones involving our nuclear defense) concern me greatly.

Those ATTACKS...don't concern you at all. Care to give us some gibberish to try and lamely excuse that?
Somebody gave somebody some passwords.

Fuck off Trumpoid

Fuck off troll.

can you say the same??

of course they concern me,, its just that there are more threats you choose to ignore and I refuse too,,

Our Trump Deflection Kings seem to have missed this huh?

And the republican POS TRump whom 70 million support stays silent??? Move the f out you fn traitors
We're vulnerable and our adversaries know it. Our "President" is holed up in his room, pouting and posting his victimhood on the internet like a ten year old.

Fuckin' horror show.
Vulnerable due to Trump.
You’re funny.
The only threat trump has ever recognized were purely economic trade. He was absolutely oblivious otherwise, and now even worse, for spending his time crying in his beer or on his Big Mack, since I have heard he doesn't drink.
Interesting.
We armed the Ukraine with weapons to counter Russia.
We sold weapons to Saudi Arabia to counter iran.
We sold weapons to Taiwan to oppose China. Trump made it a point to strengthen our ties and build up Asian countries surrounding China. Trump forced nato to up there defense spending. There was talks of up arming Japan and South Korea unless North Korea and China settled down.
He upped defense spending and spending on the nuclear arsenal.
wnf6ozg0hy561.jpg

We're vulnerable and our adversaries know it. Our "President" is holed up in his room, pouting and posting his victimhood on the internet like a ten year old.

Fuckin' horror show.
Vulnerable due to Trump.
You’re funny.
The only threat trump has ever recognized were purely economic trade. He was absolutely oblivious otherwise, and now even worse, for spending his time crying in his beer or on his Big Mack, since I have heard he doesn't drink.
Interesting.
We armed the Ukraine with weapons to counter Russia.
We sold weapons to Saudi Arabia to counter iran.
We sold weapons to Taiwan to oppose China. Trump made it a point to strengthen our ties and build up Asian countries surrounding China. Trump forced nato to up there defense spending. There was talks of up arming Japan and South Korea unless North Korea and China settled down.
He upped defense spending and spending on the nuclear arsenal.
wnf6ozg0hy561.jpg
Just curious... how hard is it to break Covid records when it’s the first time?
2 American deaths would have been record breaking, as there were no records.

of course they concern me,, its just that there are more threats you choose to ignore and I refuse too,,
Right. It concerns you so much that you want to talk about anything BUT this
I am talking about it dumbass,, I just added the others you choose to ignore,,,

why are you ignoring the others??
You're only talking about in deflecting FROM it.

People can READ your posts dumbass

I just added the others you choose to ignore,,,

That's called deflection and it's used to distract from something you DON'T want to talk about.

You think those things are important?

Fine. Go start threads about them

Right. It concerns you so much that you want to talk about anything BUT this
I am talking about it dumbass,, I just added the others you choose to ignore,,,

You're only talking about in deflecting FROM it.

People can READ your posts dumbass
no deflection,, I just choose to not limit myself to something that already happened and is being dealt with when there are still threats from other directions,,

the big question is why are you ignoring the others??

I just added the others you choose to ignore,,,

That's called deflection and it's used to distract from something you DON'T want to talk about.

whats there to talk about?? they found the threat and its being dealt with,, what about the other threats??

no deflection,, I just choose to not limit myself to something that already happened and is being dealt with when there are still threats from other directions,,
Yes. Deflection.

Take your concerns to another thread.

Wanna bet you won't?

Forum List

Back