Russia cyber attacks our country

That's called deflection and it's used to distract from something you DON'T want to talk about.

You think those things are important?

Fine. Go start threads about them
no deflection,, I just choose to not limit myself to something that already happened and is being dealt with when there are still threats from other directions,,
Yes. Deflection.

Take your concerns to another thread.

Wanna bet you won't?
I already have,, the problem here is some choose to ignore them and its my moral duty to call them out,,,

And the republican POS TRump whom 70 million support stays silent??? Move the f out you fn traitors

And he has done nothing about it.

In fact, he and moscow Mitch McConnell didn't want to allow funds to prevent russia from doing this.

It's the largest hack and breach of our security in the history of our nation yet republicans remain silent and without action.

whats there to talk about?? they found the threat and its being dealt with,, what about the other threats??
It's being dealt with as best they can.

The Russians still control some networks.

Trump has said nothing to Putin or to America

We don't know yet how this happened or how bad it was...although we do know it was bad.

If this doesn't interest you go away and start that Iran China thread.

You won't though

That's called deflection and it's used to distract from something you DON'T want to talk about.

You think those things are important?

Fine. Go start threads about them
no deflection,, I just choose to not limit myself to something that already happened and is being dealt with when there are still threats from other directions,,
Yes. Deflection.

Take your concerns to another thread.

Wanna bet you won't?
so lets talk about this one,,

what do you think a response should be??

whats there to talk about?? they found the threat and its being dealt with,, what about the other threats??
It's being dealt with as best they can.

The Russians still control some networks.

Trump has said nothing to Putin or to America

We don't know yet how this happened or how bad it was...although we do know it was bad.

If this doesn't interest you go away and start that Iran China thread.

You won't though
how do you know he hasnt said anything?? or done anything??

And Trump says nothing. More importantly he has done NOTHING

My God we can't get him out of the White House fast enough

Yes, let's hurry up and let the pedophile elect in.

And the republican POS TRump whom 70 million support stays silent??? Move the f out you fn traitors

In fact, he and moscow Mitch McConnell didn't want to allow funds to prevent russia from doing this.

It's the largest hack and breach of our security in the history of our nation yet republicans remain silent and without action.
how do you know hes done nothing??

Somebody gave somebody some passwords.
Wrong asshole.

The RUSSIANS have TAKEN OVER NETWORKS
No...that's India.
Also, communication speed is our enemy.
No matter how many characters there are in a password, the simplest algorithm can break a password in seconds.
You have a 1,000 character password where each character can have 500 possibilities?
1 second to break.

That's like saying that after Pearl Harbor , FDR should have publicly ignored it and assumed that both the American people and Japan would know that he is doing "something"

He is doing NOTHING. And if you dispute that give us some evidence to support your trolling opinion

Because you are not bragging about it.

That's like saying that after Pearl Harbor if FDR should have publicly ignored it and assumed that both the American people and Japan would know that he is doing "something"

He is doing NOTHING. And if you dispute that give us some evidence to support your trolling opinion
its your claim he has done nothing so back it up???

when have

Because you are not bragging about it.
when have I ever bragged about something I dont know about???

now go troll elsewhere,,

Somebody gave somebody some passwords.
Wrong asshole.

The RUSSIANS have TAKEN OVER NETWORKS
No...that's India.
Also, communication speed is our enemy.
No matter how many characters there are in a password, the simplest algorithm can break a password in seconds.
You have a 1,000 character password where each character can have 500 possibilities?
1 second to break.
That would be a heck of a computer. You believe the Russian cracked the access code with a super computer?

Putin is better than any democrat. He should depose the naked tail chaser. Since communist Democrats only mean us harm Putin should put us under a sane occupation
Yikes. You’d prefer a Russian occupation of America to a Democratic President? You’ve completely lost it.
so you'd prefer a chinese occupation of america to a republican president?? you've completely lost it,,

The Russians are engaged in a MASSIVE cyberhack...which includes our nuclear systems and Trump toadies are talking about hookers peeing on people?

Are ya fucking kidding?

These are people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

That is the level of intelligence and maturity of the republicans.

Do you really expect these people to give a rat's ass about this?

That's like saying that after Pearl Harbor if FDR should have publicly ignored it and assumed that both the American people and Japan would know that he is doing "something"

its your claim he has done nothing so back it up???
Troll somewhere else. There are no reports of anything he has done or said. There are no words from him and no tweets.

ZERO.

Now your claim is that he HAS done something? Said something to Putin? Anything?

Support it troll

Forum List

Back