Russia has got us checkmated in the artic yahoo!!!!!!

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Back in the 80's this news would have scared me because they were the same as we have ALWAYS been,an evil nation starting wars with other countries,now however they are more like the way america was when it was first founded a free country and we are the most evil and corrupt nation and government on the planet so i am so elated to hear that Russia it MILES ahead of us.yahoo!!!!!:biggrin::clap2::dance:

US COAST GUARD CHIEF: Russia has 'got us at checkmate' in the Arctic

Back in the 80's this news would have scared me because they were the same as we have ALWAYS been,an evil nation starting wars with other countries,now however they are more like the way america was when it was first founded a free country and we are the most evil and corrupt nation and government on the planet so i am so elated to hear that Russia it MILES ahead of us.yahoo!!!!!:biggrin::clap2::dance:

US COAST GUARD CHIEF: Russia has 'got us at checkmate' in the Arctic
Are you illiterate, or are you writing like that on purpose?

Great thread bait for the St. Petersburg Russian trolls and troll dupes. It took only a few minutes to hook the first fish.

Last edited:
Tillerson was made Secretary of State to help Russia along in the arctic
Are you an idiot or are you writing like that on purpose?

Never mind, with you I already know.
Just watch. Exxon's gonna get a great deal from Putin soon.
Why would Exxon need a deal with Putin?

Because it gets their dicks hard
Why would Exxon need a deal with Putin. Why would a deal with Putin arouse the penises of women working for Exxon?

Tillerson was made Secretary of State to help Russia along in the arctic
Are you an idiot or are you writing like that on purpose?

Never mind, with you I already know.
Just watch. Exxon's gonna get a great deal from Putin soon.
Why would Exxon need a deal with Putin?

Because it gets their dicks hard
Why would Exxon need a deal with Putin. Why would a deal with Putin arouse the penises of women working for Exxon?
Because it's balance of the world tipping money

Great thread bait for the St. Petersburg Russian trolls and troll dupes. It took only a few minutes to hook the first fish.
Although by now I would imagine they've expanded their operations way beyond that measly building.

They have a lot of people working for them, in different countries as well.

In the 50s Russia was the Godless nation and we were the good guys. Now we are the Godless nation.

Good for Russia.

Although by now I would imagine they've expanded their operations way beyond that measly building.

True, but this site is infested with them and their associates and reinforced by dupes. Meathead is a prime suspect.
Tipsy is probably just a dupe.

True, but this site is infested with them and their associates and reinforced by dupes. Meathead is a prime suspect.
No. I really do hate democrats that much.

No. I really do hate democrats that much.
Well, the hatred of your fellow Americans over political and moral beliefs, values, and adherence to traditions is what has duped you into becoming a traitor to your country.

Forum List

Back